Becoming the "AlphaOne"

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I went ahead and bought a bottle. No clue when or if I will run it, but if nothing else I might be able to profit off it some.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
just swooped up 2 for the future, and wuz wonderin about stiking this at the end of a bold cycle maybe for 3 weeks

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Back to the Grind guys

I have been aggressive as hell . I have been accused of being on roids

todays weight is 182lbs

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Back to the Grind guys

I have been aggressive as hell . I have been accused of being on roids

todays weight is 182lbs
I assume it is due to the temper and not the size? How is everything else going?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised that your weight isn't up more. What was your cycle start weight, 180? I didn't see it listed...

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
late sub :bigok:

Ivers

Awards
[QUOTE

remember I am low dosed 40mg for the first 10 days then 15 @60mg thats when it will really start[/QUOTE]

looks like you are seeing some good results. the rest of the cycle should be even better!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 60mg

Strength is shooting up good .So is my weight
Today's weight is 185lbs

Lifted hardcore last night !! I was pushing hard . My workout partner was making excuses why he couldn't push as much as me LOL . we are usually right there at the same reps +/- a rep or 2 :D

We were doing Chain lifts with the bench barbell 185 plus some heavy ass chains.
Pull Ups and assisted pull ups with bands followed by negatives
Incline flies with 45lbs deep and holding then 65lbs
Tbar rows old school style with bar in corner with 2 45s and a 25
finished off with a crazy bar ( pvc and bungees ) working up to 65lbs DBs on each side

thats all folks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can find the same compound, but from a different brand on sale for 20$........ please no pm's to where, im not telling. search.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can find the same compound, but from a different brand on sale for 20$........ please no pm's to where, im not telling. search.
I think I know what you are talking about but I found it for $18.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
if it is the clone I think you are talking about... there is a reason it is priced so low. ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if it is the clone I think you are talking about... there is a reason it is priced so low. ;)
Haha it is. I have heard. I figure it is $18 and I won't get around to it anytime soon. Could always find a way to get rid of it if I don't decide to use it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Is there a learn in da house.

Update brah, lol

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
strength going up fast
weight 188.8

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
guys been really busy

no more weight gain and PCT starts Tuesday

10lbs :D

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you typically use anything for cortisol suppression (EndoAmp Max, Suppress-C, Lean Xtreme, etc)? You obviously know what you are doing...I am just curious, that's all.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you typically use anything for cortisol suppression (EndoAmp Max, Suppress-C, Lean Xtreme, etc)? You obviously know what you are doing...I am just curious, that's all.
Strong Key words bro

and yes typicaly Lean extreme or reduce XT

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Strong Key words bro

and yes typicaly Lean extreme or reduce XT
?

I know this board has sponsors, including CEL and PP if I am not mistaken, but are we not allowed to mention example/representative product types by brand name (with an etc at the end)? If so, it seems pretty ridiculous.

I could just be misconstruing what you mean by strong key words; if so, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

In any event, nice cycle results and good luck with PCT.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
?

I know this board has sponsors, including CEL and PP if I am not mistaken, but are we not allowed to mention example/representative product types by brand name (with an etc at the end)? If so, it seems pretty ridiculous.

I could just be misconstruing what you mean by strong key words; if so, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

In any event, nice cycle results and good luck with PCT.
You can mention specific products and it is not against the rules. However, you can't link to products sold by other competitors of Nutraplanet.

The Cortisol control products you mentioned are some of the better ones available. Also, X-lean from IBE is back and it had very good reviews before it went away for a while.