Beast73,Spring & Summer Shred,and Radiate,The New Pill Formula! Chapter 7

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Legs this morning sore and feels Good!! This morning workout,Homicide Shoulder and Back Session! Warm up will be Barbell Incline Press. Body is looking fuller and Lean...

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Workout session was Crazy Good this morning! Calorie intake 3k and feeling like a Beast!!!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Dessert! Chocolate chip cookie and wash down with some Delicious Silk Almond milk.

E56D47AD-9EBA-4848-88D5-BFFC272C6B5A.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Breakfast this morning!

4 scrambled eggs with 4 tablespoons of almond milk. Banana and Toasted wheat bread with grape jelly. Calories 351.

IMG_4369.JPG

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kinda eggs did you use? A small egg has 54kcal (egg beaters/whites are 25kcal, so I’m assuming that’s what you used?)

4*54= 216cal

That leaves 65cal to split between a medium banana, jelly and the almond milk.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

tyga tyga,where you come from? It seems to me every time you make a comment in my thread it’s to prove me wrong or trying to Correct me.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@tyga, where you come from? It seems to me every time you make a comment in my thread it’s to prove me wrong or trying to Correct me.
Where do I come from?

I was trying to understand your calorie content? Asked a simple question, wasn’t to ruffle your feathers dude.

You shouldn’t take things so personal. Who tried to prove who wrong?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With all my progress that I post, you don’t comment nor like it,but when you think there is a flaw you question it and have doubts.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Small Guys don’t ruffle My feathers,and I am not your dude.. lol?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I said post not pictures and I am not 50. Lol

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn’t the question from tyga tyga legit man. You take shots at someone for asking a question? If you look back, he has liked your progress or whatever you’re so upset about that he didn’t do.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’am talking about in the last 30 days. Also give a person time to correct themselves. I forgot to add the bread. I see a lot of guys on here that tell people what to do and criticize there eating and exercise regimen, but they look like $!!t...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn’t the question from tyga tyga legit man. You take shots at someone for asking a question? If you look back, he has liked your progress or whatever you’re so upset about that he didn’t do.
Literally no malicious content behind what I asked. Thanks fam
I’am talking about in the last 30 days. Also give a person time to correct themselves. I forgot to add the bread. I see a lot of guys on here that tell people what to do and criticize there eating and exercise regimen, but they look like $!!t...

more than welcome to go look in my thread if you’re trying to be subliminal.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@tyga, I am not taking about you. It’s all Good and Keep Plugging away..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@tyga, I am not taking about you. It’s all Good and Keep Plugging away..
You to BEAST73

Edited my previous reply. Not trying to clog your thread with negativity.

My fault.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ‘am just a guy that was overweight and not healthy. I have overcome that, and now I’am trying to help people and show them that they can do it. Losing weight is hard and I had a friend that committed suicide because of weight gain.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, compared to you, most AM members look like sh1t. I would gladly receive critique from you. You are the one people can look up to.
It alienated me that you defended bad food choices of others. Still can't wrap my head around it.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, compared to you, most AM members look like sh1t. I would gladly receive critique from you. You are the one people can look up to.
It alienated me that you defended bad food choices of others. Still can't wrap my head around it.
Thanks Brother! But I’am a recovering fat guy and Life has its ups and downs. I can be the fat guy again this year or next year. I’m only human.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
HGP, I don’t support people bad choices of food. Who are you talking about? Lol!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGP, I don’t support people bad choices of food. Who are you talking about? Lol!!!
Will keep the hatched buried. It would end in a tirade of pics of white bread , deep fried stuff, commercial salsas and Doritos.
I already agreed that calories in-vs out counts anyway, right DemntedCowboy ? :)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will keep the hatched buried. It would end in a tirade of pics of white bread , deep fried stuff, commercial salsas and Doritos.
I already agreed that calories in-vs out counts anyway, right DemntedCowboy ? :)
There where no Commercial Salsa or Doritos

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol! IKR!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now, before getting defensive, keep in mind you are talking with a guy who drinks bourbon cola on Saturdays (yes, plain coca cola, not the "zero" version).

;)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks good! I eat nachos all the time. But I'm old and don't care!
That is the main reason I still workout now. so I can eat and not turn into too fat of a guy.
It was good. Corn chips and ground venison

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good! I eat nachos all the time. But I'm old and don't care!
That is the main reason I still workout now. so I can eat and not turn into too fat of a guy.
You all are sinners! LOL
By only looking at nachos, my BF% goes 1% up.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It seems I'm the only one eating clean and healthy 90% of the time. I still am at 18%+ BF. WHY????

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I don't think @tyga_tyga meant anything about it, just wasn't sure how the cals added up. Context and tone can get lost over the interwebz.
Now, before getting defensive, keep in mind you are talking with a guy who drinks bourbon cola on Saturdays (yes, plain coca cola, not the "zero" version).

;)
Well of course, if you're going to be bad, it might as well taste good! Haha.

No hate here, I love my double IPAs! But I'm cutting it out for January.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I’am ending My Summer Shred with Radiate. This morning workout was insane! I do crazy sets and reps and sometimes I don’t Log it because it’s so long. This morning I started my chest workout with cable flys and move to Dumbbell decline Press.Wow! The pump was crazy and from there my workout was amazing! I truly enjoyed this journey and I want to give RXS and the AM Community a Big Thank You for encouragement and supporting My goal. I’am now full Throttle into my Bulking and working on the best physique that I can build.

Radiate is an awesome product and very effective if used properly. Eating,Training,and Recovery. Supplements don’t work If you don’t have those 3 components dialed in at your body type.

Let’s face the fact,bodybuilding isn’t for everyone but you can use bodybuilding for so many positive reasons. Below is My last pictures and video for this journey. Once again,Thank You everyone for the Support. Keep Plugging Away!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You going to start a new tread for your bulk?