Best oral "test" base 2014

neednmore2

Awards
Tried using the search function with no success if you have a link to something similar it would be appreciated.

This post is more for information more so than particular advice for my cycle. I am going to be running an epi/pmag cycle at some point. I'm not expecting anything to work like injectable test but for those hoping to stick with things easy to attain, legal, and or oral/transdermal.

as we know the biggest draws to many ph/ds cycles is the lethargy loss of libido and all around ****ty feeling that comes with being shut down, having out of balance androgen and crashed estrogen (e2) What are the current choices and your opinion of what is best to combat these. I'm going to list some things that theoretically make some sense and am hoping for some input. Thanks in advance.

Stano-200
Oral cheap dhea
Transdermal dermacrine
M14ad

Now for some I know much less about
Wyked labs m14-ment
Ment in general
Whatever else is out that I don't know of that counteract some "shutdown related sides" by adding some androgen activity.

Like I said this is more for discussion, I would talk about my epi/pmag separately but since it will be asked.
5'8"
~10-12%
S-450 b-265 d-480

neednmore2

Awards
Is it helping keep guys "up" at all? What's the most reputable brands making it?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs TR3ST is a great option for what you're looking for.

neednmore2

Awards
Found a limited amount of tr3st thanks. How new is this stuff?

neednmore2

Awards
Can I purchase straight from you guys or can you recommend a few of your retailers? What makes your product superior to a stano type product for this situation?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I purchase straight from you guys or can you recommend a few of your retailers? What makes your product superior to a stano type product for this situation?
Out of the site sponsors, Nutri-Verse and Orbit both carry our line.

neednmore2

Awards
I knew there were some new things out but an oral legal test base seems like a pretty big game changer. Is there blood work out supporting elevated test while on an anabolic? How strong are the estrogen related sides?

Mystere3

Awards
It won't elevate test, it'll do the opposite. You should run an AI with it at doses over 50 mg, formeron is fine.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Yea, it seems trest by either brand has had excellent reviews on here. Just started an epi/trest cycle myself. It seems like most use it as a test base with other compounds.

neednmore2

Awards
This is where I am confused. If It's not synthetic test that's being introduced in place of what has been shutdown by the use of anabolics like injectable test. Therefore what makes it so different than any other substance? I get that once you come off of everything you are crashed and have pct in place to deal with that just like real test. What I'm asking is if it is in fact raising my test levels (not naturally but somehow introducing test) and if not how is it going to have the wonderful claims of lethargy and LIBIDO(my biggest concern)? Is it just because it is androgenic and aromatizes therefore keep your estrogen from being on the floor this leading to less sides than a non aromatizing substance alone? If that is the case what makes it so different than the dhea based products?

neednmore2

Awards
Yea, it seems trest by either brand has had excellent reviews on here. Just started an epi/trest cycle myself. It seems like most use it as a test base with other compounds.
Are you logging this anywhere? Very interested since that's what I'm going for plus a small dose of original promagnon

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is where I am confused. If It's not synthetic test that's being introduced in place of what has been shutdown by the use of anabolics like injectable test. Therefore what makes it so different than any other substance? I get that once you come off of everything you are crashed and have pct in place to deal with that just like real test. What I'm asking is if it is in fact raising my test levels (not naturally but somehow introducing test) and if not how is it going to have the wonderful claims of lethargy and LIBIDO(my biggest concern)? Is it just because it is androgenic and aromatizes therefore keep your estrogen from being on the floor this leading to less sides than a non aromatizing substance alone? If that is the case what makes it so different than the dhea based products?
What makes it so different is how closely it fulfills the roles of testosterone in the body. This is why it's being used in pharmaceutical trials for male contraception and a possible HRT alternative to testosterone. What we're looking at here with trestolone and the reason for the excitement is that it can support the physiological roles of testosterone at lower doses than T itself. One difference that seems to be mitigated by the highly androgenic nature of trest is the lack of DHT conversion via 5AR.

Trestolone is a substrate for the aromatase enzyme which in the case of looking for something as a test base is a good thing. If you want a hormone to behave like test then it needs to do the things that test does such as convert via their respective enzymes 5AR and aromatase so that your body can stay as close to homeostasis as possible.

Trestolone is much more suppressive than even T itself so if you were to get blood tests done you would likely show very low levels. Which is another reason it may be useful as a male contraceptive. It is trestolone not test so your levels wouldn't come back with high T levels.

It goes about producing the positive mood effects, libido, and lack of fatigue because again it fulfills some of the roles of testosterone.

Trestolone is active, it is unlike any DHEA metabolites because there are no necessary conversions to be made. In reference to DHEA and Trestolone you're comparing apples to oranges.

neednmore2

Awards
What makes it so different is how closely it fulfills the roles of testosterone in the body. This is why it's being used in pharmaceutical trials for male contraception and a possible HRT alternative to testosterone. What we're looking at here with trestolone and the reason for the excitement is that it can support the physiological roles of testosterone at lower doses than T itself. One difference that seems to be mitigated by the highly androgenic nature of trest is the lack of DHT conversion via 5AR.

Trestolone is a substrate for the aromatase enzyme which in the case of looking for something as a test base is a good thing. If you want a hormone to behave like test then it needs to do the things that test does such as convert via their respective enzymes 5AR and aromatase so that your body can stay as close to homeostasis as possible.

Trestolone is much more suppressive than even T itself so if you were to get blood tests done you would likely show very low levels. Which is another reason it may be useful as a male contraceptive. It is trestolone not test so your levels wouldn't come back with high T levels.

It goes about producing the positive mood effects, libido, and lack of fatigue because again it fulfills some of the roles of testosterone.

Trestolone is active, it is unlike any DHEA metabolites because there are no necessary conversions to be made. In reference to DHEA and Trestolone you're comparing apples to oranges.
Thank you it clears some things up. Besides the q&a thread that I already read and is 10 pages of when does it come out and I plan to run it with this lol. Where should I go for more scientific explanations of oral trestolone?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you it clears some things up. Besides the q&a thread that I already read and is 10 pages of when does it come out and I plan to run it with this lol. Where should I go for more scientific explanations of oral trestolone?
What other explanations are you looking for? You can search pubmed but there aren't going to be any explanations per se. There you will find studies and as far as I'm aware there aren't any "oral" trestolone studies as all of the ones I have seen are implants and I believe IM preparations

neednmore2

Awards
How worried should we be about impotency? I've said for years that whoever figures out male "birth control" (as in short term) will be an overnight billionaire. So that's sounds great especially if my unit will still be working, which is a big deal to me and the biggest thing holding me back from using.

My understanding though is that since we make a bunch of lil guys everyday instead of just once a month it is a fine line between making them swimmers ineffective temporarily vs permanently. Deff. Not worth a few lbs.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How worried should we be about impotency? I've said for years that whoever figures out male "birth control" (as in short term) will be an overnight billionaire. So that's sounds great especially if my unit will still be working, which is a big deal to me and the biggest thing holding me back from using.

My understanding though is that since we make a bunch of lil guys everyday instead of just once a month it is a fine line between making them swimmers ineffective temporarily vs permanently. Deff. Not worth a few lbs.
As odd as it sounds from what I've read there isn't a lot of funding for finding a male birth control.

There is always the possibility that you may not rebound. That's just the nature of messing with your hormones. That being said the test subjects in the studies did return to baseline and experienced very little side effects if any.

I can say that using trestolone TR3ST as a test base gives you the safest best next to testosterone to not run into any erection issues. Now I can't tell you with 100% certainty that you won't because if I did I'd be lying. There is no way for myself, your doctor or anyone else to tell you how your body will react as a fact. Like I said though based on how this compound behaves in the studies and with he anecdotal feedback I have yet to see one person with any libido or erection problems. Most people have the opposite problem and enjoy a much heightened libido.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As odd as it sounds from what I've read there isn't a lot of funding for finding a male birth control.

There is always the possibility that you may not rebound. That's just the nature of messing with your hormones. That being said the test subjects in the studies did return to baseline and experienced very little side effects if any.

I can say that using trestolone TR3ST as a test base gives you the safest best next to testosterone to not run into any erection issues. Now I can't tell you with 100% certainty that you won't because if I did I'd be lying. There is no way for myself, your doctor or anyone else to tell you how your body will react as a fact. Like I said though based on how this compound behaves in the studies and with he anecdotal feedback I have yet to see one person with any libido or erection problems. Most people have the opposite problem and enjoy a much heightened libido.
Would a simple Nolva and Clomid PCT suffice if you were to stack this with say EPI or Mechabol?

Mystere3

Awards
Don't need to run two serms with almost any cycle. 1 is fine.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you're asking about ORAL trest, but Celtic Labs just recently released a transdermal trestolone product called Trestoderm. 50mg/ml, 30ml. The absorption is a lot better than oral and will maintain pretty steady blood levels for about a day. That's compared to the oral that will spike blood levels for a few hours and drop back to nothing after a little while (that's why people dose so often with trest).

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished up a month of alpha 20 and am currently pct'ing with letro amd clomid
Already planning my next cycle.. anadrol and superdrol with ment as test base.. maybe just superdrol.. anyway, the only reason I only did a month of alpha 20 is because it shut me down pretty good..
I'm hoping the ment will help me out in this regard.. pinning frightens me on a hate needles phobia kind of way..
What are your thoughts? Superdrol and or anadrol for 8 weeks with tudca cycle support and erase? Will the ment help me go that long without too much libido damage?
If you're going to run Trestolone you need a stronger AI than Erase. I would have a clinical AI on hand

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you're asking about ORAL trest, but Celtic Labs just recently released a transdermal trestolone product called Trestoderm. 50mg/ml, 30ml. The absorption is a lot better than oral and will maintain pretty steady blood levels for about a day. That's compared to the oral that will spike blood levels for a few hours and drop back to nothing after a little while (that's why people dose so often with trest).
I'll tell ya what, I can't wait to run TD Trestolone! After reading your log I've been chomping at the bit in anticipation

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll tell ya what, I can't wait to run TD Trestolone! After reading your log I've been chomping at the bit in anticipation
Yeah, that was with the Primordial carrier, too. I don't think it was full absorption...

I ran TD trestolone again with Iron Legion Salvo and it was definitely better at the same dose. Transderm is in a salvo-like TD... I think PA developed it.

If you're going to run Trestolone you need a stronger AI than Erase. I would have a clinical AI on hand
x2, Erase just won't cover it if you're even remotely prone to estrogen sides.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that was with the Primordial carrier, too. I don't think it was full absorption...I ran TD trestolone again with Iron Legion Salvo and it was definitely better at the same dose. Transderm is in a salvo-like TD... I think PA developed it.x2, Erase just won't cover it if you're even remotely prone to estrogen sides.
how does formeron fare with estrogen raises due to trest? I'm almost on a week at 50 mg trest (and epi but not worried about that). Noticing puffy nips and libido changes, and receiving my formeron hopefully tomorrow. Never had to use an ai before so this is def new. I also had a few other questions regarding formeron in relation tto trestobol.... Not to thread jack, but if you happen to make your way(s) over there I would appreciate input from guys with experience using trest.Regardless, I'm ordering my research materials fridaY so worst case ill have to run some tests with adex or exemestane.....anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.htmlThanks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how does formeron fare with estrogen raises due to trest? I'm almost on a week at 50 mg trest (and epi but not worried about that). Noticing puffy nips and libido changes, and receiving my formeron hopefully tomorrow. Never had to use an ai before so this is def new. I also had a few other questions regarding formeron in relation tto trestobol.... Not to thread jack, but if you happen to make your way(s) over there I would appreciate input from guys with experience using trest.Regardless, I'm ordering my research materials fridaY so worst case ill have to run some tests with adex or exemestane.....anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.htmlThanks
I'd also opt for adex over exem

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Hey Spaniard what do prefer about adex over exem? I prefer letro over all. Exemistane has treated me good too. Just curious bro. Thanks!

infraredline

Awards
75-100mg of formestane was enough for me at 75mg a day of Trest, I was definitely a little bloated and my nips got a little irritated, but nothing that wasn't bearable. I'm definitely going to use aromasin next time though, I just had a bottle of formestane laying around that I wasn't gonna let go to waste.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Spaniard what do prefer about adex over exem? I prefer letro over all. Exemistane has treated me good too. Just curious bro. Thanks!
Arimidex has been run in clinics and men's shops for ages to limit aromatase. Very rarely do you hear about it not doing the job. I just advise its use because when you need it, it works. I wouldn't mess around when it comes to developing your tits lol

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Arimidex has been run in clinics and men's shops for ages to limit aromatase. Very rarely do you hear about it not doing the job. I just advise its use because when you need it, it works. I wouldn't mess around when it comes to developing your tits lol
You're a good man! I appreciate your input and caring for my potential to grow tits! Lol thanks buddy