beginner's cycle

metal12boy

Awards
Hi guyzz,
I am 5'8", 57kg and 26 years old.....working out for about three years!!! i have a casting physique (means all cuts) and in a good shape but i want to get puffed and huge!!!!
First of all, i have tried all those natural diets like egg,meat, brown rice, soya's...etc....but it didn't worked!!! then i tried supplements (big muscles-weight gainer) with all those natural diets, tried everything like eating within every 2 hrs and eating six times a day (3 big meals) but still it didn't worked that much!!! just a mild effect with a little pumpness, but as soon as i stop taking the supplement....i come back to my earlier physique again !!!!! i have wasted many bucks on those supplements and all....so i am thinking of taking steroids now! and i need help and lots of advice with better precautions!!! so please help...!!!! i have prepared one steroid cycle myself by searching these nets and all.....just check it if its all right or not??? coz i am a total newbie in this steroid field.
week 1-12> test/e 250mg/week
week 3-8> deca 100mg /week
week 5-8> d-bol 30mg/ day
PCT:week 12-15> tamoxifen 20mg/day
week 12-13> 3 hcg inj.(i.e. 3 hcg inj. one on monday, one on thursday and the last one on next monday again)
if its not perfect than please recommend me a better cycle with better precautions!!!!!!!!!!

Stupes

Nope - just no.

Cycle is wrong. And you weigh 56kg? You need to learn to eat and train....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
Deca is too short both duration and dosage. eg 1-11 weeks

300mg minimum.

Personally I'd run dbol at the end. 11-14 weeks

Pct begins two weeks after test and 3 weeks after deca. I'd also throw in adex 1mg eod with hcg causing estrogen to shoot up

Eat 3500kcals on cycle. Less if you gain fat and more if you dont gain. Gains wont kick in til week 4 so eat maintenance til then.

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Trying to help u but... Terrible layout honestly.

You will see nothing from those dosages.

400 deca/ 500 test

When I run deca I have done 600 deca/750 test

Test only last two weeks of cycle

Deca for NO shorter than 10 weeks (or no benefit)

And since these are long esters.... Dbol week 1-4
That way it "kick starts" your cycle.

I'm also well above 200 lbs. just my 2 cents. Not trying to insult, but IF you have made the decision to use anabolics... Use them right. No sense of having side afftects and no results.

I treat these dosages like I would pro hormones...
IMO pro hormone users are dumb and should just use real gear. My reason is you'll have a quarter of the results u would have if u just juiced.. AND! Still have sides that may be just as bad or worse.

Research a test e/dbol cycle first. Throwing deca makes it complicated. Then u have to have caber, letro, hcg.. Ect

Just trying to help, I LOVE deca but run a legitimate cycle.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
You'll have plenty of time to stack **** if this is your first one you need to keep it simple to see how your body reacts

Do 8-12 week test e cycle at 500mg a week split into 2 pins. One Monday and one Thursday

Hcg 1-12 250iu x 2 a week

Arimidex on hand if you need it

Nolva and Clomid for pct with support supps

Nothing more.

Maybe a ph kick start for the beginning if you really want it but I promise you'll see gains from this so just stick to test only and see how u react because it's no joke the real **** is heavy and hard it's no pro hormone and none of them compare

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
You'll have plenty of time to stack **** if this is your first one you need to keep it simple to see how your body reacts

Do 8-12 week test e cycle at 500mg a week split into 2 pins. One Monday and one Thursday

Hcg 1-12 250iu x 2 a week

Arimidex on hand if you need it

Nolva and Clomid for pct with support supps

Nothing more.

Maybe a ph kick start for the beginning if you really want it but I promise you'll see gains from this so just stick to test only and see how u react because it's no joke the real **** is heavy and hard it's no pro hormone and none of them compare
Honestly bro I don't think he'll even need the hcg.. On just test. At least that's my knowledge and also personal experience. Either way ur right on with it.
Lean extreme is great for pct an cortisol.
DAA also highly recommended for Natty test

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
^ I agree I don't think he'll need hcg for just test.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
I just recommend hcg because I think it makes pct much easier (especially since it's his first cycle he doesn't know what he's in for) plus keeping your boys hanging is a nice feeling lol. Not necessary but as it's peanuts to add to a cycle I always recommend it.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Honestly bro I don't think he'll even need the hcg.. On just test. At least that's my knowledge and also personal experience. Either way ur right on with it.
Lean extreme is great for pct an cortisol.
DAA also highly recommended for Natty test
Oh and I second the lean extreme and DAA. Awesome ****. I like tribulus for libido too as it usually is dead during pct and gotta keep keep the woman happy know what I mean ;)

Also get some glucosamine with chondroiten and msm if you're not already taking it. It's a must if you're gonna be lifting heavy to preserve those joints

IFBBound

IFBBound

Awards
Oh and I second the lean extreme and DAA. Awesome ****. I like tribulus for libido too as it usually is dead during pct and gotta keep keep the woman happy know what I mean ;)

Also get some glucosamine with chondroiten and msm if you're not already taking it. It's a must if you're gonna be lifting heavy to preserve those joints
Tribulus- ill have to get myself some of that. I'm a month off of deca and test. Still taking clomid. (3 month cycle). My fiancée knows but it's I'm definitely not as horny as a month or two ago hahaha.
Definitely see your point. Hcg is always good to have around and my balls do turn into rasins when I'm on test e not using hcg (like I'm used to)

limitless3679

limitless3679

Awards
HCG is keeps your body "firing" making pct alot easier, alternatively you can blast it (500IU EOD for 10 days) keep in mind you'll want to keep running your AI as it causes estrogen spikes.

IMO unless your gifted 250IU x2 a week wouldnt cut it, 500IU x2 would be my choice.