Best pre workouts right npw?

sdub88

Awards
Anyone have any experience with Pathogen from Outbreak Nutrition?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

oliverfox

Awards
I love ghost sour watermelon warheads. It’s amazing. C4 ultimate apple berry is good too

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wanted to try a random pre so I got EVL SHRED off Amazon. It's amazing. I'm on a recomp too so the fatloss benefits are great. OUTSTANDING flavor as well (grape).

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cup of Ma Huang + pre with a good dose of CM, AAKG, caffeine, etc.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mega pre
Re1gn
Nitrox if you want just a massive dose of hydromax

Stampede untamed is good if you just want multi option stims

3 scoops is 600mg of caffeine

Eventually I want to try performax labs stuff

But I’ve got like 4 tubs of hemavo2 and 3 of mega pre

So no stims for a while

sdub88

Awards
Mega pre
Re1gn
Nitrox if you want just a massive dose of hydromax

Stampede untamed is good if you just want multi option stims

3 scoops is 600mg of caffeine

Eventually I want to try performax labs stuff

But I’ve got like 4 tubs of hemavo2 and 3 of mega pre

So no stims for a while
I highly recommend Hypermax

KOSTASKARAS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Triple-X (GoldStar) is my best and then Mesomorph (APS Nutrition)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been really enjoying the reformulated Sparta Kraken, good shizz

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so, if you had to choose between dvst8 crimson or hypermax which one?

I just missed out on a good crimson deal but found a good deal on hypermax

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so, if you had to choose between dvst8 crimson or hypermax which one?

I just missed out on a good crimson deal but found a good deal on hypermax
between the 2 personally I would go with hypermax...

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
For those you tried Re1gn, how would you rank the flavors?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For those you tried Re1gn, how would you rank the flavors?
Have only had the fairy kiss out of the new batch of flavors and if you are a bubble gum guy it is freaking amazing. They reformulated all the flavors and added 2 additional ones recently so you should be save anyway you go. Special node also to Isee Fury in ice cold water with a few ice cubes if you are a cherry slushie type of person.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone have any experience with Pathogen from Outbreak Nutrition?
Using now, alternating between this and hyper max. Rate both and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend either if that helps

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Also without reading back too much what are people saying is the best/strongest!? I’m looking for something GOOD! I love Re1gn!

sdub88

Awards
Using now, alternating between this and hyper max. Rate both and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend either if that helps
Dude that's hilarious I'm literally alternating between both of them now too. I'm also enjoying both a lot and would buy again. Most days I could go with either but I prefer Pathogen on leg days for some reason, maybe a bit more energy.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CANNIBAL RIOT IS LEGIT! suggested is 1 scoop which is great. I'm up to 2 scoops at 3am , I stay wired up til about 10am. I drive right bye the coffee shop on the days I take riot. Loads of sweat, great energy, focus, taste is banging, mixes perfect. Oh yeah did I mention the PUMPS!! Great product, I have put it up against 5 other pwo in the last 2 months and I'm still chugging the riot

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't need massive amounts of caffiene PWO. Too much and my stomach goes nuts these days (I have IBS). What's a good PWO that has a decent amount of caffiene? ...Or, would it make sense to try one that could be effective at one scoop?

I'm not powerlifting or bodybuilding, but just trying to maintain a good shape and need a little 'wake me up' for a good morning workout.

Cheers.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't need massive amounts of caffiene PWO. Too much and my stomach goes nuts these days (I have IBS). What's a good PWO that has a decent amount of caffiene? ...Or, would it make sense to try one that could be effective at one scoop?

I'm not powerlifting or bodybuilding, but just trying to maintain a good shape and need a little 'wake me up' for a good morning workout.

Cheers.
Cup of coffee or a caffeine pill then

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Cheers.
look at the 'new' sns focus xt. the upgraded formula might be just what you are looking for and the flavoring is very good!!!

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
look at the 'new' sns focus xt. the upgraded formula might be just what you are looking for and the flavoring is very good!!!
Cool. ...I wonder if I could mix the Focus XT with something like High Volume, which works well for me for pumps.

nbfootball65

Awards
So many listed I've never tried or even heard of.. dang. Guess I'm getting old.

IMO nothing on the market I've seen recently can compare to Quake or C4 Ultimate. Seem to be the best overall 1 scoop pre.
How did you like c4 ultimate?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool. ...I wonder if I could mix the Focus XT with something like High Volume, which works well for me for pumps.
I see no reason not to.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cheers.
You could use a non stim product such as VasoMax or High Volume and take one capsule of NootropiMax. This is something I do on low stim days. Each capsule is about 160 mg of caffeine total.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m guna try Reign again (like to rotate my ore workouts and use max 2 maybe 3 tubs of each. I’m abit puzzled though, how is one meant to work out what flavour is what with the reign flavour names?

Area 51? Lions Blood? Pandora’s box?

Any help greatly appreciated

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m guna try Reign again (like to rotate my ore workouts and use max 2 maybe 3 tubs of each. I’m abit puzzled though, how is one meant to work out what flavour is what with the reign flavour names?

Area 51? Lions Blood? Pandora’s box?

Any help greatly appreciated
Area 51 - Sour Gummy Bear
Dragons Mist - Blue Freezie/Pop
Lions Blood - Tropical Coolada
ISEE FURY - Cherry Slushie
Krusherz - Orange Candy
Pandora's Potion - Fuzzy Peach
Fairy's Kiss - Pink Bubblegum

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been really enjoying the reformulated Sparta Kraken, good shizz
Is this the one with Vaso6? How would you compare it to say reign or other top pre you have used bro? Looks to have a decent profile

Thanks!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After taking a bit of a stim break lately I'm going to look more into a few of these mentioned in here. I haven't needed any pre-workout outside of what we offer at PEScience. So if I was looking for something close to the original Jack3d what would you all suggest? Been a while since I had that straight cracked out boost. Lol

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
After taking a bit of a stim break lately I'm going to look more into a few of these mentioned in here. I haven't needed any pre-workout outside of what we offer at PEScience. So if I was looking for something close to the original Jack3d what would you all suggest? Been a while since I had that straight cracked out boost. Lol
Re1gn!!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Centurion’s God of Rage Reloaded with a Bronkaid & baby aspirin is my go-to for a truly heavy session. Normally I take White Flash and it’s just the bees knees, but with the Vaso6 & all the citruline the pump is too much on some days.

My gf LOVES Ferox, and honestly it’s probably perfect if you tolerate yohimbine. She took a fresh tub overseas to compete if that tells you how much it means to her lol

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Recently stumbled upon a company called Mind Muscle nutrition and their M2 pre is so good. Self proclaimed stim junkie and its one of the few pres that I wont even use a full scoop of.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Recently stumbled upon a company called Mind Muscle nutrition and their M2 pre is so good. Self proclaimed stim junkie and its one of the few pres that I wont even use a full scoop of.
interesting...!!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
It now has my attention!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It has a good looking profile.