Best DHT Base?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With Androhard and E-spray gone, what is my best option for a DHT supp? Looks as if I'm stuck with stano-200, MMV3 or Alpha-5 Test.

MMV3 can be found in a combo pack with both the oral and spray version. Though no one knows the mg ammount in the spray.

5-AT like MMV3 is sublingual. Anyone know the mg vs mg comparison to oral?

Stano-200 is pretty cheap and can be run at 600mg+.

What would you choose?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Stano 300 by shredded labs and 5 alpha test..get both if you can

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't really help at all. The stano-300 still comes out at 600 a day.

Why stack the two instead of 2 bottles of either?

Trying to see what makes one better than the other.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androhard V3 is you can still find it. High dose Stano will do the trick too.

Or you could wait until Andro Factory Muscle-Up hits the market!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I appreciate the suggestion, but your company has a terrible track record. You would need a better delivery system and proof that you test your raws to secure me as a customer.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate the suggestion, but your company has a terrible track record. You would need a better delivery system and proof that you test your raws to secure me as a customer.
Your conserns are completely understandable. I'll give you some more information about the products soon. Send me a PM if I don't do it in case that I've somehow forgotten you!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I'm going with 5 alpha test this run but not starting it for another 2 weeks will let u know how it is if you're not looking to start before then. Reviews so far seem good but can't personally comment yet.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 Alpha Test wins IMO.
Stano is good though.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Use stanodrol as its pure epiandrosterone and the original Androhard LV was staright 500 mg of EPI and hit you FAST! You got all of the positive neurological benefits almost immediately and was a bad ass pre workout

-Matt

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matt,

That was my guess. Now with out the mixed isomers and hormone shield, how would you say 1200mg stano compares to Androhard V3? IE: 50% as as effective, 60%, 75% etc.. Maybe run it at 1800mg.

Oh, and show your face a little more over at swoleSource.

- Ape

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt,

That was my guess. Now with out the mixed isomers and hormone shield, how would you say 1200mg stano compares to Androhard V3? IE: 50% as as effective, 60%, 75% etc.. Maybe run it at 1800mg.

Oh, and show your face a little more over at swoleSource.

- Ape
I think it will be extremely potent at 1200 mgs !!! the beta isomer (EPI) will also trigger more potential of androgenic sides.

acne, hairloss, aggression --- you know, all the things that let us know androgens are in overdrive

It will 'feel' like more than the 6 softgels of v3AH

-Matt