Best places to buy SARMs

b2b2

Awards
Looking to buy ostarine, anybody know where i can find quality ostarine?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What he said! ^^^

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this the same as the liquid form?
Trust me when I say the quality you get with our OSTAR1NE caps will surpass any liquid from an RC everyday of the week. We test for purity on every batch, which I can guarantee you'll be hard pressed to find with an RC site.

b2b2

Awards
This also helps heal injuries, specifically tendon injuries?

xhrr

Awards
This also helps heal injuries, specifically tendon injuries?
It's possible and has been reported by quite a few users. I personally have noticed it makes a tangible difference. Helped my patellar tendonitis.

b2b2

Awards
Would ostarine and diabolix be a good stack?

Thinking about 4 weeks at 30mg diabolix with osta ran at 20mg for 1st 4 weeks with added 2 weeks alone withouth diabolix to make it a 6 week run

Thoughts?

xhrr

Awards
Would ostarine and diabolix be a good stack? Thinking about 4 weeks at 30mg diabolix with osta ran at 20mg for 1st 4 weeks with added 2 weeks alone withouth diabolix to make it a 6 week run Thoughts?
I would run them separate. Maybe a low dose Osta in Pct like 5mg. The potential is there for osta and diabolix to compete over the same receptors they are trying to exert their effects upon. This is regurgitated info as I haven't looked into it myself but I would do one or the other or a low dose in pct after diabolix. Maybe someone with more knowledge on the topic will chime in.