bcs labs?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone ever hear of this company....i just ran into the company on a supplement site...they make a product called halo-tren....i know a lot of people are using both tren and a halordrol together but has anyone ever heard reviews on this stuff....i have no intention on trying it or going anywhere near it because i don't see how one supplement that has some of each in it would actually be not underdosed in one way or another...but any thoughts or reviews on this combo stuff?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone ever hear of this company....i just ran into the company on a supplement site...they make a product called halo-tren....i know a lot of people are using both tren and a halordrol together but has anyone ever heard reviews on this stuff....i have no intention on trying it or going anywhere near it because i don't see how one supplement that has some of each in it would actually be not underdosed in one way or another...but any thoughts or reviews on this combo stuff?
gotta be dosed high, i used a bottle and got nothng because i only had 1 bottle and used it as directed

some strength

samva777

Awards
wasnt this the same compnay that put out a PH called mayhem that when tested was nothing but DHEA?

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah,
Mayhem was supposed to be M1,4ADD clone but tested out to be DHEA.

I ran their Cynerg-E a year ago and it did nothing for me (dosed 1 capsule 3 times daily).
I thought it was bunk.
Another epi compound I've tried are E-Max, Epidrol, Epistane and they were all great.