Best OCT PCT for epistane cycle

husker94

Awards
Im 5'10/190 and 21 years old and about to start a 4 week epistane cycle at 54/54/54/54 and need some advice. This is my first PH and dont know what i need as far as PCT but a SERM is out of the question. I was thinking maybe a test booster like 3-test-oxo with erase but Im looking for advice. Also some advice as to what i should take while on cycle would be appreciated

Last edited:
machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Why is a serrm out of the question?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no serm no cycle...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You realize that an otc ptc to cover all your bases costs a ridiculous amount of money and on top of this is not in the least bit guaranteed to work.
You are better off getting a SERM which are easily available cheap and effective.

Why? Oh why do people not want to use SERMs honestly, I don't know about you but I cherish my nuts.

husker94

Awards
its not that i dont want to use one its that i cant get one so i need an alternative way to save my testes

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
The internet is a pwoerful tool.. Its not that hard to find a source for a serm

husker94

Awards
also the guys at the nutrition place i got it from said all I'll need is a test booster but idk about that. I am trying to find the safest alternative to a SERM. what would happen if all i took was a test booster and erase?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
you can get one it is very easy. i'm looking at at one right now and didn't even leave this page

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
also the guys at the nutrition place i got it from said all I'll need is a test booster but idk about that. I am trying to find the safest alternative to a SERM. what would happen if all i took was a test booster and erase?
they are fools...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The people at the nutrition store are trying to.... DUN DUNN DUNNNNNNNN! Get your money into their cash register. So they will more then likely be pointing you in the direction of whats in their store. Now we are attempting to give you the best solution for your problem not sell you anything. So go on Google and type in clomid and search through the numerous I repeat numerous pages trying to sell you research chemicals then research on the website. You can and will find a SERM, it isn't difficult.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think SERM use for PCT is overstated, running EPI you would do well using Reversitol v2.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Anabolicminds the place you discover wormholes are real and do cause rapid aging.

OP, you aged 3 years since before you edited the post? you were JUST 18 like half hour ago LMFAO..........

husker94

Awards
I would order a SERM online but i dont own a credit card so i would need to find one in a store or something thats why i was looking for an alternative. But is there seriously nothing that comes near a SERM in terms of results?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Ahaha the 94 inhis name should have been a dead give away. Dont think hell be answering after that

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Green dot and prepaid debit cards. Any other excuses?

I would order a SERM online but i dont own a credit card so i would need to find one in a store or something thats why i was looking for an alternative. But is there seriously nothing that comes near a SERM in terms of results?

husker94

Awards
i dont wanna risk sending it to my house. I still live with my parents and they wouldnt approve of this

husker94

Awards
let me word this different, what is the 2nd best thing to a SERM?

n87

Awards
  • Established
If you have to ask for sources on this forum, that is a sure way to get banned. Thrice again google it. That being said epi dose seem high for the first time user. I in the past ran Havoc (epi) and got away with PP TRS. Or I think I did, no blood test afterwards.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have bloods and tons of feedback on our TRS if you choose not to run a SERM, which I suggest, then this is the best OTC PCT available.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This just in: apparently we can't recover without a SERM. :toofunny:

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Ur body will recover after some time without a serm because ive done it and survived. But know this you will lose about 99% of your results from the cycle. You'd do better to take a natty t booster and up ur diet. In the end it will yield better results. Just my 2¢

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I've done cycles of hdrol and 1 andro. Used AI post cycle support+testopro+erase+lean xtreme and kept most of my gains both cycles.

D3Baseball

Awards
NO SERM NO RUN, but to help you anyways Reversitol V2 + Testabolan V2 would be a good way. You could follow this log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197883-bringing-boys-back.html

I would only try and run a OTC if you had a few cycles under your belt first and provided you got blood-work to.
iForce PCT: Reversitol v2 + Testabolan v2 + Intimidate = winning.

Of course a SERM would be better and if things like living with your parents are an issue maybe you should be reconsidering your run.

Also, you should probably be doing a 6 week run with a lower dose to start with.

ja4s

Awards
When we say No PHs before 21, its not like cigarettes or beer. Your body isn't ready. You're ****ing yourself up, plain and simple. Its not a made up number made up by the government as a uniform age of responsibility, it has to do with your body chemistry.

Your balls will hate you and you'll potentially pay the price for the rest of your life.

Use em when your ready

If you're going to be an idiot anyway, then turn off ad blocker and browse this site. You'll find a solution for your SERM needs

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
As I said running an "effective" otc pct is expensive. Unless you just run vodka and cigarettes but I have yet to see any blood work come back from that pct method.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Ur body will recover after some time without a serm because ive done it and survived. But know this you will lose about 99% of your results from the cycle. You'd do better to take a natty t booster and up ur diet. In the end it will yield better results. Just my 2¢
This! I used an otc pct for my first two cycles and as soon as you have to take some time off cause you are sick or busy, those gains are GONE. Then you are pissed and run another too soon and not fully prepared, its just a bad idea

Also your Sig is awesome

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am i seriously reading this right? You guys are actually saying that if you don't run a SERM you'll lose your gains???

/facepalm

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is actual bloodwork from someone using 100% OTC PCT(nothing but Reversitol v2 + Testabolan v2) after a superdrol + epi cycle:

Sorry just got home and it was first chance to post up results.

First off, my workout today was awesome. There is no doubt that I've had more energy today than compared to day 1 PCT. When leaving the gym, I go home feeling refreshed and motivated- not lethargic and slow.

I could go on all day about my workout but I'm guessing more people are interested in the bloods :]

Annnnnnnd let's do it!

Day 1 PCT
Test: 279 ng/dl (300-1000 normal, starting before cycle was 857 ng/dl)
Estradiol: 22.9 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 1.7 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 1.6 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 8 PCT
Test: 439 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 29 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 3.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 4.2 (2-8.6 normal)

Day 15 PCT
Test: 601 ng/dl (300-1000 normal)
Estradiol: 37.1 pg/ml (14-55 normal)
FSH: 5.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12 normal)
LH: 8.1 (2-8.6 normal)

Can we PLEASE GET A BUMP

holysh**, when I saw these results today, I was sorta speechless...

While it is true this is my first time getting weekly bloods during PCT (usually just do bloods when PCT finished), I feel the recovery this time is amazing and the bloods def can prove that...

Also I'm loving that LH number, huge jump there (LH is what is responsible for stimulating Leydig cells to produce testosterone in testes)!

The estradiol also took a jump, but I am not concerned at all because there has been no issues of gyno or anything like that (thanks to the reversitol serm and estro modulating properties), and with such a huge spike in test, estradiol is going to no doubt also increase. If anything Im actually happy I got the estradiol jump, my joints feel amazing.

Mood is great, no emotional swings (though I am feeling kinda the "alpha male" attitude which is pretty nice), libido is through the roof, and best off im still sleeping really well. Cant wait to see where I'm at in another week, another big shout out to iForce

let me know if you have any questions.

D3Baseball

Awards
Here is actual bloodwork from someone using 100% OTC PCT(nothing but Reversitol v2 + Testabolan v2) after a superdrol + epi cycle:

let me know if you have any questions.
I have a question - where can I get this? :p

D3Baseball

Awards
:D

working with NP to sell this is as a stack next week!
I have a feeling joint help will be an on cycle must-have soon as well.

Maybe iForce should **** up so I can stop with the nut hugging, eh

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a feeling joint help will be an on cycle must-have soon as well.

Maybe iForce should **** up so I can stop with the nut hugging, eh
hahahaha joint-help should be a staple soon :)

considering it will give users immediate pain relief, as well as long lasting joint repair...it cant be beat.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Haa I noticed that some of my company's I use for my supplments are starting to add some iforce products <3

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Am i seriously reading this right? You guys are actually saying that if you don't run a SERM you'll lose your gains???

/facepalm
Yes!! Personally I care nothing about being on supplements 24/7/365 to give the appearance I'm keeping muscle, some folks do. You want to jump start your nuts quickly so you can keep muscle gains from cycle use a serm. It's cheap, proven, and effective. You can pop t boosters and suck down creatine year around if you want but it's just not my style anymore. Your nutz might be resilliant as hell, I don't know, but you get a few more cycles under your belt things stop being so peppy if you know what I mean..

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
:D

working with NP to sell this is as a stack next week!
Exactly... So your suggesting these bloods are the norm for this stack ur wishing to sell?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly... So your suggesting these bloods are the norm for this stack ur wishing to sell?

I posted these as verification of what iForce has been saying for 2-3 years on this product. If you need a PCT for an otc cycle, Rv2 + Tv2 is honestly all you need.

Here is a link to the guys log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197883-bringing-boys-back.html

I work for iForce Nutrition. Our goal is of course to sell product(company has to make money of course), that being said, have you ever seen me in this section promoting our products for PCT? The answer is no(I will wait as you check my posting history), because I didn't have concrete proof verified by an end user to prove it to you guys.

I have just posted validated proof. Use it as you wish.