Been in gym for 2 tears with a slightly improvement

mohamedvbs

Awards
Hello everyone, I just need your advice regarding my nutrition, I've been in gym for 2 years(on and off) having a great workout but I think I'm having a problem with my daily routine and meal plan:
Breakfast:4 eggs, bread and orange juice, lunch:meat, rice and yogurt, pre workout vapor and iso with zero carb protien after my workout, dinner grilled meat and salads, please do I need more on this meal plan for bulking any suggestion?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your height and weight? How many calories do you intake daily? How active are you outside of your workout? Tons of factors.

mohamedvbs

Awards
My daily calories is almost 2200 kcal and I only going to the gym and I don't know how to calculate the consumption of the calories?

mohamedvbs

Awards
Plus my height is 170cm and my weight is 70 kg

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My daily calories is almost 2200 kcal and I only going to the gym and I don't know how to calculate the consumption of the calories?
Idk your stats buy I can almost guarantee you are underrating for your goals. I'm trying to gain at 3800 a day and may have to bump it depending on mu weight at the end of this week.

mohamedvbs

Awards
And would you please suggest me your meal plan in order to follow it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And would you please suggest me your meal plan in order to follow it.
I wouldn't suggest eating as much as I do. I weigh ~10lbs more than you and am in the army so my activity level is fairly high and you would not require as much food.

My daily diet is:

3800 calories, 230g protein, 120g fat, 450g carbs.

mohamedvbs

Awards
Thanks for you help but how will I need the proper calories for bulking? Do I have to use a calories counter?