best ph for recomp / cut

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning something similar using H-Drol @ 50/50/75/75/100/100 and X-Mass (Estra-4,9) @ 40/80/80/80/0/0. X-Mass should give me gains during the first 3-4 weeks while I'm waiting for the H-Drol to kick in.
what support sups or pct are you planing to use ?

javry

Awards
mmv2 is a great recomp product to stack with anything, shed fat for me while gaining strength

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
isnt fuazadrol better then mmv2 for cutting i heard it was ??? money is not a problem for me so if i could use all 3 together that would be good for me ???

i allways thought mmv2 was not as good as furazadrol but im not sure i heard it was just dhea ?
Yes, Fura is FAR better for cutting/recomp than MMV2 as long as it's dosed properly.

For a maiden run, Fura can be ran @ 300mg with great results, but after a cycle or two... 500mg is where it's at. ;)

I just got off that cycle and it was by far my best yet. :)

Good luck to you.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
mmv2 is a great recomp product to stack with anything, shed fat for me while gaining strength
what did you stack it with ???

Yes, Fura is FAR better for cutting/recomp than MMV2 as long as it's dosed properly.

For a maiden run, Fura can be ran @ 300mg with great results, but after a cycle or two... 500mg is where it's at. ;)

what cycle did you do ?? did you stack it with anything else like h drol ???? what else did you use if anything like support or anything else....

I was thinking of doing six weeks of hdrol with 6 weeks of furazadrol expensive but i head the stack is so good so its worth the price...

im allso considering dropping the hdrol and running the furazadrol with the new ph the ONE ..... not sure on that yet though waiting for end of logs.

Good luck to you.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
allso Lean1038 did you actually gain much with the furazadrol or was it just a straight cut with no gains and no lose ..... when u done 500mg that must of been pricey and not for many week ?

gie

Awards
what do you think of
epi 1-4 30/30/30/30
h-drol 3-6 50/50/50/50
for cut/recomp?
or should i run h-drol first?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good luck to you.
Tell me how that's in any way cost effective. 500mg of Furaz = 10 capsules; there's 60caps in a bottle. One bottle would last 6 days at ~$48/bottle (shipping not included); that's roughly $200 for a 4 week cycle, and most people say you need to run for about 6 weeks.

With our AM discount code, you can get 3 bottles of MMV2 for $61+shipping and run it at 6 caps ED (relatively high dose) for over 6 weeks.

You're the first I'd heard say Furaz is better for recomp than MMV2. To each his own, and it may very well be the case for you; I'm not arguing that, nor am I knocking on Axis Labs or any clones, but I AM saying that the cost to benefit ratio is pretty horrible. You just need to take way too much of the stuff.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Tell me how that's in any way cost effective. 500mg of Furaz = 10 capsules; there's 60caps in a bottle. One bottle would last 6 days at ~$48/bottle (shipping not included); that's roughly $200 for a 4 week cycle, and most people say you need to run for about 6 weeks.

With our AM discount code, you can get 3 bottles of MMV2 for $61+shipping and run it at 6 caps ED (relatively high dose) for over 6 weeks.

You're the first I'd heard say Furaz is better for recomp than MMV2. To each his own, and it may very well be the case for you; I'm not arguing that, nor am I knocking on Axis Labs or any clones, but I AM saying that the cost to benefit ratio is pretty horrible. You just need to take way too much of the stuff.
I was comparing the two since I heard of MMV2...honestly, even if Furaz at 300-500mg works better...it probably doesn't work $240 better.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
what support sups or pct are you planing to use ?
Preload hawthorn berry 1100mg & milk thistle 1000mg
hawthorn berry all the way through
milk thistle will be stopped at beginning of cycle and resumed at PCT

PCT is subject to change but this is what I have planned right now.

PCT
wk1 Nolva 20mg/DTH 4caps/Cycle Support 2 scoops/6-oxo 100mg/DHEA 100mg
wk2 Nolva 20mg/ DTH 4caps/Cycle Support 2 scoops/6-oxo 200mg/DHEA 100mg
wk3 Nolva 10mg/ DTH 4caps/Cycle Support 2 scoops/6-oxo 300mg/DHEA 100mg/Lean Xtreme 3caps
wk4 Nolva 10mg/ DTH 4caps/Cycle Support 2 scoops/6-oxo 400mg/DHEA 50mg/Lean Xtreme 3caps
wk5 6-oxo 300mg/Lean Xtreme 3caps
wk6 6-oxo 200mg/Lean Xtreme 3caps
wk7 6-oxo 100mg

Support Supps
Orange Triad 6 caps/d
Fish Oil 6g/d
Cocunut Oil 10g/day pre bed
SuperCissus 1g AM, 1g PM
Taurine 3g pre, 3g post w/o
Creatine 5g post w/o on cycle, 5g/d PCT
Powerful 2 caps pre bed 5 on 2 off
IP6 1600mg/day
BCAA/EAA 30g/day

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I was comparing the two since I heard of MMV2...honestly, even if Furaz at 300-500mg works better...it probably doesn't work $240 better.
I ran MMV2 last year and it was ok but nothing to write home about which is why I'm not running it this year.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

i have seen so many logs about furazadrol being the best for a cut .... and its known its ment to be wicked to stack with h drol .......

I have read alot of logs where alot of people say that mmv2 is just dhea and not worth taking at all but in that respect i have not took it have you any links to logs that shows its really good at a recomp ??? can you gain much from mmv2 or is it to just get real lean ???

Im sure its a great product but when i search for best PH for cutting it seems that furazadrol seems to come out on top but i do aggree with you the price is crazy as you have to run fuazadrol at 300mg plus ........

its kinda a joke cuz as you say a bottle lasts like 6 days to 10 days and if your doing six weeks thats kinda sucks 200 pounds plus .... maybe better of with just fat burners ?

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
allso Lean1038 did you actually gain much with the furazadrol or was it just a straight cut with no gains and no lose ..... when u done 500mg that must of been pricey and not for many week ?
I've never been concerned with the scale during recomp cycles as the whole point is to simply lean up what you have. Price is all relative... I ran H Roid @ 75mg, Fura @ 500mg, and 11oxo @ 750mg for 40 days. It wasn't cheap, but nothing is these days.

Do I regret the cycle, absolutely not. It gave me exactly what I wanted. :)

I never said anything about it being "Cost effective." :laugh:

I love it, run it, and recommend it. It's as simple as that.

Can you cut with less expensive products? Sure, but I like Fura. ;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have seen so many logs about furazadrol being the best for a cut .... and its known its ment to be wicked to stack with h drol .......

I have read alot of logs where alot of people say that mmv2 is just dhea and not worth taking at all but in that respect i have not took it have you any links to logs that shows its really good at a recomp ??? can you gain much from mmv2 or is it to just get real lean ???

Im sure its a great product but when i search for best PH for cutting it seems that furazadrol seems to come out on top but i do aggree with you the price is crazy as you have to run fuazadrol at 300mg plus ........

its kinda a joke cuz as you say a bottle lasts like 6 days to 10 days and if your doing six weeks thats kinda sucks 200 pounds plus .... maybe better of with just fat burners ?
I believe you may be thinking of M1D, which is a form of DHEA; MMV2 is a precursor to stanolone, an active steroid.

Here's a before and after of my 5 week run of MMV2 @ 6caps daily...

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I believe you may be thinking of M1D, which is a form of DHEA; MMV2 is a precursor to stanolone, an active steroid.

Looking solid bro! :dl:

Fura's a great compound as well considering I was on a "Vacation diet" when I snapped these. ;)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

your before pic is abit blurey ??? however you do look solid but i wouldent say its a big drastic change in the after pic. ???

Looking solid bro! :dl:

Fura's a great compound as well considering I was on a "Vacation diet" when I snapped these. ;)

Are these both after pics have you a before oneif not ????

you both look great ever thought of running mmv2 or furazadrol together without the hdrol .... or is te hdrol the heart of the cycle ..

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

hey thanks for your reply and sorry for this thick question but what is stanolone????? is it winny or anavar ???

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey thanks for your reply and sorry for this thick question but what is stanolone????? is it winny or anavar ???
Neither. It's Stanolone.

You're confusing it with Stanozolol (Winstrol). Anavar is Oxandrolone.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Neither. It's Stanolone.

You're confusing it with Stanozolol (Winstrol). Anavar is Oxandrolone.
ah ok cool so what stanolone i dont know much about it whats does it do mainly hardern and cut muscle or does it build muscle 2 i like the factmmv2 is cheaper then furazadrol how did you dose it ?????

i see alot of people say take 6 caps before workouts is this right ??? what did u do and with the hdrol did u take all your h drol i 1 dose or split it ... thanks bud

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did 3 pre-wo, 3 in the early afternoon.

Just google "stanolone" and there will be a bunch of information to come up.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
your before pic is abit blurey ??? however you do look solid but i wouldent say its a big drastic change in the after pic. ???

Are these both after pics have you a before oneif not ????

you both look great ever thought of running mmv2 or furazadrol together without the hdrol .... or is te hdrol the heart of the cycle ..
They're both "After" pics, but I can tell you that it works. ;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course it's not drastic, but it's quite a change in the chest/delts/abdomen/vascularity.

This isn't Trenbolone, man. You can't expect insane results from a mild hormone.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Of course it's not drastic, but it's quite a change in the chest/delts/abdomen/vascularity.

This isn't Trenbolone, man. You can't expect insane results from a mild hormone.
ok dude thanks for all your help you have been a great help to me and it means alot thumbs up for irish cannon a great rep !!!! :)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i am waiting to see some logs and results on "the one" for my recomp...I'm going to continue a 6,000 cal bulk until May 1...I would advise you to do the same. Other than that I would say epi, or superdrol if you can stand the sides.
hey bro i been holding out till the 1st of may :) so what have you got to say now lol do u think the one is the best for recomp then ???

or something else ?