Best flavored Banana/ Banana cream Protein powder?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I want some banana protein powder... which is the best tasting?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
not cytosports musclemilk, or ON's gold standard. you will be severely disappointed if you try either of those... I was. :(

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
I almost always get All The Whey protein, so one mix I've tried that was incredibly tasty was one scoop cupcake batter with a half scoop banana. It tasted like banana cream pie.

I also think ON banana cream is pretty damn good.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i love the cupcake batter from ATW

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used to love SportPharma's JustWhey in banana, but I haven't looked for it in years. Also Champion used to make a good whey complex in banana, but I believe that was discontinued, and I don't remember the name of the product.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dymatize Banana is very good, using it now. Tastes almost like juice, isn't really a "creamy" sort of taste if you know what I mean...no jokes...lol

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that is what i want is the banana cream flavor, not so much natural flavor

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had American Whey Tropical banana bomb and it tasted like banana laffy taffy! yum yum

You could also check out Muscle Pharms new Banana Combat Powder. Combat is a Time release protein. Check it out!

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Almost forgot...don't know if this is around anymore...I used to love the cheesy old "Anabolic Activator" in banana. It was one of those supplement/protein/multivitamin formulas with a very 80s-looking neon green and orange label. Forgot who made it. It was always on the "almost expired" shelf for cheap at GNC, this was waaay back maybe the mid-90s...anyone else remember that stuff? I think it may have been made by the same people who did the original Hot Stuff (XXX?) or Ultimate Orange...

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I think Musclemilk's banna cream tastes fantastic. Of course everyone has different tastes, so ultimately the best advice one can give would be to just try out different brands until you find one you like and give it a go.