Best POWERFULL(new version)dosage

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
when is it best to take powerfull and how much?

is it better to take all at bedtime or half in the day and the other half at night

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i have never taken the new version, but if u take the entire days dose at night, your going to sleep for like 15 hours. i would follow directions on the bottle, should be something like first dose: first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, 2nd dose: half hour pre WO on an empty stomach, last dose:30-45min before bed on an empty stomach. well thats how i dose my bulk pfull. im not sure how many pills u should be taking for that version, but i would think it says on the bottle.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i've tried it 2 ways...2 1hr after meal 1, 2 30 minutes pre workout, and 2 right before bed...

and now I am taking it 3 1 hrs after meal 1 and 3 right before bed...

they are both great ways...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
i have never taken the new version, but if u take the entire days dose at night, your going to sleep for like 15 hours. i would follow directions on the bottle, should be something like first dose: first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, 2nd dose: half hour pre WO on an empty stomach, last dose:30-45min before bed on an empty stomach. well thats how i dose my bulk pfull. im not sure how many pills u should be taking for that version, but i would think it says on the bottle.
I definitely agree here. I've used the bulk stuff three times a day. I'd say, first start off at the recommended dosage, then after a week try bumping up by one pill per dose (or 1 pill per two doses or whatever), then the following week a little more (or just even out the doses). You get the picture.

Just find your sweet spot. You'll know when you hit it...especially when you fall asleep at night.

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
I know there have been posts about results

what have your results BEEN

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I know there have been posts about results

what have your results BEEN
Honestly, for me I never really noticed all that much of a difference during the daytime or pre/during workouts. But I think when I took a lot at each dose I did feel better (plus I liked the taste...I know, I'm weird)...what a lot of people say it is, "a sense of well being". Take that for what you will.

Other people have noticed that their skin is in better condition as well.

It is supposed to help with an increase in GH, especially when taken before bed. I believe that's when your greatest surge in GH comes...don't quote me on that.

My absolute favorite part about PowerFull is the way I sleep on it. It doesn't knock you out, but it may help you fall asleep. When you do fall asleep, it feels like you hit your REM cycle sooner and for longer. You will experience vivid dreams almost every night. And you may feel like you've slept 7-8 hours when you've only slept maybe 5-6 hours.