Best Results

Which of these gave you the best results

• Total voters

speedpastu

Awards
Which of these products gave you the best results and lived up to their claims?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Amoney why would you vote other and not list as requested?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Well Anabolic Pump and X factor are different supps altogether. ive tried both and AP for me was outstanding for hte first few weeks. one of the best things was a rapid hunger increase. i could polish down a huge meal of chicken and rice and 20 mins later easily down another meal the same size. it lasted for a week or two then died down a bit. the pumps lasted well into the next day. eg i train arms on a monday, i wake up and they're a bit sore, pop an AP followed by a big carb meal and they start to feel pumped again, do it again at lunch time and by tuesday afternoon i feel like ive just trained bi's again. sweet feeling if u ask me.

X factor i didnt think worked that great for me until hte end of the 50 days when i started hitting some nice pr's on bench and shoulder press while consuming fewer calories and increasing cardio from nothing to 45 mins 5 times per week. was not expecting to increase strength during a cut but i did and i have to thank XF for that.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Both AP and P Slin are my favorite supplements on a high carb diet. P Slin is the ultimate though. Workouts were always insane after popping a P Slin and eating about 100g complex carbs and then heading to the gym.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be trying AP after I finish my Levi Reloaded. Looking forward to it

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I voted none of the above because I've used Yellow Gold, but I can't decide if it has given me the results I'm looking for or not, and even then it isn't the exact same as AP. I'm probably going to be trying one of the above in the near future though, so great thread idea :) Might help me out. I am interested in X Factor but I really like my fish oils :( I find they help me a ton, with everything from mood to libido and recovery.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Off the list I've only tried X Factor, words can't describe how great it is :box:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I voted for other. There are too many to list that will give you better results. :thumbsup:

Shouldn't have put that option there.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
i think drive/rpm need to be added

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
White Flood = perfection. Animal Pak = perfection.

Or at least I'm too narrow minded to see how either of those could be any better.

CINCYKID

Awards
Well Anabolic Pump and X factor are different supps altogether. ive tried both and AP for me was outstanding for hte first few weeks. one of the best things was a rapid hunger increase. i could polish down a huge meal of chicken and rice and 20 mins later easily down another meal the same size. it lasted for a week or two then died down a bit. the pumps lasted well into the next day. eg i train arms on a monday, i wake up and they're a bit sore, pop an AP followed by a big carb meal and they start to feel pumped again, do it again at lunch time and by tuesday afternoon i feel like ive just trained bi's again. sweet feeling if u ask me.

X factor i didnt think worked that great for me until hte end of the 50 days when i started hitting some nice pr's on bench and shoulder press while consuming fewer calories and increasing cardio from nothing to 45 mins 5 times per week. was not expecting to increase strength during a cut but i did and i have to thank XF for that.
Slin-trol is by far the best and cheapest GDA I have used so far.