Best form of DAA

Potatobake

Awards
I've never had any problems like that on any ZMA product, nor do I think you should. Some users do notice decreased libido with ATD though. However, we are currently reformulating our Inhibit-E and it will not have any ATD but it should still be just as effective.
i thought that it should have no effect whatsoever, but i tried it a couple of times and the nights that i took ZMA the same thing happened. again, it could be a very weird coincidence. And yeah i don't think the inhibit-e has anything to do with it.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
don't forget the taurus nutrition combo of wyked/daa-hcg. the calcium lactate really made a difference, imo-and those of the testers. reviews have been very positive.
Hey bigT; do you feel the Taurus brand DAA works better than the Nutrplanet's bulk DAA? I am using the NP and the effects are minimal if any. Possibly better recovery but I'm not sure since I am also running it alongside with NP bulk ALCAR and Triazole.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Hey bigT; do you feel the Taurus brand DAA works better than the Nutrplanet's bulk DAA? I am using the NP and the effects are minimal if any. Possibly better recovery but I'm not sure since I am also running it alongside with NP bulk ALCAR and Triazole.
I actually had really good results with np bulk daa.

Potatobake

Awards
would there be any problems stopping inhibit-e midway through my DAA run then (maybe) starting it again at a later date. i want to see if its that causing my lack of libido at the moment.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
absolutely, i have no doubt about it. look at the logs/reviews....plus the price isn't much more than np's bulk. $15!!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would there be any problems stopping inhibit-e midway through my DAA run then (maybe) starting it again at a later date. i want to see if its that causing my lack of libido at the moment.
You can try it out if you want and see if that's what's causing it. I'm not sure how much you're taking of Inhibit-E but maybe just reduce your dose. One of my personal favorites for estrogen control/modulation is Indole-3-Carbinole (I3C). Effective without being a suicide inhibitor.

Potatobake

Awards
You can try it out if you want and see if that's what's causing it. I'm not sure how much you're taking of Inhibit-E but maybe just reduce your dose. One of my personal favorites for estrogen control/modulation is Indole-3-Carbinole (I3C). Effective without being a suicide inhibitor.
i'm only taking 1 inhibit-e per day. that's why i was thinking it shouldn't have much of an effect at a low dose like that.
i'll give it a try.
thanks for the reply too!

Blaz3

Awards
I'm on Day 3 of NP DAA. CEL's Formestane is on its way via FedEx. So far, not a whole lot of effects. If this run doesn't pan out satisfying enough, I may be giving Taurus some business.

steppinRazor

Awards
I'm on Day 3 of NP DAA. CEL's Formestane is on its way via FedEx. So far, not a whole lot of effects. If this run doesn't pan out satisfying enough, I may be giving Taurus some business.
Taurus is a great company.. Love wyked. once their DAA is available no doubt i'll be buying that too..

on another note, what have you all been mixing your bulk DAA powder with? juice? i tried water this morning..whew!!! some sour **** right there. was thinking of throwing it in some choc. whey protein but after tasting it idunno..

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt notice anything from primordials, liked MANs a lot, and LOVE PA's Test Force 2

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taurus is a great company.. Love wyked. once their DAA is available no doubt i'll be buying that too..

on another note, what have you all been mixing your bulk DAA powder with? juice? i tried water this morning..whew!!! some sour **** right there. was thinking of throwing it in some choc. whey protein but after tasting it idunno..
I usually just toss my DAA in with my PreWO...I like the sour kick it gives....if i don't do that then I just dump the scoop in my mouth, chase it with some water....I'm not sure how a sour choc protein might be...but thinking spoiled choc milk? ummmmm :crazy:

steppinRazor

Awards
I usually just toss my DAA in with my PreWO...I like the sour kick it gives....if i don't do that then I just dump the scoop in my mouth, chase it with some water....I'm not sure how a sour choc protein might be...but thinking spoiled choc milk? ummmmm :crazy:
haha yeah think ill nix the protein shake idea.. preWO sounds decent enough, but i was under the impression the best time to dose was in the morning..probably experiment with different juices..helll might make good in somem lemonade

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha yeah think ill nix the protein shake idea.. preWO sounds decent enough, but i was under the impression the best time to dose was in the morning..probably experiment with different juices..helll might make good in somem lemonade
not sure there's any conclusive 'best time'...just more personal preference on when/how to dose the 3g/day...I workout first thing in the morning..so putting it in with my preWO, is just what I prefer & has worked tremendously well for me...I've seen others dose at night/early evening...and others dose 1.5g in the morning and 1.5g at night...and have great results too...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any kind of T booster i like dosing morning and pre-workout (which is like 4pm for me). As far as powdered DAA, i couldn't stand it in my protein shakes, made them taste horrible. I had to either put it in my mouth and chug rq with water, or put in pre-workout drink which was decent.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

thank you for the kind words, wyked is indeed a nice tasting preworkout, and when i added daa-hcg to it the taste was barely noticeable.

steppinRazor

Awards
thank you for the kind words, wyked is indeed a nice tasting preworkout, and when i added daa-hcg to it the taste was barely noticeable.
hey no prob man, wouldnt say it if it wasnt true. you guys went above and beyond what was expected as far as customer service goes, and the product speaks for itself.

when is the DAA-HCG gonna be available? i'm bout due for another jug of wyked.. might as well kill two birds with one stone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey no prob man, wouldnt say it if it wasnt true. you guys went above and beyond what was expected as far as customer service goes, and the product speaks for itself.

when is the DAA-HCG gonna be available? i'm bout due for another jug of wyked.. might as well kill two birds with one stone.
gonna check for you.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try mixing it with sweet Tea ~~it gives it a little lemon like taste

steppinRazor

Awards
not too big on sweet tea, but i'll be sure'n give that a shot..thnx

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
...that'd be an updated Arnold Palmer....aka: Arnold 'DAA'lmer..? ;)
don't laugh,I like to mix it with limeade lol

infact I think it is time to do another DAA run! =)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Never messed with the bulk powder. Only have experience with the caps. Usually took it upon waking up or preworkout.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never messed with the bulk powder. Only have experience with the caps. Usually took it upon waking up or preworkout.
uhg, I'm dying to try the DAA powder that I have sitting on my supp shelf. I planned to have use it already but as I change goals, I keep having to push it back. Next month for sure though!

steppinRazor

Awards
...that'd be an updated Arnold Palmer....aka: Arnold 'DAA'lmer..? ;)
lmfao!!! niiice

threw a 3 gram scoop in some gatorade glacier freeze today..pretty ****in tasty actually..daa ftw

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't laugh,I like to mix it with limeade lol

infact I think it is time to do another DAA run! =)
actually, limeade sounds like that'd be a winner too! my fav sonic slush is pretty much anything mixed w/limeade....cherry limeade....grape limeade...strawberry limeade...shrimp limeade :scared1:.....what? just checkin to see if you read this far or got lazy... :)

lmfao!!! niiice

threw a 3 gram scoop in some gatorade glacier freeze today..pretty ****in tasty actually..daa ftw
sweet deal man! you slam that first thing in the morning or preWO? or?

steppinRazor

Awards
been doing morning shots but in the madness of startin school again totally forgot, so did preWO yesterday. good work out but nothin out of the ordinary..maybe sweat more.

startin post cycle on saturday..(SD epi bridge) so i started the DAA a little early..in hopes along with nolva my boys come back quick

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
been doing morning shots but in the madness of startin school again totally forgot, so did preWO yesterday. good work out but nothin out of the ordinary..maybe sweat more.

startin post cycle on saturday..(SD epi bridge) so i started the DAA a little early..in hopes along with nolva my boys come back quick
Ah-ha, gotch ya...cool man! best of luck with your pct! nothing wrong with a little pre-emptive T-boost! might just be me, but I found I have a slightly more aggressive workout with the DAA taken w/preWO...but IDK...

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
actually, limeade sounds like that'd be a winner too! my fav sonic slush is pretty much anything mixed w/limeade....cherry limeade....grape limeade...strawberry limeade...shrimp limeade :scared1:.....what? just checkin to see if you read this far or got lazy... :)

sweet deal man! you slam that first thing in the morning or preWO? or?

lol every post I read I look at VERY well so yes I did catch that! ;)

never been to a sonic,sounds good though! indeed,starting DAA powder next week sometime...going to run with SNS trib,agmatine and NOW I3C. that and just fish oil and wheat grass caps, real simple-will let the DAA shine! =)

50Carbs

Awards
There are actual clinical studies showing/backing the effectiveness of Sodium D-Aspartic Acid. Other forms do not have this.

I hope that is good enough reason to not consider my remark 'infomercial' material.
Well, the actual product used in the study was Dadavit, which does not use Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, which begs the following question: Why does SNS claim that Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is the superior version?

Potatobake

Awards
either way i've used both & i haven't noticed a difference between them.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regular DAA works just as good imo, if anything I like the combo of DAA and LCLT Adamantium has, I really feel a difference with adding LCLT.

I love taking DAA pre-workout too :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just throwing it out there for anyone looking for DAA that NTBM has their own bulk DAA now for pretty cheap. It is 16.99 with free shipping after using a 15% off discount code (needto139)

Not a bad deal at all! ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta be the cheapest out there that I've seen!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, the actual product used in the study was Dadavit, which does not use Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, which begs the following question: Why does SNS claim that Sodium D-Aspartic Acid is the superior version?
As listed in the study...

'Every morning at breakfast for 12 consecutive days subjects in the first group were invited to consume, by mouth a solution of 10 ml of 2.0 M sodium D-aspartate (3.12 g/10 ml) supplemented with vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12 and diluted in half a glass of water or fruit juice. This solution is marketed in Italy under the name DADAVIT® (Pharmaguida s.r.l., Italy) and used as a supplement to increase the quality of human seminal fluid. The participants belonging to the placebo group received 10 ml of a solution consisting of 2 M NaCl (1.12 g/10 ml in water) containing the same vitamins as above, and this solution was packaged as DADAVIT® solution (termed DADAVIT® placebo). '

??

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Is there any advantage to taking more than 3g of DAA/day?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is there any advantage to taking more than 3g of DAA/day?
Not particularly. You may reach saturation faster in the first 1-2 weeks, but you'd also be cutting your run short.

50Carbs

Awards
As listed in the study...

'Every morning at breakfast for 12 consecutive days subjects in the first group were invited to consume, by mouth a solution of 10 ml of 2.0 M sodium D-aspartate (3.12 g/10 ml) supplemented with vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12 and diluted in half a glass of water or fruit juice. This solution is marketed in Italy under the name DADAVIT® (Pharmaguida s.r.l., Italy) and used as a supplement to increase the quality of human seminal fluid. The participants belonging to the placebo group received 10 ml of a solution consisting of 2 M NaCl (1.12 g/10 ml in water) containing the same vitamins as above, and this solution was packaged as DADAVIT® solution (termed DADAVIT® placebo).
Right, but take a look at the DADAVIT's website. The list of ingredients does not say sodium D-aspartate.

50Carbs

Awards
Not particularly. You may reach saturation faster in the first 1-2 weeks, but you'd also be cutting your run short.
Do you recommend running for 4, 8 or 12 weeks? Also, does one need to take Erase and Dopa with it? How do you take it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Do you recommend running for 4, 8 or 12 weeks? Also, does one need to take Erase and Dopa with it? How do you take it?
I've taken it every which way. My favorite is actually 6 weeks at 3g/day.

I have run it with DOPA and without. Both times there were no prolactin issues. The DOPA is more of a precautionary measure if you are prone to such issues.

I have also run it without an AI (testforce 2), and with an AI (SNS DAA+ Inhibit-E and SNS DAA + Erase). Again, the results were very similar. I liked my DAA + Erase run the best because I definitely leaned out more, but I think this was due to Erase being a great product, and not because of any synergism between DAA and an AI. Again, use an AI if prone to high estrogen or gyno.

50Carbs

Awards
I liked my DAA + Erase run the best because I definitely leaned out more, but I think this was due to Erase being a great product, and not because of any synergism between DAA and an AI.
How did you dose Erase, 2 or 3 capsules a day? Also, do you recommend taking Erase as soon as you start DAA or later (a week or so later)?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How did you dose Erase, 2 or 3 capsules a day? Also, do you recommend taking Erase as soon as you start DAA or later (a week or so later)?
Erase at 3 caps daily. (unless you experience joint issues then cut back to 2.)

I always started Erase at the same time with DAA. I know others wait a week or so. I usually start feeling the DAA within about 7-8 days; I just start them together.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
3g DAA Weeks 1-6
Erase at 2 caps/day Week 3-8

50Carbs

Awards
3g DAA Weeks 1-6
Erase at 2 caps/day Week 3-8
On rest days, do you take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning or before bed? On workout days, do you take it the same as on rest days or 1 hour before the workout? And finally, the usage instruction for Prometheus Rising by MAN, says "Use in cycles that include five days on and two days off per week." Is there a need to cycle it?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On rest days, do you take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning or before bed? On workout days, do you take it the same as on rest days or 1 hour before the workout? And finally, the usage instruction for Prometheus Rising by MAN, says "Use in cycles that include five days on and two days off per week." Is there a need to cycle it?
really no rule as to when/how...just preference...I like 3g's preWO (which for me is first thing in the morning, fasted)...and 3g first thing in the morning on off days...used 7 days/week for 6-8 weeks...others like to dose 1.5g morning/1.5g night....just do what fits best for your schedule....as far as MAN's 5on/2off, not sure of their reasoning for it, other than to make the bottle last longer (?), I don't see PR as cost effective though for what you get total dosing ingredient wise...I'd prefer to save some $ & pick up SNS bulk DAA (3g/day, lasts 7 weeks), Erase (2caps day=6.4 weeks) & SNS Agmatine (3-4caps on preWO days only (provided training 4 times/week) bottle would last 5.6-7.5 weeks) for a longer run...

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Erase at 3 caps daily. (unless you experience joint issues then cut back to 2.)

I always started Erase at the same time with DAA. I know others wait a week or so. I usually start feeling the DAA within about 7-8 days; I just start them together.
I haven't run it with erase, but I've run it with Inhibit-E (1 cap/day) and added it in at the beginning of week 3. I don't think it really matters which way.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I take it all at once as well.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Hello All,

Hope it is ok to revive this great thread...

I am 44 yo and looking to kick start a recomp effort. I have DAA, Erase, Activate Extreme and Titanium Xl.

I am thinking about a 4-6 week cycle of DAA and Erase, followed by a 4-6 week cycle of Activate Extreme and Titanium Xl.

What do you guys think of this split of products?

Many thanks,
R