Becoming THE MONSTER w/ Monterdrol XT

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice... I don't put on weight in the first week of Superdrol like others do for some reason. But holy sh*t does it come on after that.

Week 1 is too early to say anything. Excited for week 2.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Nice... I don't put on weight in the first week of Superdrol like others do for some reason. But holy sh*t does it come on after that.

Week 1 is too early to say anything. Excited for week 2.
Yea i cant wait for week 2 to see how it goes. My lifting partner is also running it and hes up 4-5lbs already and another guy posted on NTBM forums hes up 6lbs in the first week so i was hoping to see some increase but Ive got nothing worth talking about yet. So well see man in no way am i discounting it yet was kind of just thinking out loud earlier!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Diets update.

My legs are killing me. Seriously those bulgarian split squats are no joke. Going to take some getting use to but its now one of my new LEAST FAVORITE leg workouts so that means its good sh** lol.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Great log bro, keep up the the good work!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Diets update.

My legs are killing me. Seriously those bulgarian split squats are no joke. Going to take some getting use to but its now one of my new LEAST FAVORITE leg workouts so that means its good sh** lol.
I don't think i would enjoy those either lol.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks raul.

Yeah theyre killer for sure. I got crap in the genetics department as far as legs are concerned so im always looking for something to add in or change to help my legs grow.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks raul.

Yeah theyre killer for sure. I got crap in the genetics department as far as legs are concerned so im always looking for something to add in or change to help my legs grow.
What's helped me is High reps. I mean 12-20 rep range on legs. I read it in one of the muscle magazines i looked through, and it really has helped me out.

Edit* Oh yeah, walking DB lunges too *Edit

I always do my isolation exercises in that range, though i still get a hankerin for lifting for power with squats. So i switch back and forth for that.

Still i can't get any definition in my damn quads, but they are getting bulkier. My girl laughed at me when i tried to show here the splits in my quads haha...

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
What's helped me is High reps. I mean 12-20 rep range on legs. I read it in one of the muscle magazines i looked through, and it really has helped me out.

Edit* Oh yeah, walking DB lunges too *Edit

I always do my isolation exercises in that range, though i still get a hankerin for lifting for power with squats. So i switch back and forth for that.

Still i can't get any definition in my damn quads, but they are getting bulkier. My girl laughed at me when i tried to show here the splits in my quads haha...
this helped me immensely too. back when i was struggling to squat 280 for one, i figured just banging out triples and low reps like that would help me get stronger. it wasn't till i started hitting sets of 15 that i really got stronger on squats.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tips im always willing to try new stuff to get my bird legs growing lol. I usually hit 12 reps per set on my secondary leg day's. This last day i was just trying out those new lifts. Ill give 15 reps a go next week.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6 10/31:

Today was an off day. But im starting to feel some stuff as of today. Throughout the day i noticed alot more pronounced vascularity. I discovered some nice new veins on the top side of my forearm ive never seen before. Theyre actually buldging out not just visible. Ive always had them on the inner part. So thats a positive! And even though today is an off day my whole body feels pumped. This is a nice feeling its different from the muscle fullness i have been noticing with some added hardness. Other than that overall mood is good and energy levels are up. Pretty noticable change from just yesterday to today. So im thinking this week 2 will be where it starts to shine. Ill more than likely be bumping it to 30mg ED at the start of week 2 also. Lifting 5x5 all upper power lifts tomorrow really looking forward to this!

DIET: Was good today. I worked 12hrs but had plenty of food this time! Got my final meal left but totals will be.

3303 cals
103g fat
280g carbs
317g protein

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7 11/1 :

END OF WEEK ONE

Today was an alright day in the gym. Strength is slowly progressing made some slight increases in all lifts. I know it shoudve been much better but i decided today to lift without my precious life nectar, my PWO. lol. Needless to say i never really woke up until the end of the routine but still made some progress. Well stepped on the scale today and have a little more to report... ITS UP 5 lbs! I knew i was feeling different yesterday.

WEIGHT as of 11/1:

161.5(+5lbs)

WORKOUT

Flat Bench: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 225,225,225,230,230 *really was not into this today but still made a 5lb increase my last 2 sets from last week*

Bent over BB rows: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 165,170,170,175,180 *still out of it at this point but up 10lbs on final set from last week*

Seated Military Press: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 155,155,155,160,165 *FINALLY woke up about the 3rd set here hence the weight increase after that but finished off 5lbs heavier than last week*

BB Shrugs: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 325,325,335,345,355 * im going to be feeling these tomorrow huge increase here still able to get good extension and pause at the top of each rep*

Incline Flyes w/ inward twist at the top: 3 sets/ 10,10,10 / 50lbs all 3 sets

Wide grip chinups to fail: 3 sets/ 18, 14, 12 / Bodyweight *no swinging or bobbing and with full extension or the rep doesnt count*

I was done about this point no steem left and had developed some intense head pressure! It came on during my last set of chinups. Started hydrating immediately after this and am feeling better now. Thought i was properly hydrated but obviously not.

DIET: Pretty good ate alot of meat today and a little less carbs but still met the goals.

3009 cals
98g fat
242g carbs
285g protein

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Im happy with this run so far, up 5lbs in a week isnt shabby. I havent really got too much strength gains as of yet unlike my friend. But that just shows you how everyone responds differently. I have a feeling theyre coming this next week for me.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
5x5 really helps me with strength. I'm sure it will come.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Im happy with this run so far, up 5lbs in a week isnt shabby. I havent really got too much strength gains as of yet unlike my friend. But that just shows you how everyone responds differently. I have a feeling theyre coming this next week for me.
Yeah bro, for me the first week on any compound I just feel, my recovery shoot up, the begging of the second week is that Pluss recovery and then by the end the strenght gains start rolling in. Fawking love orals bro!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I love this split since i get the 5x5 and hyperthrophy in the same week. Looking forward to the added recovery, those Bulgarian split squats and sissy squats FU**D me up! Im really dreading 5x5 leg day tomorrow lol. Well see im hoping when i wake up ill be ready to go.

merdock1983

Awards
I love this split since i get the 5x5 and hyperthrophy in the same week. Looking forward to the added recovery, those Bulgarian split squats and sissy squats FU**D me up! Im really dreading 5x5 leg day tomorrow lol. Well see im hoping when i wake up ill be ready to go.
U got it man were going to kill this sh** tomorrow. Uve been gaing a lot just look at where u were at a couple of months ago big diferance

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
5lbs in a week...awesome man. you're lookin strong on those barbell rows too dude. kudos

reecew

Awards
  • Established
5lbs in a week...awesome man. you're lookin strong on those barbell rows too dude. kudos
Thanks man! Any lifts for back are usually my stronger point and shoulders were also until i hurt my shoulder a couple months ago. Finally getting back into shoulders so hopefully theyll get back where they were or stronger!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 11/02:

Still a little sore from saturday i still went ahead and indulged myself in 5x5 leg day. My agression and mind are alot stronger than my body can handle haha. Made a nice increase in squats if you reference day 1. But ended up on my ass on my last set on the last rep LOL! Good thing we do sit squats, where we have a bench just under our ass take it down touch the bench and back up so you get same range of motion every rep and if you fail its not a far fall. Over all pretty good WO, tomorrow i may be bed ridden. I already feel like i got raped by an ape so i can only imagine how tomorrow will be. I havent noticed much in the department of aided recovery but thats alright im up another .5lb-1lb today so around 6lbs total in one week! Im really not sure i need to bump to 30mg yet, maybe atleast one more week at 20mg??? Any thoughts on this?? Im game for whatever i have no negative sides yet actually my libido is up, im popping random boners left and right and the boys are still nice and full thus far. But i know its still really early though. Obviously i dont want any neg sides so thats not my goal here, but to get as much possible out of this cycle is.

WORKOUT:

Squats (free weight): 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,4 / 305,310,315,315,320 *315 was rough but 320 kicked my ass!*

Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 5 sets/ 5,5,5,5,5 / 300,300,305,310,315

Standing Calf Rasie on Smith machine: 8 sets/ 8 reps all sets / 325x5, 345x3 *345 is my max for this rep range to be able to pause and hold at the top of each rep while still getting full extension, damn bird legs! lol*

DIET: Was a lazy diet day had my weekly cheat meal today so youll notice the carbs are higher also ate a few more pieces of fruit than i normally do that contributed to that as well. Also time to fire up the grill again im out of precooked chicken breast!

2998 cals
91g fat
298g carbs
251g protein

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could stay at 20 for the 2nd week and run 30mg weeks 3 & 4.

If it was me I'd bump up to 30 for the 2nd week. But again thats just me ;)

So a total of 6lbs? Not bad at all my man. KTS!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
You could stay at 20 for the 2nd week and run 30mg weeks 3 & 4.

If it was me I'd bump up to 30 for the 2nd week. But again thats just me ;)

So a total of 6lbs? Not bad at all my man. KTS!
Yea im wanting to go to 30mg. I was just debating between a 4wk or 5wk cycle and which would be better for holding on to the most gains possible?

Im definitely killing it man giving it all i got completely destroyed my legs today! Yes the 6lbs came on QUICK. I gained about 2lbs in the first 4-5days and then bam over night from the 5-6th day i woke up and felt completely different fuller and additional muscle hardness and have been gaining daily since. I hope it keeps up like this!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, well if you wanna make it 5 weeks then ya keep it at 20 so you have enough.

You could always bridge into epi as well like most ppl like. Make it a 6 weeker.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Man monsterdrol looks like its working out for you bro. Are you planning on posting any before and after pics?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, well if you wanna make it 5 weeks then ya keep it at 20 so you have enough.

You could always bridge into epi as well like most ppl like. Make it a 6 weeker.

Beast, would you bridge it at the end of week 3, so just basically 3 and 3? and would you have to taper MDXT down as well or keep the dosing constant till you hit the transition??

Man monsterdrol looks like its working out for you bro. Are you planning on posting any before and after pics?
definitely; lookin forward to some pics right now actually :wink1:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Well its kind of late for begining pics. I may take some at the end and post them if i hit the damn tanning bed haha!

Updated the diet for today.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established

how would you run that? bridge after the second week?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beast, would you bridge it at the end of week 3, so just basically 3 and 3? and would you have to taper MDXT down as well or keep the dosing constant till you hit the transition??
how would you run that? bridge after the second week?
Like this guys

Monster - 30/30/30
Epistrong 00/00/30/45/45/60

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Like this guys

Monster - 30/30/30

That would be sick! I think im about to order another bottle of monster to just have on the shelves since its a limited run.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
That would be sick! I think im about to order another bottle of monster to just have on the shelves since its a limited run.
Like this guys

Monster - 30/30/30

ok, i think ive decided to go with the monster/epi bridge on mine; so it'd be a good comparison versus this and merdocks log ^_^

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea it will be, your making me want to snag up a bottle of epi-strong lol. Ill stick with this solo though for the sake of actually logging monsterdrol only so we can all see what it does on its own. But there will be time for another cycle before next summer so you never know what will be out by then since RLS is suppose to be coming out with some new shi** soon!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This will be my first log attempt of any sort. Ill do my best to be thourough and truthful. I will be logging my cycle of Monsterdrol XT. WTF is Monsterdrol XT??

Uncage your inner monster with Monsterdrol-xt!

Monsterdrol-xt is a unique designer supplement formulated to give you Monster gains, without all the Monster side effects.

You may have seen similar compounds released in the past with a reputation for being less than potent, or not containing what the label claims.

Not with Monsterdrol-xt! The innovative minds behind Monsterdrol-xt have went to great lengths to ensure you are getting the purest, and most potent product for your money.

Monsterdrol-xt will not aromatize into estrogen, which means the gains from it will be lean, dry and easy to maintain without excess bloat or decreased definition.

Monsterdrol-xt is a highly anabolic designer supplement, that will create the perfect anabolic environment to pack on slabs of lean muscle, and making you unstoppable in the gym!

Monsterdrol-xt is safe enough for beginners to use, without worry of crippling back pumps, or other typical side effects seen from harsher compounds, as well as being powerful enough for advanced users to experience the gains they have come to expect from quality, top notch products.

If you are looking for monster strength & rock hard mass, look no further, Monsterdrol-xt is the product for you.

When taking Monsterdrol-xt, what dose should I take it at?

Each bottle of Monsterdrol-xt contains:

90caps, 1 cap per serving. Each serving includes:

-10mg 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-2ene

-20mg 6,7 dyhydroxybergamottin (dhb)

-5mg Bioperine

Typical dosage will range from 20mg for beginners, to 30mg-40mg for more experienced users. This will amount to 2-4 caps per day.

It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever take more than four capsules in any 24hr period.

Those with lots of experience and knowledge of this type of product should make a responsible choice. Expect more side effects in the higher doses.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my cycle plan.
Preloaded Milk Thistle and Hawthrone Berry for a week.
Monsterdrol will be dosed at 20/20/20/20 Dependant upon gains and if no side by week 3 will bump it to 30mg for the raminder.
Cycle assist at 8caps ED
Formastanzolol only if needed.

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/50/50 also have enough Nolva on hand for 20/20/10/10 but think ill stick with the Clomid.
Post cycle
Unleashed
And possibly phytoserms-347 if its EVER released lol

Also throughout cycle and PCT daily ill be taking Sline Sane before PWO meal and high carb meals, ADAM Multi, 6-8g fishoil, 15g creatine mono, BCAA, Ghenerate at night only. Diet will consist of 3k cals, fat will vary, 200-250g carbs, and 275-300g protein. My maintence cals are only 2400 so this should be a good goal for me with minimal fat gain. Been running a diet similar to this the past few months but the carbs were a little lower than this.

STARTING STATS:

Height: 5'4" with my shoes on! Yea im short so what lol.
Weight: 156.5 as of yesterdays start day.
BF: 12%
Bench Max: 260lbs
Squat Max: 350lbs
Deadlift Max: 390lbs, about 100% certain i can get 400lbs but wont check again till end of cycle.

MEASUREMENTS:

All were taken cold flexed.

R BI: 15"
L BI: 15 3/8"
R Foremarm: 12 1/8"
L Foremarm: 12 1/4"
Chest: 42" across nipple line 43" mid chest
Wasit: 31.5" across belly button
R Quad: 21 6/8"
L Quad: 21 6/8"
R Calf: 14"
L Calf: 14"

ROUTINE is Layne Norton's Power-Hypertrophy:

MONDAY:
flat bench 5x5

bb rows 5x5

military press 5x5

bb shrugs 5x5

TUESDAY:
squats 5x5

stiff legged dead lifts 5x5

standing calf raise 8x8

WEDNESDAY: off

THURSDAY:
incline bench 3x8to12

reverse close grip bench 3x8to12

flat bench 3x8to12

seated preacher curl 3x8to12 superset with
standing French press 3x8to12

cable pushdowns 3x8to12 superset with
db hammer curls 3x8to12

cable crossover 3x10

cable curls 3x10

FRIDAY:
db shoulder press 3x8to12 superset with
db front raise 3x8to12

1 hand db row 3x8to12 superset with
db Arnolds 3x8to12

wide lat pull downs 2x8to12 superset with
bb shrugs 2x15

close grip lat pull down 2x8to12 superset with
upright row 2x8to12

machine row 2x12

machine rear dealt 2x12

SATURDAY:
hack squat 5x12reps superset with
45degree calf raise 5x12to15

lying leg curl 5x8to12 superset with
leg extension 5x8to12

calf raise 5x12to15

SUNDAY: off
Just the label makes me want to Kill some $hit!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I love this... Keep me in the loop my bro.. Send me a pm if you have to. Thanks

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 lbs in the first week is impressive usually gains dont start coming on till 2nd week

this may be a part of my cut in the late summer next year

thinking test e monsterdrol and katanadrol or primo

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Just the label makes me want to Kill some $hit!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I love this... Keep me in the loop my bro.. Send me a pm if you have to. Thanks

Hell yea man all the new labels are sick! I will keep you updated for sure, so far so good!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
5 lbs in the first week is impressive usually gains dont start coming on till 2nd week

this may be a part of my cut in the late summer next year

thinking test e monsterdrol and katanadrol or primo

I was just thinking how awesome a monsterdrol/katanadrol stack would be. I cant wait to see how this pans out. Ive got diet and training both down so i should be able to get all i can cleanly out of this cycle.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't **** with the Monster!!!! I hear the pills are green too?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Don't **** with the Monster!!!! I hear the pills are green too?

I WISH! Just the typical white capsules. Maybe if he decides to keep this in production and not stay a limited run that could be an option or maybe even on the 3rd batch im sure it hasnt been made yet.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9 11/03:

Today was an off day so not much to really report. I think i may be noticing a little enhanced recovery not really sore at all like i expected to be after yesterdays workout. Tomorrow is chest and arms so definitely looking forward to that!

DIET:

2989 cal
111g fat
243g carb
264g protein

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
good job hitting those cals reece, let us know you're weight gain; if it stays as constant as it was like those previous 5 days i will s-hit my pants ahahaha

reecew

Awards
  • Established
No joke man it would be awesome! I will weigh tomorrow and post it for sure. Id love to gain 3lbs a week from here on out till the end for 15lbs total the more the better! But my goal honestly was 10 good lbs.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Damn good workout today was feeling really strong definitely kicked my ass! I had a pump going like ive never had before it was awesome! Bad thing was i had to cut it short so i missed and additional tricep and bicep superset that i normally hit. But ill survive i got a damn good workout from what i did get to do. Ill post my workout and diet later on when i have more time. And the scale at the gym is jacked up its off today weighing light by about 2lbs or so. So im not going to even count the weigh in today but it told me the same weight as it did a few days ago so i know ive gained another 1lb atleast. I will be buying a new scale today at some point so i can start using it from here on out.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Im in for this!
I read this is your first log right?
is this your first cycle ?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Damn good workout today was feeling really strong definitely kicked my ass! I had a pump going like ive never had before it was awesome! Bad thing was i had to cut it short so i missed and additional tricep and bicep superset that i normally hit. But ill survive i got a damn good workout from what i did get to do. Ill post my workout and diet later on when i have more time. And the scale at the gym is jacked up its off today weighing light by about 2lbs or so. So im not going to even count the weigh in today but it told me the same weight as it did a few days ago so i know ive gained another 1lb atleast. I will be buying a new scale today at some point so i can start using it from here on out.

hell freakin yes; this is what you call excellent progress!!!

Im in for this!
yo man gtfi my log too!! these monsterlogs are lookin damn epic from what i can tell! :beerchug::beerchug:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im in for this!
First log of any type, second cycle. Ran a pretty weak epi cycle on a cut begining of the year 30mg's ED for 4 wks. But this will be my first bulking cycle.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your looking good in here big bro! Don't let the scale judge your progress brother go by strenght and what the mirror says. Pls keep killing it!

Last edited:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10 11/04:

Awesome day in the gym. Felt really strong increased across the board whether it be in reps or higher weight. Had to cut it short by about 15 minutes so i missed my last superset but it still was a sucessful day. Got a oddly welcomed comment in the gym today. Was standing around inbetween sets and i saw some guy eyeballing me so i said "whats up man" he said "hey man i dont want to sound wierd but would you mind telling me how much you weigh" So i told him 162 since thats what i last weighed a few days ago and he said "really thats all? you look bigger than that youve got great size i would like to look like that". So thats a wierd exchange of words but a compliement none the less and ill take it. But after that i was constantly watching my back making sure i didnt get followed into the bathroom or something haha. I went and bought a scale earlier after discovering the gym scale was on the fritz. So ill weigh tomorrow at the same time i normally do to keep it all uniformed but as a little teaser im expecting a 1lb increase from the last weigh in lol.

WORKOUT:

Incline DB Press: 3 sets/ 10,10,10 / 80,85,90lb dumbells

Reverse grips close grip bench: 3 sets/ 10,10,10 / 155,165,170lbs

Flat DB press: 2 sets/ 12,8 / 80,85lb dumbells

SUPERSET
Preacher curls: 3 sets/ 12,10,8 / 80,85,90lbs
Skullcrshers: 3 sets/ 12,10,10 / 90,95,95lbs

SUPERSET
Straight bar underhand grip tricep pulldowns: 3 sets/ 12,12,11 / 105,110,115lbs
DB hammer curls: 3 sets/ 12,11,9 / 40lb dumbells all 3 sets

Low cable x-overs: 3 sets/ 12,10,8 / 40,50,50lbs per side

DIET: I dont know if im liking 250g of carbs daily, im way prone to fat gain so hopefully you can see my hesitations in the area. Ive cut 20lbs of fat over this last year. So I adjusted it today for a target of 200g and added in some more meats to help fill the calorie void.

2992 cals
108g fat
205g carbs
288g protein

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Your looking good in here big bro! Don't let the scale judge your progress brother go by strenght and what the mirror says. Pls keep killing it!
Thanks man! Im not only going off the scale. Im seeing some more thickness in my traps and upper chest already. So i know im getting results! I just dont want them to be in my midsection where it will be a horrible challenge to get rid of!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Im not only going off the scale. Im seeing some more thickness in my traps and upper chest already. So i know im getting results! I just dont want them to be in my midsection where it will be a horrible challenge to get rid of!

SOLID! i, too, am worried about the midsection area! >_<

reecew

Awards
  • Established
SOLID! i, too, am worried about the midsection area! >_<

Yea man its tough, its pretty much inevitable gaining fat when trying to bulk. But its how much im going to gain is what i would like to control without sacrificing too much potential muscle.