Best Prohormones for size

robbetton

Awards
I live in Canada and we have little or no legal access to prohormones.
I am planning a trip to the US soon and wanted some advice on the best PH for size. Am 50 years old with lots of training experience, but would like a little boost. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
50? id say **** it and get on HGH. but if u dont wanan do that, for size, a superdrol clone, p-plex and a "tren" work pretty well.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if the friggin president can be on HGH then dammit so should we.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
The SD clone maybe, with bad sides. Good luck finding the other 2 on shelf's. "Tren and Phera" They where part of the new PH ban that went into effect 01/04/10 Along with bold.

JC!! Bigpapa and Johnny!! Your gonna get the guy deported and thrown into the hoosegow!!

:damnit1: :09: LOL!

About the best you can get legally in the US would be 1-4ad/Decavol/Epistane, And I think H-drol still might be out there. Not made anymore but I think the compound is still legal. That's about all we have left in the PH line now ain't it?

JP.

Last edited:

robbetton

Awards
The SD clone maybe, with bad sides. Good luck finding the other 2 on shelf's. "Tren and Phera" They where part of the new PH ban that went into effect 01/04/10 Along with bold.

JC!! Bigpapa and Johnny!! Your gonna get the guy deported and thrown into the hoosegow!!

:damnit1: :09: LOL!

About the best you can get legally in the US would be 1-4ad/Decavol/Epistane, And I think H-drol still might be out there. Not made anymore but I think the compound is still legal. That's about all we have left in the PH line now ain't it?

JP.
Thanks for the info.
Any specific supplement stores to visit?
I really would rather stay away from the GNC's of the world.

robbetton

Awards
Any suggestions for HGH supplements?
The real **** is pretty costly and pretty hard to come by here.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
APS just came out with a SD/"tren" stack. The only thing the ban did was make companies change stuff up.

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
No, M-LMG, D-Zine, P-Stanz, D-Plex, Stano-Drol, Alph One(M1A), there may be more...