Best for getting rid of existing gyno from Test/Tren?

hardlyworkin

Awards
Looking for a SERM or AI that can rid me of this bit og gyno that I managed to get from a cycle of 600mg Test/ 400mg Tren.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Looking for a SERM or AI that can rid me of this bit og gyno that I managed to get from a cycle of 600mg Test/ 400mg Tren.
Maybe run a cycle of Epistane with nolva for PCT. That's a pretty strong anti-gyna combo.

hardlyworkin

Awards
I really dont wanna use anything supressive since I am just comming out of a 5 week PCT. Is there a SERM or AI best for this?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I really dont wanna use anything supressive since I am just comming out of a 5 week post cycle therapy. Is there a SERM or AI best for this?
Well mmowry (who is an IBE rep) said in another post,
"The theorie of low dose Epi during post cycle therapy has some merits in my book but only for those who do it properly.Too many will try to run it as a cycle and screw themselves up but royal though Im sure.

I will do this as part of my post cycle therapy (along with SERM and other staples,X Lean ..... )

Wk1-10mg/day
wk2-10mg EOD
WK3-10mg E3D"
So maybe give it the one, two punch. Run the low-dose epi along with some major nolvadex (60/40/20/20). I think thats what I would do.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I really dont wanna use anything supressive since I am just comming out of a 5 week post cycle therapy. Is there a SERM or AI best for this?
Although if you're just coming off of a five-week PCT, there may be some merits in running Epistane as a cycle. Obviously the PCT did not work, and your hormones are all outta whack. Running a four-week Epistane cycle would bring all of your hormones back to down and you can start over with the nolvadex to have an effective PCT. Just a thought.

hardlyworkin

Awards
I believe the PCT I used was sufficient. I used HCG on cycle and the 1st week of PCT and Nolvadex tapered from 60mg the first week down to 10mg the last week. So I believe I am recovered. However I am looking for somethin to eliminate the tiny bit of gyno I have remaining. Epi is out..... I wont use that since it is suppressive.

hardlyworkin

Awards
I was thinking of using Letro but does it also work for progestin related gyno which I think I have since I was using a high dose of Tren?

Synicus

Awards
does it also work for progestin related gyno which I think I have since I was using a high dose of Tren?
Bromokriptin or Cabergoline

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/54614-total-newbie-guide.html

Gyno can also be caused by increased levels of progesterone and prolactin. Prolactin will actually cause lactation. These two hormones usually will not cause gyno unless estrogen is also present so in order to treat gyno caused by progesterone and prolactin we must first treat the excess estrogen. That would be done by using the protocol found above, in addition to that we would add some progesterone/prolactin inhibitors. It is difficult to tell whether it is estrogen or progesterone/prolactin that causes the gyno. If your first cycle is test/tren or test/deca you will not know whether the estrogen form the test is causing gyno or the progesterone form the tren/deca is causing the gyno. Therefore it is best to run test alone for a first cycle, but more on that in part 2.

Cabergoline is the drug you would use to treat prolactin/progesterone caused gyno. If running a roid such as tren/deca then the ideal thing to prevent prolactin/progesterone gyno would be to keep the estrogen is check, but if gyno begins to develop you need to throw in some prolactin control in the form of Cabergoline. Start with a dose of .25mg twice a week and increase your dose from there.
Bromocriptin is also choice for prolactin/progesterone caused gyno.