Best prohormone for Football

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
17ish is how old he is
Thats waaaay too young to mess with the hormones for sure.
Austinstarkey: get yourself some Creatine, Beta Alanine, Glycerol Monostearate and Creatinol-O-Phosphate.
Will help you in your lifts and on the field. Not as much as steroids short term wise obviously, but it may just give you the edge you need.

Also don't go with AnaBeta. Its a powerful supplement for sure, but somehow I have Puffy nipples for my lifetime after using it myself with 17. Well, messing with steroids made it worse for sure but thats another story.

When you are a good while older than 20 come back to the anabolics section. If you still want to take AAS then we will gladly help you out. Even if you are tested for my part.

Good luck mate

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Who does power cleans these days, anyways?
I do. There my favorite lift sense I learned them. Good for explosive strength. After highschool continued to use them for mma and now still throw them in to mix zhit up once in a while

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Well thank you for the honesty, so let me do the same, as I have been. College football is closely monitored for PEDs. Besides screwing your natural system up, if you start using PHs now, you won't be able to then. So whatever gains you may, and I do mean may get now, will be lost once you play collegiately. Stay natural, eat like a beast, train like a beast, play like a beast.
I played d3 can they are very strict on the peds. You can get popped for ha ring to much caffeine in your system

jathan_howe

Awards
Thats waaaay too young to mess with the hormones for sure.
Austinstarkey: get yourself some Creatine, Beta Alanine, Glycerol Monostearate and Creatinol-O-Phosphate.
Will help you in your lifts and on the field. Not as much as steroids short term wise obviously, but it may just give you the edge you need.

Also don't go with AnaBeta. Its a powerful supplement for sure, but somehow I have Puffy nipples for my lifetime after using it myself with 17. Well, messing with steroids made it worse for sure but thats another story.

When you are a good while older than 20 come back to the anabolics section. If you still want to take AAS then we will gladly help you out. Even if you are tested for my part.

Good luck mate
AnaBeta gave you puffy nipples?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
AnaBeta gave you puffy nipples?
Yes.
Could be due to hormonal changes that could have occured nontheless, but it occured when I started to take AnaBeta so I think that was the reason.

AllTheGainz

Awards
I mean the way I see it, unless you know your going to the NFL because you're just a god at football, ****ing up your hormones isn't worth it. You're going to have to live with it for the rest of your life and then the compounding fact that you took a bunch of stuff to become this insane player and you still may not be good enough to move on to college ball. Talk about a massive burden to carry. That regret will eat you alive later.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If u can't get a college scholarship natty then no amount of drugs is going to get u through college into the nfl

AllTheGainz

Awards
If u can't get a college scholarship natty then no amount of drugs is going to get u through college into the nfl
That's what I'm saying, and to do something that could really **** you up long term on just a breath of hope that you'll make it is hazardous and stupidly dangerous.

RED Bull 86

Awards
800-1200mg of pure pharmaceutical grade Beta Ecdysterone. And 2g Protein per pound of bodyweight as a minimum. Even a few cycles of Universal Animal M Stak

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Kids and steroids

I know some who legit cycled back in high school, it messes with their mind later on (and their body). Ones dead from heroin overdose, another is strung out on oxy. Another one can't even drink without becoming a crying mess. Push to the limit natty, research this stuff once you hit the late 20's AND your natural plateau