Best legal AI now that Formeron is banned

pcarzola

Awards
Bros, Opinions on the best legal AI available after judgement day?

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Not to highjack, but I wonder what is next in general since all PH'S/DS'S ARE BANNED???

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
I'm wondering what's going to come out? New supps that will produce results.....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to just run aromasin from now on

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
And what was banned? Can you give a small list of supps?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Hmm so products like eliminate and erase included in there?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
No, erase is still available. If you looking for a decent ai ..sns inhibit, erase pro, ds triazole
And all those are still going to be around after "judgement day"? You talking about the new Erase Pro formula?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Bros, Opinions on the best legal AI available after judgement day?

Is there a reason you dont want to go to a research chem? Alot of good sources for the real deal, and good prices.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there a reason you dont want to go to a research chem? Alot of good sources for the real deal, and good prices.
This is the best option imo

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I have always tossed around the idea of this but always worry about the legality of having it mailed to me, the quality of the product, which to use, and which research site to trust.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have always tossed around the idea of this but always worry about the legality of having it mailed to me, the quality of the product, which to use, and which research site to trust.
Hardcorepeptides is a trusted board sponsor, they are gtg. You aren't going to catch a case over rc 's in the mail

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard nothing but good stuff about CEM products (board sponsor) as well.

Ive had alot of stuff shipped to me, pharma stuff overseas, and it goes right through customs.....cops have bigger fish to fry then some gymbro fixin his bitchtits

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Let me ask - and sorry for my ignorance - how is it that companies like those are able to sponsor a board here and be so out in the open for selling those products? What is the loop hole in that sense?

So based on those 2 companies and what they offer, what would be a good choice to run for ai/anti estro benefits to replace a compound like 6oxo? And what dose and length of cycle? Run along a test booster?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Just went on their websites, how about reviews on their items such and clen and albuteral? Legit?