Best designer steriod for mass?

tom1234

Awards
For my first cycle want to add as much mass as possible with few sides. What would you recommend from below? Also would recommend stacking any?

Superdrol
Pheraplex
Egromax lmg
Max lmg
Mega zol
Mega trn
Methoxy Tst

Thanks

Am not going to do this cycle till im 21 or 22. Just would like to know as I can stock up for the future as they have long best before dates .

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for some reason I feel that they will have some kick ass designers in the future and this process will be constantly ongoing. But Although you are 19 you shouldn't be posting unless 21. But For Hypothetical Purposes. PP w/ SD or PP/Halodrol

IgF-1 w/ SD, Halodrol
hooah.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what you want to do. Dont stock up on those as there are a lot of better non hormonal products out there. x-factor would be a great choice, and I dont encourage use of those products as sides can be really bad.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
1st of all, if you have them around you will use them. Sorry, but this is the truth, you may not intend to but you will.

2nd, we don't know how you will respond to them. Androgens are an individual thing, everyone responds differently. Personally, Superdrol was amazing. Lethargy was brutal, but gains were insane. The only real down side was I now have really bad strech marks from my SD cycle. Ergomax was crap for me, didn't gain a thing, despite eating 1k calories above what I blew up on using SD. We can't really know what is good for YOU. If you want a general concencous(sp?), look up the polls ranking the designers.

3rd, while these designers are good, I would rather use the tried and true. Side effects are predictable and they are much more pleasent. Also, a high dose of test for 3 months is safer than 3 weeks of 10mg superdrol. You will also yeild better gains, from what I have seen. "Real" stuff really is much better for true cycling, you also get a lot less yo-yo than all these orals.

My advice is to just wait. If you have anything around you are very very likely to use it. The old school ones are going to be around for along time, so don't worry about getting them. Finally, unless you plan to stock pile a lot, you will be disappointed, as you will run out after a cycle or two, and no one does just one cycle :D

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
IFFF you actually wait your pills will pretty much be junk by than. I would wait there is always going to be good stuff out there. Just look after the "ban" we got superdrol, halo, etc etc I wouldnt worry about it..... The only thing you need at 19 is:pizza: :hot: :burg: and of course a ton of theses :chick:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I know it's hard, but one day you will wake up proud of not abusing those substances.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree that at your age it's best to stay clear of those products.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Don't even bother yet mate, wait a while and once you've researched and are sure of it then you can take 'roids if you want. Just because there's a lot of designer steroids getting banned doesn't necessarily mean that they won't be availible from somewhere in the future.