Best Epi clone at the moment

Antonek

Awards
Because Epistane is everywhere out of stock and it has beed discontinued whitch clone seems to be the best??

-Epidrol-Genera Suplements
-Havoc-Recomp Perfomance Nutrition
-Hemaguno-Spectra Force
-Epi max-Anabolic formulation
-Hemapolin-Starmark labs
-Methyl-E-EST
-Cynerge E-BCS labs
-Methylstane-Black dragon labs
-Epi mass-Armor nutrition

any sugestions??

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Imo, the best and most reputable epithio based products at the present time are:

Epithin-E by Generic Labs
Epidrol by Genera Supplements
Havoc by RPN
Methyl-E by EST
Epistane by IBE

as for the rest, I wouldn't trust them.

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
I just bought Methyl-E because there was a super sale.(I actually got the LAST one)

but before that sale I was definately going to purchase Havoc. GOod luck.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I just bought Methyl-E because there was a super sale.(I actually got the LAST one)

but before that sale I was definately going to purchase Havoc. GOod luck.
Hey, if you check out the expiry date on the bottles from the super sale, it appears as though they expired in 07, don't freak though, I emailed EST, the actually expire 2010, just a typo.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would personally go with RPN's Havoc given their great reputation and great customer service. You honestly can't go wrong with them.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think Epi should be back within a month.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I have used Epidrol, and the gains from it seemed legit. Havoc would have been my first choice but it was out when I made my order. I have 4 bottles of the EST Methyl-E from that certain supersale, god knows if I'll ever use all those. Generic Labz has always seemed trustworthy too.
IBE, I'm undecided on whether to trust there Epi or not so with 4 other trustworthy options I would go with one of those.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used Epistane and it definetly worked...as the actual compound it claimed to be...i dont know. The strength and endurance and hardness were pretty insane.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is by far the best PH/PS I've taken.

One main reason - I felt absoutely awesome on it. My mood just felt great - elevated. Felt like Superman.

Gym effects were awesome too - but just the mental state was my main reason for liking it the best.

Antonek

Awards
I think Epi should be back within a month.
yep, just read this post, written by IBE Product Relations Manager

Epistane will be back in about 3-4 weeks at all locations and bigger than ever. We spent thousands more than we already had on testing and we know the story behind both the 270 and 288 compounds. Both are the real thing, upsides and downsides to both, but either way we are coming back strong :).

The reason it was testing as tren was because they were testing it wrong. When you subject it to high temperatures on a GC/MS, the compound basically fragments to tren. The correct way to test it is LC/MS, which no one who tested it owns. Sort of BS that they put that claim out there without properly testing it. Our newest lab company has a state of the art lab and we had x-ray diffraction and many other tests done on it to figure out exactly how the compound reacts.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have used both Epistane / Epidrol and both did what they are claimed to do I give both 9/10. Solid companies.

Havoc is not to be left out of the mix as they are a solid company with a solid product. I would have no qualms about using Havoc :thumbsup:

Also where did you guys get that information? Link? I need the contacts you guys have :head:

Much love,

Neoborn

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for IBE's Epistane - great stuff.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havoc is a solid epithio product ;):D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Dude, when did you finally go hormonal?
Shhhh it's our little secret. Lovely stuff though. Pulsed a bottle of epidrol with and without working out to see if it would do anything while not busting my ass in the gym. Then tried black cap everyday but started getting BP headaches and ringing in my ears. Considering the prgress I was making Pulsing...pff I stopped ED and went back to it. Lovely!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclefool Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 7
T50 Anabolics 25
Supplements 11
Anabolics 18