Best over the counter AI?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VIRTUS is the closest I've come to td-formestane….
I forgot about transdermal formestane....I used OL’s version a few years ago..

I did not get very far...maybe like 2 days in a row with a conservative dose. It was so potent I could barely move at that point and I never really got back into it.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My best experience ever with an AI was with Myokem Alphadex. I ran at least 3-4 bottles (not in a row) and always experienced impressive body recomp and it was a very potent product. Truth be told, I have ordered it since their “comeback”, and I couldn’t even tell I was taking anything. I didn’t even finish the bottle...

Letrone is also extremely potent. So much that I never get past 5 days or so of takin 1/2 to 1 pill/day. Vascularity comes out very quickly though, as well as strength. I just get too lethargic, and it also upsets my GI system a bit.

Inhibit-E seems solid, and has some nice effects. Much more subtle though in my prior experience..

I wish I had the chance to have tried Virtus, the reviews for that are certainly quite stellar!
Shame about the myokem, it had rave reviews

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there were rumors floating that it was spiked...don't know if ever confirmed????
i thought it was the other product that was spiked....I forget the name...I took both and got amazing results

who knows, my brain can't remember that far back

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron should be available again in the UK this summer ;)
As far as transdermal formestane goes this one kills it.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Formeron should be available again in the UK this summer ;)
As far as transdermal formestane goes this one kills it.

the usual uk shops lined upto stock it? or just the one in particular?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shame about the myokem, it had rave reviews
Yeah, I don’t know if the quality of the extracts took a significant nose dive or what. I used to use it at one capsule per day for a few weeks or longer just for my body to adjust to it. It would dry everything out significantly..including my upper airways. Never had any joint pain but muscle cramps were common.

I got the newly released one this past spring and started at 2 caps per day. Nothing! I bought it directly from them too.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I don’t know if the quality of the extracts took a significant nose dive or what. I used to use it at one capsule per day for a few weeks or longer just for my body to adjust to it. It would dry everything out significantly..including my upper airways. Never had any joint pain but muscle cramps were common.

I got the newly released one this past spring and started at 2 caps per day. Nothing! I bought it directly from them too.
Did you contact them to ask what was going on? I mean one cap a day to 2 caps nothing is a big change

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you contact them to ask what was going on? I mean one cap a day to 2 caps nothing is a big change
No...
I figured it wasn’t worth it and they would just reply back stating it was exactly the same as before and that nothing changed.
At least I found out I will never buy it again :)

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
No...
I figured it wasn’t worth it and they would just reply back stating it was exactly the same as before and that nothing changed.
At least I found out I will never buy it again :)
How about magnitropin, have you ordered that since their comeback?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about Urolithin B guys? The study states it’s an AI and it is also a muscle builder, which effect is totally separate from it being an AI.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about magnitropin, have you ordered that since their comeback?
Yes, I have ordered that as well within the past year. It also does not seem as potent as the bottles I ran when they first came out. It could be because my body is more accustomed to taking natural anabolics now though. Particularly (-)- epicatechin...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know a lot of people loved formestane, but if you’re going to go through all the expense and time for ordering a controlled substance, you might as well just order an good ai like adex, aromasin, or if you want the best bang for your dollar, letrozole.

If you’re trying to stay natty and 100% legal, go with SNS inhibit e.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of people loved formestane, but if you’re going to go through all the expense and time for ordering a controlled substance, you might as well just order an good ai like adex, aromasin, or if you want the best bang for your dollar, letrozole.

formestane is legal in the UK.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I think formestane has a friendlier alpha feel than the other high profile AIs. It also doesn't crush estrogen as badly and it helps libido.

I'd choose FORM over the others unless I was positive that I had an obvious 5 alarm gyno situation. Also I probably wouldn't choose FORM for pct either due to relations with 3-test. Just my opinion and your context might be different that what I'm assuming as well. Good discussion.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Opinions on ATD vs 6 bromo vs 6 oxo vs Form vs Virtus vs Inhibit E?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Opinions on ATD vs 6 bromo vs 6 oxo vs Form vs Virtus vs Inhibit E?
Most of those aren’t even available anymore...

That said, I loved 6bromo. Every product with it I used was a knockout.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think formestane has a friendlier alpha feel than the other high profile AIs.
That’s probably because it directly converts into 4-hydroxy-testosterone a non aromatizable steroid.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uk has most of those

Look on p r e d

I ran two bottles of form and it kept me nice and lean, didn’t really know what to expect from it as prior to purchasing it i hadn’t read and logs or anything

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hear those guys that had Bromo and changed their name, might be bringing back a little batch of Bromo TD in a few weeks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think formestane has a friendlier alpha feel than the other high profile AIs. It also doesn't crush estrogen as badly and it helps libido.

I'd choose FORM over the others unless I was positive that I had an obvious 5 alarm gyno situation. Also I probably wouldn't choose FORM for pct either due to relations with 3-test. Just my opinion and your context might be different that what I'm assuming as well. Good discussion.
I agree. I used formestane as my primary AI for a LONG time before it was outlawed. The key is its more than an AI. You also get the PH activity which is really solid. I know conversion rates are reported to be low but Ill tell you what....No other AI makes me feel stronger...instead strength tends to drop.
And no other AI feels like formestane. I know for a fact that enough is converting for the hydroxytest to be having an effect.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
when are you bringing back virtus?
Not sure if this was at me but Virtus isn't one of mine. I have awared the appropriate bro of your query, tho...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alchemy by Hydrapharm has ATD in it. (same ingredient in virtus) There is a domestic source that sells it too. Definitely most potent OTC E blocker

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alchemy by Hydrapharm has ATD in it. (same ingredient in virtus) There is a domestic source that sells it too. Definitely most potent OTC E blocker
that's not ATD.

7-hydroxy-4-imidazolylflavan is the active in Virtus

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that's not ATD.

7-hydroxy-4-imidazolylflavan is the active in Virtus

I rate VIRTUS just below FORMESTANE as my all time favorite!!!

much, much, much better than atd!!!

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don’t understand why the Virtus raws got seized.... flavans... not like it was a bunch of letro, or DHT, or winny

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t understand why the Virtus raws got seized.... flavans... not like it was a bunch of letro, or DHT, or winny
I don't understand much when it comes to the government.....they allowed opioids to be dispensed like candy while banning ph's????

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
An industry leader I know just told me they heard of companies loosing credit companies for carrying BCAA as it was deemed pharma. This is the state of the country.

Let’s hear it for people winning a award for showing up. It happens when we give in to the moral minority. They decide what we can have.
Rant over

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I feel bad for the Iron Legion guys.... it is well accepted that they make quality products , they only have like 4 products right now and I’m sure they dropped a lot of their capital for the raws only to have them seized for months.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel bad for the Iron Legion guys.... it is well accepted that they make quality products , they only have like 4 products right now and I’m sure they dropped a lot of their capital for the raws only to have them seized for months.
I do feel for them. I know it’s been over a year that they’ve had the virtue raws seized

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a heads up, the Virtus material detained last August is finally being released from customs...we are expecting to receive it next week. We'll need to verify the material upon receipt, but this makes it look extremely likely that we'll be able to release a batch of virtus in the coming weeks!!!

This is huge!

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up, the Virtus material detained last August is finally being released from customs...we are expecting to receive it next week. We'll need to verify the material upon receipt, but this makes it look extremely likely that we'll be able to release a batch of virtus in the coming weeks!!!

This is huge!
Awesomeness!!!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

This is huge!
this is good news

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should just switch to the UK/EU market

We aren’t allowed agmatine or alpha Y

But damn it we can walk into a shop off the street and buy sarms ,prohormones
And formestane and by on our merry way for afternoon tea with the queen

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
7 days on Letrone, cranky knee, shoulder pain at 1 cap every other night, water loss, great pump in the gym! Can t beat that a bottle will last me 4 months!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

This is huge!
:clap2:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
7 days on Letrone, cranky knee, shoulder pain at 1 cap every other night, water loss, great pump in the gym! Can t beat that a bottle will last me 4 months!!
Letrone successfully dropped my e2 numbers and I was only using 1 cap eod.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This is huge!
Very excited to see another great product back.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Letrone successfully dropped my e2 numbers and I was only using 1 cap eod.
Letrone is good stuff, maybe it is a coincidence but my squat felt lighter today, and I got more power

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

This is huge!

delsolrob since virtus was MIA for so long...maybe a logging promo?