Benadryl - Which one to take to help sleep

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
What did you use with it?

For the record, passion flower and Valerian root worked like a charm last night for me.

Hghup and lipo pm, seems like there was something else too I can't remember

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Likely the L-dopa. It energized me and made my mind wander quite a bit, but also made me feel nice.
This is what ive thought for a long time. sucks because every sleeping supplement has Ldopa in

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
This is what ive thought for a long time. sucks because every sleeping supplement has Ldopa in
Ya i bet its the l-dopa also. Taken solo, it makes me sleep well once im asleep, but falling asleep is harder for me personally. One other culprit that many use in sleeping formulas is 5-htp. After trying it solo twice, i will NEVER use it again. Both times it kept me awake ALL night long! It was absolutely impossible for me to fall asleep after taking this. It caused the worst insomnia I've ever had in my life..nothing comes close!

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
What works to help me get to sleep is very small doses of melatonin(<.5mcg), benadryl, and magnesium. I also have a tea with passion flower, amongst other things, that also works well. When it comes to staying asleep and sleeping soundly, niacin and forskolin both, are quite effective.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. 5-HTP puts me out like a light and I always wake up nice and cheery. I stick with 50mg.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. 5-HTP puts me out like a light and I always wake up nice and cheery. I stick with 50mg.
Ya wish i could say that lol. Both times, under pre conceived notions that i was going to sleep great, i could not sleep at all for the entire night. Nothing has kept me up all night ever btw, but 5-htp did on both times reliably. Worst feeling ever. I guess it goes to show once again how everyone is different.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jgntyce Anabolics 13
rascal14 Supplements 21
Tagger Supplements 14
Anabolics 2
Supplements 15