Best GH Increasing Product?

mbase26

mbase26

Awards
Thanks Nate...what about strength and muscle gains... anyone?

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, i really hope so!

Im just waiting for my credit card to get credited back some funds, should be a couple days, then im going to order.

Do you know the best place to order from that has fast shipping to Canada?

Thanks.
Wouldn't bank on it making it over the boarder. It has acetyl l carnitine on it, and Canadian customs very rarely let anything with carnitine pass through.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would you stack IGF-2 and Lipo-PM for better results?
Definitely.

IGF-2 is one of those rare blends that can deliver superior benefits on multiple fronts, such as endurance, strength, lean mass, hypertrophy, cAMP-and-cGMP-boosting, testosterone modulation, glucocorticoid antagonism/cortisol regulation, prolactin inhibition., glycogen regulation, phospho-creatine boosting, insulin modulation, growth-hormone synthesis, adaptogenic protection, and so on.

Lipotrophin-PM was designed for night use, or for use during the day by individuals sensitive to stimulants. (Lipotrophin-PM does not contain caffeine, in contrast to Lipotrophin-AM). The IGF-2-Lipotrophin-PM synergy will come from further L-Dopa synthesis, green-tea-extract (EGCG)-induced cAMP-boosting/norephinephrine synthesis, green-tea-induced nutrient partitioning and cholecystokinin (CCK) release that is important in the management of insulin pathways, banaba-extract regulation of macronutrient partitioning, as well as bacopa monnieri boosting of thyroid function and modulation of thyroid-hormone levels via enhancement of T4 synthesis and conversion of T4 (normally synthesized from free tyrosine) to biologically active T3.

To summarize, there is a lot of synergy in combining IGF-2 and Lipotrophin-PM for growth-hormone synthesis and other benefits :thumbsup:

superone

Awards
  • Established
I always get stuff through to me, they just label it "vitamins" or something like that.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

superone

Awards
  • Established
Happy New Year guys!

Still waiting for my somnidren-gh to get to my place.

Just wondering if i can expect the skin rejuvination, facial tightening, and wrinkle reduction from somnidren-gh, like people experience on the injectable GH?

Thanks.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if i can expect the skin rejuvination, facial tightening, and wrinkle reduction from somnidren-gh, like people experience on the injectable GH?

Thanks.
To a good extent, yes. We certainly can't legally compare it to synthetic GH (darn F D A / F T C) but people are experiencing these cumulative effects. As time passes we will have more data on skin rejuvenation. Synthetic injectable GH takes a while for these effects to occur as well ;)

Happy New Year to you as well!

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
Something interesting to consider is that GABA elevates serum GH.

Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2007 Dec 4 [Epub ahead of print]

Growth Hormone Isoform Responses to GABA Ingestion at Rest and after Exercise.

Powers ME, Yarrow JF, McCoy SC, Borst SE.
1Division of Athletic Training, Shenendoah University, Winchester, VA; 2Department of Applied Physiology and Kinesiology, Center for Exercise Science, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL; and 3Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center, VA Medical Center, Gainesville, FL.

Oral administration of the amino acid/inhibitory neurotransmitter gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) reportedly elevates resting serum growth hormone (GH) concentrations. PURPOSE:: To test the hypothesis that GABA ingestion stimulates immunoreactive GH (irGH) and immunofunctional GH (ifGH) release at rest and that GABA augments the resistance exercise-induced irGH/ifGH responses. METHODS:: Eleven resistance-trained men (18-30 yr) participated in this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study. During each experimental bout, participants ingested either 3 g of GABA or sucrose placebo (P), followed either by resting or resistance exercise sessions. Fasting venous blood samples were acquired immediately before and at 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, and 90 min after GABA or P ingestion and were assayed for irGH and ifGH. RESULTS:: At rest, GABA ingestion elevated both irGH and ifGH compared with placebo. Specifically, peak concentrations of both hormones were elevated by about 400%, and the area under the curve (AUC) was elevated by about 375% (P < 0.05). Resistance exercise (EX-P) elevated time-point (15-60 min) irGH and ifGH concentrations compared with rest (P < 0.05). The combination of GABA and resistance exercise (EX-GABA) also elevated the peak, AUC, and the 15- to 60-min time-point irGH and ifGH responses compared with resting conditions (P < 0.05). Additionally, 200% greater irGH (P < 0.01) and 175% greater ifGH (P < 0.05) concentrations were observed in the EX-GABA than in the EX-P condition, 30 min after ingestion. GABA ingestion did not alter the irGH to ifGH ratio, and, under all conditions, ifGH represented approximately 50% of irGH. CONCLUSIONS:: Our data indicate that ingested GABA elevates resting and postexercise irGH and ifGH concentrations. The extent to which irGH/ifGH secretion contributes to skeletal muscle hypertrophy is unknown, although augmenting the postexercise irGH/ifGH response may improve resistance training-induced muscular adaptations.
PMID: 18091016 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Something interesting to consider is that GABA elevates serum GH.

Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2007 Dec 4 [Epub ahead of print]

Growth Hormone Isoform Responses to GABA Ingestion at Rest and after Exercise.

Powers ME, Yarrow JF, McCoy SC, Borst SE.
1Division of Athletic Training, Shenendoah University, Winchester, VA; 2Department of Applied Physiology and Kinesiology, Center for Exercise Science, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL; and 3Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center, VA Medical Center, Gainesville, FL.

Oral administration of the amino acid/inhibitory neurotransmitter gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) reportedly elevates resting serum growth hormone (GH) concentrations. PURPOSE:: To test the hypothesis that GABA ingestion stimulates immunoreactive GH (irGH) and immunofunctional GH (ifGH) release at rest and that GABA augments the resistance exercise-induced irGH/ifGH responses. METHODS:: Eleven resistance-trained men (18-30 yr) participated in this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study. During each experimental bout, participants ingested either 3 g of GABA or sucrose placebo (P), followed either by resting or resistance exercise sessions. Fasting venous blood samples were acquired immediately before and at 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, and 90 min after GABA or P ingestion and were assayed for irGH and ifGH. RESULTS:: At rest, GABA ingestion elevated both irGH and ifGH compared with placebo. Specifically, peak concentrations of both hormones were elevated by about 400%, and the area under the curve (AUC) was elevated by about 375% (P < 0.05). Resistance exercise (EX-P) elevated time-point (15-60 min) irGH and ifGH concentrations compared with rest (P < 0.05). The combination of GABA and resistance exercise (EX-GABA) also elevated the peak, AUC, and the 15- to 60-min time-point irGH and ifGH responses compared with resting conditions (P < 0.05). Additionally, 200% greater irGH (P < 0.01) and 175% greater ifGH (P < 0.05) concentrations were observed in the EX-GABA than in the EX-P condition, 30 min after ingestion. GABA ingestion did not alter the irGH to ifGH ratio, and, under all conditions, ifGH represented approximately 50% of irGH. CONCLUSIONS:: Our data indicate that ingested GABA elevates resting and postexercise irGH and ifGH concentrations. The extent to which irGH/ifGH secretion contributes to skeletal muscle hypertrophy is unknown, although augmenting the postexercise irGH/ifGH response may improve resistance training-induced muscular adaptations.
PMID: 18091016 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
This is one of the reasons we have included GABA in Somnidren-GH. S-GH is well suited for post workout GH release too. Good Post! :goodpost:

I really don't think they should have used sucrose as their placebo in this study though. ;)

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
This is one of the reasons we have included GABA in Somnidren-GH. S-GH is well suited for post workout GH release too. Good Post! :goodpost:
annnd :thumbsup: for using natural flavoring and sweeteners in S-GH!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not just wikipedia,do a search for l-dopa side effects.
The Wiki page is referring to synthetic extractions of Levadopa. Most of the sides you listed occur from inefficient dopaminergic transmission in the substantia nigra causing dopamine uptake in peripheral tissue. Mucuna Pruriens has been shown to be vastly more effective at crossing the blood brain barrier (up to 200%). This inefficient transmission (which the Wiki page mentions, btw) is from a lack of decarboxylase inhibitors present within synthetic extractions. MP actually contains natural decarboxylase inhibitors in carbidopa, tolcapone, entacaponeand others. This lessens side-effects to a great degree, as well as increasing efficacy. This is the premiere reason for concurrent synthetic carbidopa preparations in long term LD treatment.

As well, natural LD sources replenish endogenous dopamine, GHRH, GH, levadopa, norepinephrine and serotonin levels. You are speaking about synthetic Levadopa, which is apples to oranges as it pertains to natural sources. Many of the sides you listed have never been attributed to Mucuna, whether in healthy or in Parkisons models.

Still it does carry some really undesirable side effects, and l-dopa is l-dopa.
You are simply wrong here, I am afraid. Synthetic and natural L-DOPA are transmitted and uptaken through the exact same pathways, but are mediated in different manners. Mucuna has been shown to actually regenerate dopaminergic neurons, having a cumulative effect on more efficient dopamine uptake. This is exactly the reason why there is so much legitimate research being conducted on MP as an alternative to L-DOPA treatment. Almost all of the effects you listed are the effect of dopaminergic transmission in peripheral tissues, itself a side-effect of inefficient uptake. MP is not only more effective, but safe. You are assuming that these are L-DOPA dose-direct side-effects, but they are not. As I have stated, it is more an inefficiency issue, as peripheral tissues react poorly to high levels of dopamine.

I would warn that chronic dopamine over-agonism has the ability to cause issues, but tolerability and adaptability issues with all natural MP-sources prevent such things. Your warning is applicable in a direct sense to long-term, synthetic LD applications. If you can find some research (peer reviewed , double-blind) suggesting the same side-effects from MP, I'll take a look,

To the OP, I have heard very amazing reviews from Millenium's product, as well as AN's Lipotrophin.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...To the OP, I have heard very amazing reviews from Millenium's product, as well as AN's Lipotrophin.
This is a significant comment, as it comes from an unbiased source. In my opinion, Lipotrophin-PM is a very effective product that has not yet attracted the desired attention :thumbsup:

superone

Awards
  • Established
Got my Somnidren-GH today!

Cant wait to see what happens!

bobbyd

Awards
was wondering if lipo pm could be used by women as a weight loss product.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Definately. I would just recommend using the body weight dosing recommendations. Maybe an AN rep can comment a little more for you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certainly. The benefits of Lipotrophin-PM supplemetation definitely can be enjoyed by women, too.

bobbyd

Awards
thanks,my wife has had two kids last on was allmost 2 years ago and like all women she gained a little bit of weight,about 10 pounds.she eating clean and exercising,but was looking for a little extra boost.the only problem is she does not like stims.and has a hard time sleeping at knight.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
I am working on a cocktail that I am going to sip on all day everyday for 50 days... I think its going to contain

Arginine Pyroglutamate
Lysine
Ornithine Ketoglutarate
Glycine
Glutamine
Gaba
Theanine
Alpha GPC

stacked with mucuna

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I am working on a cocktail that I am going to sip on all day everyday for 50 days... I think its going to contain

Arginine Pyroglutamate
Lysine
Ornithine Ketoglutarate
Glycine
Glutamine
Gaba
Theanine
Alpha GPC

stacked with mucuna
This looks like one of our S-GH prototypes. It worked well. You should get some good results from this.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, AN is awesome. The first time they sent me Drive/RPM sample I think customs got a hold of it, so AN generously resent some samples, although this time my "Socks" made it through customs lol :)
The Customs can be a nightmare sometimes!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My girlfriend uses the Lipo AM/ and Lipo PM stack and loves it! Good results for her!
Excellent. Lipotrophin-AM and Lipotrophim-PM are a complete stack. Those sensitive to stimulants (caffeine), or want to avoid stimulants completely, can also stick to Lipotrophin-PM with great results.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I find it hard to believe that any supplement can boost GH levels to such a degree that it's worth taking.

(I'm probably starting a riot with this :twisted:)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find it hard to believe that any supplement can boost GH levels to such a degree that it's worth taking.
(I'm probably starting a riot with this :twisted:)
(And we are probably going to avoid a riot here :twisted:)

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
(And we are probably going to avoid a riot here :twisted:)
Haha :rasp:

Strat, you have knowledge, what's your thought on this? Do you believe in substantial increases in levels of GH by supplementation of the substances/products mentioned in this thread?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Strat, you have knowledge, what's your thought on this? Do you believe in substantial increases in levels of GH by supplementation of the substances/products mentioned in this thread?
Yep!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Please see above bud. I post alot of empirical evidence to prove it.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
This looks like one of our S-GH prototypes. It worked well. You should get some good results from this.
sweet :)

Hey you wouldn't happened to know if there are other forms of gaba that would be better for the GH release would you?

anchorman0890

Awards
idk why theres so much talk about GH supps. even people who are taking synthetic HGH like jintropin etc arent benefiting very much from it in any other means besides skin appearence. in my oppinion ur money is more well spent in a NO supp or something like that. once ur past 15 ur body doesnt respond to synthetic HGH for any growth and once ur past 20 ur GH levels are almost at the lowest theyre gonna get. i think (may be wrong) GH production pretty much is close to nil by age 35, only enough to support the immune system and stimulate IGF-1. common sense would tell u this because naturally it becomes harder to keep weight off after 30 as well as gain lean muscle mass (hyperplasia) AND bone calcium deposits are depleted as well.

go for a NO supp or a test maximizer or something like that, increasing GH after 20 isnt gonna help much for anything

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
idk why theres so much talk about GH supps. even people who are taking synthetic HGH like jintropin etc arent benefiting very much from it in any other means besides skin appearence. in my oppinion ur money is more well spent in a NO supp or something like that. once ur past 15 ur body doesnt respond to synthetic HGH for any growth and once ur past 20 ur GH levels are almost at the lowest theyre gonna get. i think (may be wrong) GH production pretty much is close to nil by age 35, only enough to support the immune system and stimulate IGF-1. common sense would tell u this because naturally it becomes harder to keep weight off after 30 as well as gain lean muscle mass (hyperplasia) AND bone calcium deposits are depleted as well.

go for a NO supp or a test maximizer or something like that, increasing GH after 20 isnt gonna help much for anything
Axis Labs' HemodrauliX! :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You just knocked 'gh type supplements' as inefficacious, and then promoted NOxide supplements?

anchorman0890

Awards
because theyre affective. better workouts, increased pumps as well as cell volume common guys this is old stuff lol. now as far as test enhancing products you would have to be crazy to say those dont work or arent worth the money, even sticking to basic tribulus terestris one can see an increase in free testosterone levels which equates to more muscle and strength

im just saying, the money spent on GH supps would be better spent on something else because it does little to nothing, the only way ur gnona see some real results from GH would be synthetically and that costs a hell of a lot of money, even if u wanted to be a dumba** and just get the HGH with no thyroid drugs or ancilliaries u wuold be spending 400-600, depending on what u buy.

the only GH supp im spending my money on goes in my cereal...MILK, boston college did an experiment in which the experimental group receiving the milk increased GH levels by some 4 or 5 percent. nothing amazing but still i wouldnt doubt its the same results people get out of 50 dollar GH supps.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
because theyre affective. better workouts, increased pumps as well as cell volume common guys this is old stuff lol. now as far as test enhancing products you would have to be crazy to say those dont work or arent worth the money, even sticking to basic tribulus terestris one can see an increase in free testosterone levels which equates to more muscle and strength
You could not have selected two commonly used compounds with less legitimate research backing their efficacy. The effect of NO supplements on lean mass gain over aesthetics is still hotly contested. In terms of actually testosterone raising capabilities, I have seen no evidence on TT. Most researchers hypothesize its effects on the libido to be neurological. Neither of the products you use as examples are old stuff. Rather contested, actually.

the only GH supp im spending my money on goes in my cereal...MILK, boston college did an experiment in which the experimental group receiving the milk increased GH levels by some 4 or 5 percent. nothing amazing but still i wouldnt doubt its the same results people get out of 50 dollar GH supps.
I searched but could not find this particular study. You should really, truly go take a look at some of the research I posted. Ingestion of milk does not compare to the raise of GH from baseline that Mucuna provides.

superone

Awards
  • Established
So guys, again, how do you think Som-GH compares to Powerfull?

On Som-GH, i really dont like the dreams, and i find it really hard to get up in the monring after.

Id prefer something that i can take on an empty stomach in the morning, like real GH, and eat 30-60 minutes after.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So guys, again, how do you think Som-GH compares to Powerfull?

On Som-GH, i really dont like the dreams, and i find it really hard to get up in the monring after.

Id prefer something that i can take on an empty stomach in the morning, like real GH, and eat 30-60 minutes after.
I think thats really your only answer. Just because all the suppsi se rec. not eating within 30min of taking them and always at night to upregulate regular GH output. I mean, until recent GH supps havent seemed so popular. I know PFull has been around for a bit.
Im expecting my SomnidrenGH within 1-2 days along with my 100g of GABA...:twisted: I will take them seperate and use SomGH first just to see how it is.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
You can you take S-GH this way but it would be more effective post workout than in the morning. We just recommend S-GH at night because that is when your largest GH spike occurs.