Best Peptide for overuse and normal wear and tear?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey all didn't know the best place to put this so I guess I'll start here!

I'm currently looking into a peptide to help heal my shoulder so that I can increase my baseball workout intensity and/or frequency. I am not healing from an injury per say, mostly just overuse and the normal wear and tear that you get from throwing weighted baseballs. As I have already started a 1/4/epi cycle to help me in the weight room, but I'm worried about my rotator cuff from more working out.

I have seen BPC 157 and TB 500 a lot with in relation to healing rotator cuffs and other tendon/ligament injuries. However, most of the time I see people using these for extreme injuries (torn labrum, infraspinatus, etc.) not just normal wear and tear. Which leads me to question if this is really what I need and if it will give me the results I am after.

What would you recommend? I am fine pinning, I don't have any problem with that. Like I said I am on 1/4/epi stack, so something that will be ok to take with this.

As of now I'm looking at BPC 250mcg x2 day sub-q or IM in the delt. Also this would be something that I will do everyday during training and inseason, so 8 months+. Sorry a little scattered.

Cliffs:
OP plays baseball, looking for peptide to help heal shoulder from normal wear and tear.
OP thinking of BPC 157 or TB 500.
Is NOT recovering from injury, just overuse.
Looking for peptide recommendations.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I used mk677 because pinning was not an option after my ankle surgery, and I'm supposed to he getting my boot off on the first of November but I'm already jogging on it just fine!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used mk677 because pinning was not an option after my ankle surgery, and I'm supposed to he getting my boot off on the first of November but I'm already jogging on it just fine!
Thanks for your input. What dose did you run and how long? I've thought about that as well. I've read that mk677 really shines when you run it for long periods. I will probably try it in the future, but I thinking I'm looking for something that is quicker and more tendon/ligaments specific.

From what I gather mk677 has lots of benefits. However BPC 157 would have more effects on joints/ connective tissue correct?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Your right! I did 15mgs morning and night for 2 months and it's help a ton.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think that something like bpc would be helpful. Its helped little nagging injuries I've had after just a few days. Baseball and shoulders is something that comes with the territory, especially pitching. I would think something that promotes overall growth would be good, such as a CJC no DaC /ghrp2 combo 3x a day would be good for overall recovery. In conjunction with bpc157 it could be very effective.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bump. Any other recommendations out there?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think that something like bpc would be helpful. Its helped little nagging injuries I've had after just a few days. Baseball and shoulders is something that comes with the territory, especially pitching. I would think something that promotes overall growth would be good, such as a CJC no DaC /ghrp2 combo 3x a day would be good for overall recovery. In conjunction with bpc157 it could be very effective.
Thanks for your ideas! I haven't really researched the ones you mentioned, but I think I'll give them a look