Best alternatives to Erase/Erase Pro?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I know you have, you do this in literally every PES thread man. Your point is taken...so much so that I have people emailing me wondering why you're in every erase thread saying the same thing. I know you mean well but it's a little weird at this point if ya catch my drift.

We did test the new Erase. It worked. We tested many other ingredients. Some worked, some didn't. And yes, in testing the new erase, it outperformed the old one.

No offense intended btw and I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but do I really need to be summoned via email for the same comments? Cut me some slack man, we made the change because it worked! Arimistane may have had more "feel" and diuresis, but in terms of actual function, DHAA won.
That's fine coop. I'm not really busting negative comments. Sorry if I come out that way.

I should stop if I'm becoming "that guy"

Right now atm actually I'm torn between going back to PES or giving Myokem a shot.

But you're always busting the chops of formulators that use Brassiopsis glomerulata extract as their AI.

I still very much like PES. Still AT TIMES getting used to the change still.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
That's fine coop. I'm not really busting negative comments. Sorry if I come out that way.

Right now atm actually I'm torn between going back to PES or giving Myokem a shot.

But you're always busting the chops of formulators that use Brassiopsis glomerulata extract as their AI.

Ive had blood work proving alphadex works my man, but you can't go wrong with either one.

In the end they're both great products and they'll both give you good results my friend

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards

You won't be upset with either one. Change is sometimes a good thing, why not give it a shot see how you like it. Either way hopefully you log whatever you get, i would love to see your progress!!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I know you have, you do this in literally every PES thread man. Your point is taken...so much so that I have people emailing me wondering why you're in every erase thread saying the same thing. I know you mean well but it's a little weird at this point if ya catch my drift.

We did test the new Erase. It worked. We tested many other ingredients. Some worked, some didn't. And yes, in testing the new erase, it outperformed the old one.

No offense intended btw and I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but do I really need to be summoned via email for the same comments? Cut me some slack man, we made the change because it worked! Arimistane may have had more "feel" and diuresis, but in terms of actual function, DHAA won.
So the new erase and erase pro formulas have shown to be more successful than the old?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So the new erase and erase pro formulas have shown to be more successful than the old?
Yep.

Johnold, alphadex looks great FYI. If it was only brassaiopsis, that'd be a different story, but the other ingredients look very promising. I only talk about brassaiopsis because I've both researched and tested it so extensively in multiple extract forms and it never panned out. But that's just one ingredient in a sea of viable candidates that we have today

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah I only did 4 weeks on the new erase pro and wanted to run it full 8 weeks.

I'm sure I'll do that too some time.

Yes both PES and Myokem seem like stand up companies with fantastic quality materials.

I've got a buddy right now atm on Alphadex, Magnitropin and Nitramine and I've been paying attention to him working out and he's some kind of new animal entirely I haven't seen. I try not to ask him questions on how he's feeling so he doesn't focus on the supplements but paying attention to his workloads and intensity. The kid is starting to show himself on a whole new level. So that's a good thing.

Good on Myokem.

He says he's gaining weight but staying lean. Never seen him smile like that. Good.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Yeah I only did 4 weeks on the new erase pro and wanted to run it full 8 weeks.

I'm sure I'll do that too some time.

Yes both PES and Myokem seem like stand up companies with fantastic quality materials.

I've got a buddy right now atm on Alphadex, Magnitropin and Nitramine and I've been paying attention to him working out and he's some kind of new animal entirely I haven't seen. I try not to ask him questions on how he's feeling so he doesn't focus on the supplements but paying attention to his workloads and intensity. The kid is starting to show himself on a whole new level. So that's a good thing.

Good on Myokem.

He says he's gaining weight but staying lean. Never seen him smile like that. Good.
That's awesome man, truly puts a smile on my face to hear that!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Yep. Johnold, alphadex looks great FYI. If it was only brassaiopsis, that'd be a different story, but the other ingredients look very promising. I only talk about brassaiopsis because I've both researched and tested it so extensively in multiple extract forms and it never panned out. But that's just one ingredient in a sea of viable candidates that we have today
Hey coop I appreciate the kind words on your part about alphadex. Can you PM or link me to your studies on brassaiopsis?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hey coop I appreciate the kind words on your part about alphadex. Can you PM or link me to your studies on brassaiopsis?
Well there's only that single in vitro study where AI effects are concerned, but the rest was simple in house testing with bloodwork. We tried both extracts, dehydroliolide, and something something methyl ester (long name). 3 of the 4 had no effect and dehydro actually increased E

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Well there's only that single in vitro study where AI effects are concerned, but the rest was simple in house testing with bloodwork. We tried both extracts, dehydroliolide, and something something methyl ester (long name). 3 of the 4 had no effect and dehydro actually increased E
Increased E? It should be marketed as a wonder-bra type of product.. Couple grams of brassalopsis a day, increases the cup size anyways

iddqd

Awards
umm... so, which of the following two statements is more likely to be true:

1. prunella vulgaris is a really strong AI
2. triazole is spiked

and also, did SNS not do their homework when they formulated inhibit-e? because this would actually hurt my tiny feelings a little bit.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

2. triazole is spiked

and also, did SNS not do their homework when they formulated inhibit-e? because this would actually hurt my tiny feelings a little bit.
Most TZ bloodwork was sponsored and questionable (i.e. from the reps). Not saying this is the case, but consider that anyone can go to an RC site and buy a clinical AI and get bloods done.

Most of the unsponsored bloodwork I've seen showed a rise in E, i.e.: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131792403&page=7

Putting all that aside though, triazole worked really great as a mass builder. Not something you'd expect from an AI, but it certainly had some beneficial properties in other ways

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

2. triazole is spiked

With DS history number 2 is most likely.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad isn't it?

But still everyone uses Arimistane.

PES changed sooo much : (

For what looks like TO ME, for nothing.

But I've already expressed my sad confusion already on all this. No point in asking.
It is interesting to hear different points of view.

When we changed the Erase Pro formula there were a lot of people who said we did it because we "discovered it didn't work". The change was a negative because we realised something we were doing was worthless.

Then, we had people who said we changed it because of compliance and the old Erase 'must' be better than the new Erase because anything which has questionable compliance must be strong.

What I find interesting is I have read probably a couple of dozen posts on the forums which replicate one of these two. It is interesting that people span it to suit their own beliefs and in both scenarios it made us look bad lol.

To those people out there that thought 'PES may have actually found a better ingredient given their R&D team' please allow me to say I love you and I want to buy you a drink. :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ taking you up on that drink offer ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2. triazole is spiked

Myself and many other people have had great results with inhibit e. I'm not sure where this comment is coming from...have you tried the product?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2. triazole is spiked

This was formulated by Synapsin and yes I'm sure he did his homework. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well I would hope that when blood work is done on an AI product by a rep or anyone for that matter that they wouldn't lie about it.

Cause that type of stuff can really carry a product very far positively.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had great success with the re-vamped Erase as well as Inhibit-E. New formulations aren't always bad. And being one of the companies who pull products because of compliance issues is stand-up in my book. Says a lot about the people running it.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Check out BPS new AI elimistane! There are couple logs rolling around on here.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Myokems Alphadex is a amazing product, a very interesting one at that, Brassaiopsis glomerulata is something new a lot of people have been looking into and myokem has taken advantage of this herb. in studies this herb has been shown to be stronger and not just stronger 3,three,tres times strong inhibition than pure dehydrolololide. so in non sciencey terms its dang potent. and myokem has it at a 20:1 ratio!! Johnold give it a try and DM me if you have any questions about the product or how and when to run it
I like that ingredient a lot

iddqd

Awards
Myself and many other people have had great results with inhibit e. I'm not sure where this comment is coming from...have you tried the product?
no, i have not, it has not been available in europe for more than a couple days.
i am asking because of coops post about dehydrostuffs increasing E (which is literally 3 posts above mine, i did not think i had to quote so you guys would get the reference), and because of it being in inhibit-e:

At SNS, we use a Brassaiopsis Glomerulata extract specifically extracted for (-) – dehydrololiolide.
Brassaiopsis Glomerulata (extract for (-)-Dehydrololiolide 500 mg

i usually would trust sns above pretty much any other company, that's why i'm a bit surprised you would miss sth like that.
does anyone have bloodwork to show or sth? i sort of 'want' inhibit-e to be better than epro because i like oleuropein a lot and this would save me quite a bit of money.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, i have not, it has not been available in europe for more than a couple days.
i am asking because of coops post about dehydrostuffs increasing E (which is literally 3 posts above mine, i did not think i had to quote so you guys would get the reference), and because of it being in inhibit-e:

At SNS, we use a Brassaiopsis Glomerulata extract specifically extracted for (-) - dehydrololiolide.

i usually would trust sns above pretty much any other company, that's why i'm a bit surprised you would miss sth like that.
does anyone have bloodwork to show or sth? i sort of 'want' inhibit-e to be better than epro because i like oleuropein a lot and this would save me quite a bit of money.
Present your proof that it doesn't work. There needs to be more of a conversation on this than just one companies internal testing which they haven't shared. ( no Ill feelings at all towards PES.) I actually just ran erase pro before my inhibit e.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Alphadex has Brassi and I have blood work proof that Alphadex works. 4 weeks, e2 went from 27 to 12, which is too low. But I'm a smaller guy so one cap for me would do the trick.

In the end no one is the same and we all react to different ingredients differently

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

At SNS, we use a Brassaiopsis Glomerulata extract specifically extracted for (-) – dehydrololiolide.

We are very proud of the Inhibit E formula and stand by it 100%. In fact, I think its our best product to date :D

Reactions: mw1
Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Alphadex has Brassi and I have blood work proof that Alphadex works. 4 weeks, e2 went from 27 to 12, which is too low. But I'm a smaller guy so one cap for me would do the trick.

In the end no one is the same and we all react to different ingredients differently
OK now that I know you're a lighter weight.

I tend to prefer to be lighter as well and I was gonna mess with 2 a day.

Was gonna do 1 in the morning with Pyroxamine then 1 before I went to bed.

But so far reading about alphadex it seems reasonably strong.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
OG erase did absolutely nothing for me. Erase pro absolutely tanked my libido and made me feel horrible. I don't think I do well with arimistane and I honestly believe that it does nothing for reducing estrogen levels

I did a bottle of inhibit e and enjoyed it. Nothing drastic, but leaned out, didn't affect my libido negatively and was cheap.

iddqd

Awards
wtf guys...
i'm in this thread because i wanted to run sth during a cut around ~march and am trying to find out if i'd rather buy 1 bottle epro or 2 bottles inhibit-e (no alphadex for me because i'm not too fond of piperine, don't do well on it), and was leaning towards the inhibit-e due to price & added oleuropein & it not being a prop blend

i obviously dont have 'proof that it doesnt work', but if you want to convince me to buy it how is it my job to clear that stuff up?
i'm not questioning the formula to piss you people off, i want to find out how well it works despite what coop posted above and if you have a better idea to work that out for me than showing me bloodwork you are very welcome. if synapsin formulated it maybe he could chime in?
mw1, i do not know this industry very well if i trust sns more than most other companies? ....huh?
@ jiigzz, your word is one of the rare cases where a straw man argument carries some worth i guess (no homo but fwiw you're easily top3 as far as generally and genuinely helpful people posting on this board are concerned, so, uh, thanks for that by the way) but i'd still like to be educated anyway if someone can find the time.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wtf guys...
i'm in this thread because i wanted to run sth during a cut around ~march and am trying to find out if i'd rather buy 1 bottle epro or 2 bottles inhibit-e (no alphadex for me because i'm not too fond of piperine, don't do well on it), and was leaning towards the inhibit-e due to price & added oleuropein & it not being a prop blend

i obviously dont have 'proof that it doesnt work', but if you want to convince me to buy it how is it my job to clear that stuff up?
i'm not questioning the formula to piss you people off, i want to find out how well it works despite what coop posted above and if you have a better idea to work that out for me than showing me bloodwork you are very welcome. if synapsin formulated it maybe he could chime in?

mw1, i do not know this industry very well if i trust sns more than most other companies? ....huh?
@ jiigzz, your word is one of the rare cases where a straw man argument carries some worth i guess (no homo but fwiw you're easily top3 as far as generally and genuinely helpful people posting on this board are concerned, so, uh, thanks for that by the way) but i'd still like to be educated anyway if someone can find the time.
There are few different mechanisms via which Brassaiopsis can work, just one of which is direct aromatase inhibition.

We also feature a variety of other Aromatase inhibiting and ER modulating compounds in the product, you really can't go wrong with Inhibit-E

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphadex has Brassi and I have blood work proof that Alphadex works. 4 weeks, e2 went from 27 to 12, which is too low. But I'm a smaller guy so one cap for me would do the trick. In the end no one is the same and we all react to different ingredients differently
I have no gyno problems or libido issues when I've had my bloods done and my levels were between 24-38

This was dependant on various factors not to be discussed

Looking at putting one together

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
wtf guys... i'm in this thread because i wanted to run sth during a cut around ~march and am trying to find out if i'd rather buy 1 bottle epro or 2 bottles inhibit-e (no alphadex for me because i'm not too fond of piperine, don't do well on it), and was leaning towards the inhibit-e due to price & added oleuropein & it not being a prop blend i obviously dont have 'proof that it doesnt work', but if you want to convince me to buy it how is it my job to clear that stuff up? i'm not questioning the formula to piss you people off, i want to find out how well it works despite what coop posted above and if you have a better idea to work that out for me than showing me bloodwork you are very welcome. if synapsin formulated it maybe he could chime in? mw1, i do not know this industry very well if i trust sns more than most other companies? ....huh? @ jiigzz, your word is one of the rare cases where a straw man argument carries some worth i guess (no homo but fwiw you're easily top3 as far as generally and genuinely helpful people posting on this board are concerned, so, uh, thanks for that by the way) but i'd still like to be educated anyway if someone can find the time.
Both are great products, why not run both at separate times throughout the year?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are great products, why not run both at separate times throughout the year?
Exactly. If you don't like one just try the other! Unless you have issues getting these things in europe

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
wtf guys...

Thanks for the compliment man, I appreciate it. Fwiw I wasnt trying to strawman anything as I am genuinely proud of Inhibit E but unfortunately I have no 'proof' to show it works.

I am an SNS rep so posting blood work is pointless IMO as people wouldnt trust the results- Who knows what else I could be using to show that result?

In saying that, and I absolutely mean no disrespect to anyone, Coop simply stated he conducted in house testing that was not likely placebo controlled nor were also results actually published for public viewing. While it is good that you are skeptical of products, placing blind faith in someones word also poses problems.

I will happily go through each ingredient for you when I am near a computer to show why we put it there but again, by no means am I bashing anyone but just trying to back my company and the product as I truly feel this product is the best one we have. And thats because I cant get in Growth Factor XT lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment man, I appreciate it. Fwiw I wasnt trying to strawman anything as I am genuinely proud of Inhibit E but unfortunately I have no 'proof' to show it works.

I am an SNS rep so posting blood work is pointless IMO as people wouldnt trust the results- Who knows what else I could be using to show that result?

In saying that, and I absolutely mean no disrespect to anyone, Coop simply stated he conducted in house testing that was not likely placebo controlled nor were also results actually published for public viewing. While it is good that you are skeptical of products, placing blind faith in someones word also poses problems.

I will happily go through each ingredient for you when I am near a computer to show why we put it there but again, by no means am I bashing anyone but just trying to back my company and the product as I truly feel this product is the best one we have. And thats because I cant get in Growth Factor XT lol
Dude the two together are dynamite.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

I think this is all being overblown. My "word" regarding brassaiopsis is as accurate info as you will ever find on the plant, because all we have is a single in vitro study. HOWEVER, inhibit-e and alphadex have enough other stuff going on that I would use them regardless of the presence of brassaiopsis. My only intention ITT was to correct a false statement by a rep/owner (who did not make the mistake intentionally, so no hard feelings).

Reactions: mw1

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
OK now that I know you're a lighter weight.

I tend to prefer to be lighter as well and I was gonna mess with 2 a day.

Was gonna do 1 in the morning with Pyroxamine then 1 before I went to bed.

But so far reading about alphadex it seems reasonably strong.
I think so too, if you have Q's man feel free to PM me I got you