Best designer stck for mass

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do u guys think is the best stack for mass using designer stroids (x-mass, superdrol, pher-x, tren,)??????? I searched for a while and seen afew that were good for mass but not a stck

joe dax

Awards
What do u guys think is the best stack for mass using designer stroids (x-mass, superdrol, pher-x, tren,)??????? I searched for a while and seen afew that were good for mass but not a stck
phera max & x mass stack is awesome

superdrol IMO has too many sides for my liking

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things about SD, but it's up to you. SD is mostly lower back pains. As for the other ones, I am not too sure. Good PCT is extremely impotant. This is the part where you will decide if you want to make another cycle in the future..

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Stick to injectables, these new orals are horrible on your body.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Trust me man, its not as bad as you think.
I dunno, I freak out when i get shots. Im just looking for a designer stack that is readily avaible so i dont have to deal with "things". Also not be a big sissy with injectables

dabrick01212

Awards
I've done two seperate "designer" oral cycles. The first being superdrol standalone and my second one was phera plex standalone. I just recently just started a test prop / tren cycle and you cant even compare it to the desiger orals. Both superdrol and phera worked good for me in both strength and mass, I gained more mass on super but the sides hit me the hardest. Superdrol gave me a decent amount of shutdown, phera didnt. I feel that the side effects including the added liver toxicty and the potential effects on your lipid profile are not worth it when looking at it from a cost benefit analysis.

If you can overcome your fears of needles and can get yourself a good reputable source (or even homebrew your own gear) and pick some good compound for your cylce, you wont have a messed up liver and can experience pretty decent gains at a moderate dosage. This of course is assuming that diet and exercise is in order.

Since these oral compounds can be considered steroids why not just get more bang for your buck with just the same (or even less) side effects if you follow a reasonable cylce ? Believe me you get used to getting a needle stuck in you EOD, its not too bad.

But if you insist on doing oral compounds id say give x-mass a shot with phera. I havent tried x-mass yet but my training partner has with good results, had some anger issues while on it but was used to his advantage when lifting.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
sd/pheramax great stack... yes sd will cause bad pumps. Just buy some taurine and you will be fine.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
superdrol/pheramax great stack... yes superdrol will cause bad pumps. Just buy some taurine and you will be fine.
What kinda of doses??? Would X-mass be overkill on the liver???Prolly but what do u guys think. I have got a 60ct. of Superdrol, 90ct. of X-Mass, 35ct. of Pher-X & TRN, 90ct. of Masterdrol, 75 ct. M1-P, and 75 ct. of M1-Alpha. Yea i know alot of $hit, but wit working at a vitamin store i get some insider from big companies on when they are going to pull stuff.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heres what i was thinking about possible doing for a bulk cycle, do you guys think its doable?????
Week 1: 80mg X-mass, 15mg Pher-X
Week 2:80mg X-mass, 30mg Pher-X
Week 3:80mg X-mass, 30 mg Pher-X
Week 4:80mg X-mass, 10 mg Superdrol
Week 5:80mg X-mass, 20 mg Superdrol
Week 6:80mg X-mass, 20 mg Superdrol
*While running 250 mg transdermal formestane (1 in mourn. and 1 at night) & 1 6-OXO nightly
Also running liver, prostate, and bp support

joe dax

Awards
Heres what i was thinking about possible doing for a bulk cycle, do you guys think its doable?????
Week 1: 80mg X-mass, 15mg Pher-X
Week 2:80mg X-mass, 30mg Pher-X
Week 3:80mg X-mass, 30 mg Pher-X
Week 4:80mg X-mass, 10 mg Superdrol
Week 5:80mg X-mass, 20 mg Superdrol
Week 6:80mg X-mass, 20 mg Superdrol
*While running 250 mg transdermal formestane (1 in mourn. and 1 at night) & 1 6-OXO nightly
Also running liver, prostate, and bp support
it should be ok, i personally am not a fan of superdrol, x mass is non methylated so it should be fine on the liver

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Legal gear has a mass cycle with their products but its seems insane
Week 1-2: 2 M1-Alpha, 4 M1-P
Week 3-4: 2 Masterdrol, 4M1-P
Week 5-6: 2 M1-Alpha, 6 M1-P
Week 7-8: 2 Masterdrol, 6 M1-P
* I had a budy who took the M1-Alpha for 3 weeks @ 2-3 a day and gained 12lbs. and his diet was absolute $hit, all he did was get about 150 grams of protein, and the rest who knows. his max bench was 185 when he started and by the end he was doing 185 for abuot 10 reps.