MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And a special thanks goes out to Chris for being such a ... well boys will be boys :)
You are very welcome I only did what was necessary for the greater good of everyone in the thread! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are very welcome I only did what was necessary for the greater good of everyone in the thread! :)
True... a totally selfless act .... :28:

woohooman

woohooman

Awards
That chick squatting has a nice booty and so does mags... They all do tho haha so glad it's not me judging this but am so glad I'm in the thread haha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That chick squatting has a nice booty and so does mags... They all do tho haha so glad it's not me judging this but am so glad I'm in the thread haha
true the determining factor was mags did for us :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have a winner!! that is hot. Mags send me your info and I'll get that out to you. Nice definition in the back too. Sorry guy sexy woman with a selfie that's as good as it gets. I know you will agree.
Couldn't agree more!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mags ftw. The last minute promo/heart stealer!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my gosh ! Thank u! I wasn't expecting to wake up to that! Thank u so much!
It's gonna b some WYKED times in the gym!
:)

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Lol. Mags is fantastic but that's the same pic she's posted for a couple months and even said so herself.

Mags your ass is on point, but come on fellas....

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Mags posted one a few months back of her bent over in the mirror that almost knocked me out lol, I vote no against the rules for no ass pics until after the folli/osta

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Mags said it was a 2 month old pic, but she still wins in my book. We can honestly say no one in this thread worked harder to get the picture of that ass. Considering she used to weigh a lot more she worked very hard preparing that ass for this picture. LMAO!

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Yeah Mags said it was a 2 month old pic, but she still wins in my book. We can honestly say no one in this thread worked harder to get the picture of that ass. Considering she used to weigh a lot more she worked very hard preparing that ass for this picture. LMAO!

Well you can't honestly say that because you don't know any of the other women personally. Two of the girls I posted now compete in bikini and work very hard on their asses as well.

She's a beast but my point is the reason she won is because she's actually one of the few chicks part of the AM community and we all (myself included) will jump to ride her bandwagon in hopes of some love back from her.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you can't honestly say that because you don't know any of the other women personally. Two of the girls I posted now compete in bikini and work very hard on their asses as well.

She's a beast but my point is the reason she won is because she's actually one of the few chicks part of the AM community and we all (myself included) will jump to ride her bandwagon in hopes of some love back from her.
That in itself is good enough reason :) Plus to me, being an older man there is nothing hotter on God's green earth than a hot women over 40 :) Again I think it's sexy that she posted her own pic :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
No entry, but still subbing. :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
That sucks, the Starting 3 should have won. No offense to Mags, lol.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Haha, subbs in when the contest is over then doesn't like the results hahaha

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
That in itself is good enough reason :) Plus to me, being an older man there is nothing hotter on God's green earth than a hot women over 40 :) Again I think it's sexy that she posted her own pic :)

Lol she's def hot. No shame in picking her at all. Good contest!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Haha, subbs in when the contest is over then doesn't like the results hahaha
Haha I thought it was still going on..

I should of just edited my first post lol.
Lol thanks but not upset mags won. I don't even use pre workouts. She is killin it!
True that, Mags is ****ing sexy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol she's def hot. No shame in picking her at all. Good contest!
Thanks man, yah you were definitely in the lead till Mags decided to strut her stuff lol .

Haha I thought it was still going on..

I should of just edited my first post lol.

True that, Mags is ****ing sexy.
Yah I'd ... well I'm married so I can't :) lol

Hey just cuz the prizes have already been divied out doesn't mean that the booty has to stop. :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well you can't honestly say that because you don't know any of the other women personally. Two of the girls I posted now compete in bikini and work very hard on their asses as well. She's a beast but my point is the reason she won is because she's actually one of the few chicks part of the AM community and we all (myself included) will jump to ride her bandwagon in hopes of some love back from her.
I can most definitely say that. None of the women you posted are in this thread, their pictures are. Mags is in the thread and worked harder to get her ass then anyone did to procure a picture of an ass. So yeah I said exactly what I meant and was correct in saying it. However it was also me being silly (hence the LMAO!) and there was nothing even remotely negative about it. So you feeling a need to try to correct me is a mystery at best. What is a bit negative is that she won, and rather than just be congratulatory you take away from the win by saying the only reason she won is because she is a member of the forum. Seems a bit petty...

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Let's not turn a thread about booty into an argument u testosterone fueled meat monkeys

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol yah guys it's all about the booty :) I did sort of feel it took away from mags a bit but also felt he made up for it with his last post :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
It is definitely all about the booty.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
You all need to make your images URLs so I can see them while using Tapatalk! Haha.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bigass.jpg

I know this is pretty big .... why do I still want to nibble on it !!! ... guys I think I have a problem :(

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two types of women: big-assed women and women with big asses

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-1815500844.jpg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image-3252395461.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah when I see a small waist and a really big butt I get .... interested :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great looking girls there Piston. Something about the athletic big booty combo... really turns my crank :)

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
[video=youtube_share;Wpd2VaFt5iY]http://youtu.be/Wpd2VaFt5iY[/video]