Best oral to "jump start" cycle?

What is the best oral to jump start an injectable cycle?

• Dianabol

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Winstrol

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Superdrol

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Phera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • M1T

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
javadsmm

javadsmm

Awards
Im gonna start my first inj. cycle of test-e in a month or so. I'm wondering what you all think is the best oral to "jump start" the cycle...the poll is on what options are available to me, but if you have others, please let me know..

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna start my first inj. cycle of test-e in a month or so. I'm wondering what you all think is the best oral to "jump start" the cycle...the poll is on what options are available to me, but if you have others, please let me know..

Why "jumpstart" it at all with an oral?

siren05

Awards
did m1t hard lean gains 2-3lbs over 2 weeks cycles not worth the side IMO. I just finished week 1 dbol 30mg's and scales don't lie 5lbs but I have increased my calories and proteins.strength is also thru the roof can't wait for the cyp to kick.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Forget about an oral kick-start.. Test prop all the way through!

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
No ****. Why not kick start w/ prop? But if you are going to oral kickstart, SD seems as good as anything around.

siren05

Awards
forget about oral kickstart? hope you are a patient person

CHUCKBOL

Awards
Both Oral an inj

D-Bol and Test Prop, it took me a long time to relize that both with make you good to go 1-2wks less bloat to with just reg. D.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm planning on using Phera as a kickstart for my first injectable when i get around to it

30/30/40/40 or so not sure yet. I only say PP because i figure it's most similar to Dbol in all its properties. After running SD though I am very impressed and I do not think suppression would be too bad with 4 weeks of SD to kickstart.