Best SARMS or ProHormones to lose fat

zincd

Awards
i just bought Olympus ostarine too.. so im wainting for arrival than im going to stack spartanlean + ostarine (15mg for four weeks than 20mg for another two weeks) 6 weeks cycle... what do you guys think about laxogenin should i stack with them?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
i just bought Olympus ostarine too.. so im wainting for arrival than im going to stack spartanlean + ostarine (15mg for four weeks than 20mg for another two weeks) 6 weeks cycle... what do you guys think about laxogenin should i stack with them?
Save Laxo for PCT for its cortisol effects and its protein synthesis effects, also good for keeping strength gains

zincd

Awards
Thanks for help, also im thiking support cycle with daa or any test booster it is good idea or not?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
750mg of NAC is the most i've seen in a cycle support with that many other ingredients
Great observation! There is a reason why it has stood the test of time as the go to for cycle support, especially here on AM.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Save DAA and test boosters for PCT as well.
Agree here, a SERM does wonders on HPTA recovery it's amazing. Plus the point to PCT isnt just to have high numbers post cycle, the goal is to make those high numbers STICK! So a test booster a long with something like F95 or something that raises T3 (your testosterone needs to have a metabolism high enough to maintain the high testosterone otherwise it down-regulates.) That's why F95 or something like caffeine a fat burner would be great in PCT BUT dont actually eat to lose weight, eat the same amount because the fat burner will just be to raise your basal metabolic rate to support the high testosterone and keep the cals high to retain the muscle, it's all synergistic!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree here, a SERM does wonders on HPTA recovery it's amazing. Plus the point to PCT isnt just to have high numbers post cycle, the goal is to make those high numbers STICK! So a test booster a long with something like F95 or something that raises T3 (your testosterone needs to have a metabolism high enough to maintain the high testosterone otherwise it down-regulates.) That's why F95 or something like caffeine a fat burner would be great in PCT BUT dont actually eat to lose weight, eat the same amount because the fat burner will just be to raise your basal metabolic rate to support the high testosterone and keep the cals high to retain the muscle, it's all synergistic!
Droppin knowledge!!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with Cycle Assist for sure but water intake is something that most people overlook. Drink at least a gallon a day.

Also agree to save the test booster for PCT. Also during PCT, Reduce XT is also pretty useful to control cortisol (also great deep in a cut).

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I agree with Cycle Assist for sure but water intake is something that most people overlook. Drink at least a gallon a day.

Also agree to save the test booster for PCT. Also during PCT, Reduce XT is also pretty useful to control cortisol (also great deep in a cut).
second the reduce XT just got a bottle

zincd

Awards
Thank you guys,

So about supplements on cycle ill got on my heands whey protein, got creapure( monohydrate) and Creactor(Creatine HCL) i think ill go with creatine HCL this time, Fish oil high epa/dha great Multivitamin and minerals, bcaa, taurine , i also have froskolin and l carnitine l tartrate wich i think to use them on PCT

i also got beta alanine, glucomannan , AKG (Arginine) , rhodiola rosea , ashwagandha , but i think those are useless during or after pct

zincd

Awards
Greetings again guys,

I just recived my order (spartanlean) and im waiting for ostar1ne... but i have a question... should i take any AI on cycle i red many stories about gyno on ostarine? my cycle on ostarine will be 15/15/15/15/20/20

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Greetings again guys,

I just recived my order (spartanlean) and im waiting for ostar1ne... but i have a question... should i take any AI on cycle i red many stories about gyno on ostarine? my cycle on ostarine will be 15/15/15/15/20/20
yates84 Dma378

might be able to help with this

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greetings again guys,

I wouldn't unless a problem arose. But a cycle like this should be fine without. SHOULD BE

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greetings again guys,

That's going to be money! Ultimate shred stack for sure.

zincd

Awards
yates84 i recived my osta1 yesterday and im following your instruction

Advanced Cut:
Ostarine - 15/15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20/20
OL Eliminate - 2/2/2/2/2/3/3/3/3/3
PCT:
OL Super PCT as indicated on label
Clomid 50/25/25

it is best to buy Elim1nate or AR1MACARE PRO to stack with osta1?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 i recived my osta1 yesterday and im following your instruction

Advanced Cut:
Ostarine - 15/15/15/15/15/20/20/20/20/20
OL Eliminate - 2/2/2/2/2/3/3/3/3/3
PCT:
OL Super PCT as indicated on label
Clomid 50/25/25

it is best to buy Elim1nate or AR1MACARE PRO to stack with osta1?
I would go for the armicare personally, about the same cost but you get the added benefit of liver protection.

zincd

Awards
I would go for the armicare personally, about the same cost but you get the added benefit of liver protection.
I alredy orderd elem1nate and im waiting for it to arrive... also for liver im planing to get NAC 1200 MG per day and TUDCA 500MG per day combo... because i red bad things here on forum about ostar1ne and liver.. suggest me it is better to get nac and tudca in cycle or just put them in PCT...

also what about Liver Assist XT looks cheap and good but no tudca on it!

zincd

Awards
yates84

Currently im taking, Spartanlean, Ostar1ne and elim1nate..

It is safe to take Spartanlean with elim1nate ... (7 KETO and arimistane) ? i red somwhere Patrick Arnold wrote that is unsafe to take those two things together?! or i just wait to finish spartanlean than stack elim1nate with ostar1ne .

kamenwriter

kamenwriter

Awards
Subbed to see how this goes! If it works out for you, I may try the same thing!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I alredy orderd elem1nate and im waiting for it to arrive... also for liver im planing to get NAC 1200 MG per day and TUDCA 500MG per day combo... because i red bad things here on forum about ostar1ne and liver.. suggest me it is better to get nac and tudca in cycle or just put them in PCT...

also what about Liver Assist XT looks cheap and good but no tudca on it!
I dont think you need both Tudca and NAC on your Osta cycle. But if you have the funds for it why not :)

zincd

Awards
Greetings, friday will be my end of Ostar1ne cycle
Ostarine - 15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20
Elim1nate
Omega 3 high epa/dha
NAC

Now i started green tea extract, froskoli and l carnitine l tartate 3G per day...

Diet - Very low carbs, high protein and moderate fats

Training 3x week Bodybuilding : Chest/Back, Arms/Abs, Shoulders/Legs
3x Kickboxing ( HIIT )

Pros: Ostarine is fuKing legend for recovery i train like a beast and i dont feel pain(sore) next day..
Very good for recomp and i gain some muscle.. while on low carbs and calories i still got power and energy in the gym i feel amazing too!

High Libido all the time! ( like before i start ostarine ) so no negative effect on it!
Looking leaner than before i lost 5KG of fat! from 91 to 86
0 Gyno

Side effect : Sleep, gosh sleep was awful, but melatonin and b6 helped me!

PCT... mmm im not feeling that i need clomid or any drug for pct , my libido is high and i dont have any low testosterone signs..
i have on my hands DAA and Inhibit P but i dont feel like a need them!

Im very thankful to all your guys for your advices especially to yates84

I apologize for my bad english!

Thanks,

zincd

Awards
Now i have a month and i will end my cutting season! i will take a week or 2 rest and than back to normal!

For this month i planed to get Clenbuterol but just 2 weeks than off, but after reading some scare ****s that clen does to heart i will stay away from it i wouldnt do anything that will harm my heart! Ephedrine.. this **** is bad for heart too ft! so im confused, maybe i will try t3 cytomel!?

rig0rm0rtis

rig0rm0rtis

Awards
Ran Ostashred and finishing up r androshred by black stone. one at a time back to back 2 months each when I'm done with the andro. With ec. Very low carb diet lots of rep work and cardio. Nice recomp.