Best legal stim/fat burner

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys I know this question has been posted loads of times but as time goes on, products improve...
So my question is what's the best fat burner you've ever had that is currently completely legal, non ph that is also a strong stim?
I'm looking a natty cycle of c&p legendary (epi and laxo) and pes anabeta for a recomp/ lean bulk effect( other stack suggestions are welcome) my work is very hard and I need to keep my energy levels up all day.whats your thoughts?
Cheers guys

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PES Alphamine is my personal favorite for energy and fat loss
PES Norcodrene is also top notch. Def not the highest stim, but it a much longer lasting and smooth energy.

We carry a few others at PHW Supplements as well but those are two of the best IMO

nbfootball65

Awards
I know Hydroxyelite has been popular lately.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm not a fan of fatburners but I do like Alphamine a lot. I use it as a "pick me up drink" and pre workout and I'm just gettin leaner, good stuff!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read a lot on alphamine, sounds like good shizzle, my only problem is finding all 3 products on 1 website(eu based)

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
If you're in EU - Olympus labs Amp1burn

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've read a lot on alphamine, sounds like good shizzle, my only problem is finding all 3 products on 1 website(eu based)
PHW will ship internationally. We have pretty reasonable rates too.

The problem with buying international is ou can't get most things with yohimbe which is one of the best components.

pintowin

pintowin

Awards
Synedrex and Alphamine have been two of my favorite stim based fat burners so far. Lipomorph/baiba and shift are my go-to non-stim fat burners. Good results with all of those products so far. I have even stacked Synedrex, Lipomorph, and Baiba with really good results.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love everything said.

But

Ya can't beat Bronkaid :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT. Not only is it a strong fat burner, but it also contains a full dose of Forskolin which has been shown to help maintain and increase lean mass and decrease body fat. My favorite part of OxyMax XT is the N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine and Beta-Phenylethylamine which work nicely together to give a euphoric feeling and better sense of well being. It is a great mood booster on top of a great fat burner.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PES Alphamine is my personal favorite for energy and fat loss
PES Norcodrene is also top notch. Def not the highest stim, but it a much longer lasting and smooth energy.
I will second this for sure! Throw in pes shift as well and that is one hard combination to beat. I like norcodrene and shift.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Love everything said.

But

Ya can't beat Bronkaid :)

You like the Sulfate better than the Hydrochloride? What differences have you noticed? Every time I re-stock Primatene, I always say "you should try Bronkaid once" :)

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You like the Sulfate better than the Hydrochloride? What differences have you noticed? Every time I re-stock Primatene, I always say "you should try Bronkaid once" :)
It's all I've known since the ban :( miss my ripped fuel :(

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax XT as mentioned above is a very well rounded product. It's strong to me at 1 cap, I know some people do like 2 caps in morning. The mood enhancement is where it really shines. Dieting mixed with work and home life is stressful, thankfully OxyMax uplifts you. Of course the F95 is a big plus as well.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried them t9 black furys?

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Overall Ephedrine and caffeine can't be beat. However, the best energy I have ever had is from MTS Drop Factor. The synephrine and methylsynephrine mix in that product makes the energy unbeatable. However, I've always loved PES Alphamine. I usually switch between Alphamine and Drop Factor to use on my off days before morning cardio.

All these suggestions look solid though. I may have to try Oxymax XT. Also, a year or two ago one more that gave me really good energy/mood enhancement was Dren by MHP labs.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I agree with Hydroxyelite but add Lipodrene from Hi Tech..potent

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Ephedrine and Caffeine and use it more often than anything else, but have to take it a few times a day.

Stimz and PX White last as long as 6 hours for me and work great for an overall energy boost.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overall Ephedrine and caffeine can't be beat. However, the best energy I have ever had is from MTS Drop Factor. The synephrine and methylsynephrine mix in that product makes the energy unbeatable. However, I've always loved PES Alphamine. I usually switch between Alphamine and Drop Factor to use on my off days before morning cardio.

All these suggestions look solid though. I may have to try Oxymax XT. Also, a year or two ago one more that gave me really good energy/mood enhancement was Dren by MHP labs.
Drop Factor is phenomenal.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Drop Factor is phenomenal.
Drop Factor looks interesting, I just wish they would drop the 20% Forskolin, as apparently that is just begging to get the sh*ts.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop Factor looks interesting, I just wish they would drop the 20% Forskolin, as apparently that is just begging to get the sh*ts.
I've had this issue with forskolin before but never with Drop Factor

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Oxymax XT as mentioned above is a very well rounded product. It's strong to me at 1 cap, I know some people do like 2 caps in morning. The mood enhancement is where it really shines. Dieting mixed with work and home life is stressful, thankfully OxyMax uplifts you. Of course the F95 is a big plus as well.
Is ur F95 a sabinsa licensed forskoline ?

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Used a product with 10%
Took a week to get used to it lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I take 20% twice a day from Smart Powders - no toilet trips, YMMV. If you don't have gastro issues, 20% is just as good as 95%, and cheaper (as is 10%, you just need more of both, obviously). IIRC all of Sabinsa's studies are at 10/20%

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 20% twice a day from Smart Powders - no toilet trips, YMMV. If you don't have gastro issues, 20% is just as good as 95%, and cheaper (as is 10%, you just need more of both, obviously). IIRC all of Sabinsa's studies are at 10/20%
Agreed.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very little in terms of effectiveness beats EC. I love Theatrim since it lasts awhile and has SAM-e in it that makes me feel good but I love adding some E to it.

I've used Alphamine on several occasions though and I've been impressed. It tastes like it works which is a great placebo ha

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The only time Forskolin ever gave me GI issues was in Shift using the 95% mix. I've taken a gram/day of the 20% stuff with no issues (yielding 200 mg of active). I think some people just have different reactions, and I think it may be more complex than a 20, 50 or 95% extract causing the GI issues. It's just easier to blame cheaper extracts....

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only time Forskolin ever gave me GI issues was in Shift using the 95% mix. I've taken a gram/day of the 20% stuff with no issues (yielding 200 mg of active). I think some people just have different reactions, and I think it may be more complex than a 20, 50 or 95% extract causing the GI issues. It's just easier to blame cheaper extracts....
It's has many other ingredients in shift that can cause it. Can't blame one ingredient that's in a blend

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Haha, yeah there is always that chance but I've never had an issue with it. I guess the only way to really combat it would be to supplement with forskolin before hand :head: . Either way, the energy/euphoria from the stuff is excellent.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Haha, yeah there is always that chance but I've never had an issue with it. I guess the only way to really combat it would be to supplement with forskolin before hand :head: . Either way, the energy/euphoria from the stuff is excellent.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Ec is the only thing that has worked for me, I usually used it before my workouts.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alex281
No we do not source our F95 some Sabinsa, however we tested many different
samples before finally finding the quality material we decided to use, every
batch is 3rd party tested to ensure the quality of our F95 material. Our
material generally tests as high as 98% pure Forskolin so we are using some of
the highest quality Forsklin available. Additionally, Alphamax was tested for
Forskolin-95 by one of our competitors and proved to be at least 95% Forskolin.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Ant, I just saw the notification for this thread.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Trying out Lean EFX by Formutech right now; seriously loving it. Will be comparing to ephedrine/caffeine/yohimbine once I'm done

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oxymax is good!!! I add a couple of bronkaid and gtg!!! lean efx is also good!!!

level ll is very good for appetite suppression.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not just order E HCl from Canada? Lol
Bronkaid I can get for $10 right down the road.

Like Amazon, I do it cause it's convenient

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bronkaid I can get for $10 right down the road.

Like Amazon, I do it cause it's convenient
Fair enough. I just ordered 300 8mg tabs for $41 shipped. Sounded like a good enough deal to me

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough. I just ordered 300 8mg tabs for $41 shipped. Sounded like a good enough deal to me
With shipping as well? That seems like a damn good deal.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG Dexaprine is back on the market. Hard to beat that thing with ANY ingredients

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
OG Dexaprine is back on the market. Hard to beat that thing with ANY ingredients
The OG Dexaprine was way too strong for me and I'm a stim junkie

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just an update for y'all that asked about the ephedrine, my order got cancelled because they're having policy changes for shipping out of Canada right now, and I'll be updated by email when they have it figured out. So no ephedrine for me

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Cancel the PM then. It'll get cancelled - 3 of mine did - they are hip to our jive :) Now that I just did the math in my head, Primatene is cheaper anyway (if you don't mind Guaifenisen) 120 25mg doses for $40. Canadian Kaizen is 100 doses for that.