BBS Looking for Testers to log products - Be the MAN !

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
thanks for this opportunity to test finadex, just emailed you fitnfirm just so you know

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Congrats people.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Came home to some great news! This will be a great experience. Aight boys, let's do this!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol, breaks from anabolics are for wussies, I use M1T to replace my life savers with. And Spawn for pez candies!

Congrats peeps, the logs will be interesting. Especially Finadex logs

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lol, breaks from anabolics are for wussies, I use M1T to replace my life savers with. And Spawn for pez candies!
and dont forget about a morning bowl of dbol instead of cheerios

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome job eveyone congrats to winners!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I have heard the protein taste good. Maybe I can try it one day...hint hint

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Fit, do u want loggers to post before/after pics?

NcredibleBulk

Banned
Awards
Congrats to the testers. I envy those chosen to test Finadex. Good luck!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have not heard from :

nycste

jonesboy

Please get with me on acceptance by tomorrow at noon so we can ship.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Add one more Tester :D C-BOLIC

Congrats on your first log ;)

Well hey hey. I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Honestly this is a really tough call for me as I've been planning my upcoming stack for more then 2 months... (I ran into some family problems that unfortunatlly took most of my fun time away) So since then I've only been able to sustain and been the typical Omega's, cissus joint formula, and some cre every now and again. I was pretty much dead set on running some Diesel Test HC... and obviously with my luck by the time I'm ready, its sold out.

ERGgggg

So I've been waiting and waiting. I'd like to know if there is a particular product you'd like to see how it would work synergistically with another product. (that i'd be more then willing to buy.)
or you are more looking for a solo run of something?

I'm going to be honest... I don't know enough about your product line to make an informed decision. If you would, my goals are posted on the link in my signature, let me know which of your products you think would be most likely to benefit my cause. (I'd post my goals here, but I don't want to hijack this thread)

Thanks in advance for the consideration!!!

training exp : On and off for the last 7 years since leaving the military 2 years ago much more hardcore
Type of diet on currently : Currently Protein 300g Carb175g 75gfat
weight / height : 170/5'11
product you would like to log : See above. lol

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Changes to TESTERS : YOU ARE IN !!!!!!! Due to jonesboy not coming back to check thread in a timely manner. Send me your addy to [email protected]

You must turn on your PM's for duration of the log though .

training exp :3 years
Type of diet on currently :Clean High cal Bulk
weight / height :235/6'0
product you would like to log :FINADEX

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Fit, out of curiosity, what state are yall shipping from?

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Info sent.

Thanks for choosing me!
Sorry I didnt hear from you and chose a replacement. When applying for testing opportunities you need to be online more often to check the thread. Maybe next time :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When you gentlemen get your product and start your log please link the log in this thread :)

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
will do

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All packages have shipped, you all should receive by Thursday. Let us know when you receive and remember to post a link to your log in this thread. If you need a banner or graphics for your log use the home page to help yourself :D

Lou22

Lou22

Awards
training exp : 2 yrs ncaa football lifting, BB training now 4-5 days a week for the past year
Type of diet on currently :High protein, low fat, low carb
weight / height : 202, 6'
product you would like to log :Finadex or Testify or 100% whey

You agree that you have no medical condition and are able to update your log at least 4 days per week. yes.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im looking forward to reading these logs, I would have liked to have seen a few C-BOLIC testers and I hope you guys get into Nutra, I only choose to purchase from a couple of reputable places(nutra unless theyre soldout), and Im still waiting to see your products arrive.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I should be starting mine (C-Bolic) in the next day or so depending on when it gets here.

I'll link when it gets here. I'm really looking forward to seeing how my log goes as well :p

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I should be starting mine (C-Bolic) in the next day or so depending on when it gets here.

I'll link when it gets here. I'm really looking forward to seeing how my log goes as well :p
I will look forward to your log, and meant no disrespect, I was just saying I would have liked to see a few more c-bolic testers.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
None taken...

If you'd like. Give me some ideas of what you would like to see. I'd be glad to take and use any criticism.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Im looking forward to reading these logs, I would have liked to have seen a few C-BOLIC testers and I hope you guys get into Nutra, I only choose to purchase from a couple of reputable places(nutra unless theyre soldout), and Im still waiting to see your products arrive.
Hopefully, we will be in NP in the very near future. A few people have sent me PM's asking when we will be in there.

While I do work for the company I will be using C-bolic along with a few other BBS products when I start my contest prep. While some may see my post as biased they will be backed with pics taken throughout my prep. Starts in about 2 weeks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cloc ur log was closed because ur < 21. Fit i knew this would happen, so unless he logs on a different board, this tester will be useless

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
shouldnt it be my personal choice to take these products its not like there are any studies or research showing that these products are more dangerous to someone under 21 WTF is one more year going to change?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
shouldnt it be my personaly choice to take these products its not like there are any studies or research showing that these products are more dangerous to someone under 21 WTF is one more year going to change?
Possibly, depending on your body, 1 year can change ALOT. But thats not the point.

It is a legality thing to protect such boards as this from certain issues causing problems.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
shouldnt it be my personaly choice to take these products its not like there are any studies or research showing that these products are more dangerous to someone under 21 WTF is one more year going to change?
The product states 18 . I am not aware of an age requirement here at AM :eek: I will PM you .

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got the euphorx, looks like 5 servings for the bottle, so with 2 using it will only be 2 1/2 times :) I'll start a log/review thread shortly tho!

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Just received the Phoenix, looks great. I am not going to start until tomorrow morning (per bottles dosage instructions). I will post the link to the log here as requested. Thanks for the opportunity to review and log, you guys rock!!!

Best,
WB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hernandez910 Weight Loss 13
MeatHead1o1 Training Forum 15
hvactech Supplements 1
Supplements 8
Supplements 2