Bat is going BATTY!Pstanz and Helladrol

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
dang make sureyou drink alot of water if your taking a muscle relaxer haha dont want to get stopped up. btw i am going to be ordering supplemtents online, and i wanted to doublecheck if this place was a legitimate good place to use store.*************.com/ ? iv heard people say lockout supps is legit, just making sure this place is it, never have ordered from there

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well heres an update.My abs were screwed up pretty bad.Doubled over all day/in bed for yesterday.Now?They are usable.Recovery from pstanz/hella was useful.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bad news people.....wellllll....kinda.I noticed my pee is getting darker.I am going to be STILL taking cycle support and an additional liver support supp containing NAC and other goodies.I'll be cutting all my caffeine out.I will be eating some foods for liver health aswell.Maybe its normal to experience darker pee on cycle/twords the end of cycle but I'm not taking any chances.I will try and finish my cycle but will be watching very closely.May stop if it gets worse.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Bad news people.....wellllll....kinda.I noticed my pee is getting darker.I am going to be taking cycle support and an additional liver support supp containing NAC and other goodies.I'll be cutting all my caffeine out.I will be eating some foods for liver health aswell.Maybe its normal to experience darker pee on cycle/twords the end of cycle but I'm not taking any chances.I will try and finish my cycle but will be watching very closely.May stop if it gets worse.
have you not been taking cycle/liver support?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you not been taking cycle/liver support?
Yes I have....day 1 I did.Although reading what I posted....let me edit that :D

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
also if you are worried about your liver start drinking grapefruit/cranberry/pomegrante juice and also have lemons on an empty stomache. also you could get one of those teas alcoholics drink to detoxify the liver. you definately want to be as safe and cautious with your liver.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting low dose clen monday.Will stop on pct start.

IndyMike

Awards
Damn I thought you've been on clen this whole time! Good work man.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I thought you've been on clen this whole time! Good work man.
Been off 2 weeks.Now back on.Trying to shoot for 6 to 5 % so I can say I have been that lean at atleast 1 time in my life.7 % was my limit when I was natty.Nice to be here again but I don't expect to be here for long and it's unrealistic to expect to be here long.PCT I'll shoot up but the low bf % will be on my side.I will bounce back super fast hopefully because the anabolic response of being that low of BF%.I'm still looking forward to eating my starchy carbs again.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bat your going to be -7% bf you jump on clen haha good job man id love to be that huge!
Not that huge.I'm 6'5 with a large frame :( over my 4 years or so natty I feel I have only added about 40 lbs if that to my frame of muscle any way.Luckily I started young.Added 12 lbs last H-drol run.Now?only gained a little but my cuts are showing!MaNNNNNNNNN! striations on my quads are KILLLLLEEERRRR and my arms look like a penis.Very vascular.Although I seem to be uncomfortable at this low.....Like...hard to sleep....Shakey from hunger ect...Still going though!Been a hell of a ride!

IndyMike

Awards
Not that huge.I'm 6'5 with a large frame :( over my 4 years or so natty I feel I have only added about 40 lbs if that to my frame of muscle any way.Luckily I started young.Added 12 lbs last H-drol run.Now?only gained a little but my cuts are showing!MaNNNNNNNNN! striations on my quads are KILLLLLEEERRRR and my arms look like a penis.Very vascular.Although I seem to be uncomfortable at this low.....Like...hard to sleep....Shakey from hunger ect...Still going though!Been a hell of a ride!
When will it be mine turn for penis vein arms?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will it be mine turn for penis vein arms?
I do alot of cardio which helps with that.Mainly I have noticed...low bodyfat should get you veins.They also come with time spent training.My buddy is north of 20% bodyfat and he has some amazeing vascularity.Hes also been training for 7 years.Also I have noticed....It comes with age.I had nothing in the term of veins when I first started.I wasent lean but still!I got down lean and 2 years in and still not much.Year 3 and 4 I was still natty but my vascularity was deff there.Now my mass on the other hand.I reached my max potential year 4.Nice to see gains again :D

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
HUNGER ....I cracked today guys...I had to eat a mini drumstick(ice cream)No regrets!130 calories,6 g sat fat,10 g's of sugar ALL MINE!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How's your liver doin?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting a semi lose dose of clen tomorrow40 mscgs then upping to 60 next day.Staying there till pct.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I'm adding some sort of cardio every day for the remainder.ALSO!!!i'M CUTTING CALS VERY LOW!I want to get 6%I'm determined to get there now.7% natty 6 % with an aid.Sounds like gold.My cals will be 3000 to 2900 Cutting out some more carbs.Stuff of legends.I'm also not worrying that much about muscle loss at this point but I'm not going lower than 25% cals.6 % sounds like I'm a bad ass.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Upped the dose of pstanz today. Calories at 2700 to 3000 no noticeable muscle loss but I know my calories are too low because of the fatigue and im starting to get little aches after any excersise. Friday will be my last day cutting and ill be upping my calories by 250 every 2 days till i reach maintain cals. Staying at maintain in pct. Updated stats saturday morning. Being this low is misreble and I dont suggest it. Energy is so low. Getting out of a chair is a pain. My abs look un natturally vascular. A vein poped up on both my lats(wtf) and some outlined on my back.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you been getting strength gains?
I am on a cutting cycle but yes. Bench went from 200 to 250with dbs. My bar bench will probably be around 300maybe more.

Manbeast can lift double that with his t rex arms.

My squat went up from 370 to 400
Deads went from 400 to 420(meh)
Bicep curls from 60s to 65s
Dips is now 3 45 plates for 9 reps. The dips i contribute to bodyfat being gone. I have allways had hulk legs though.

IndyMike

Awards
Sounds awesome man, well minus the little aches all over the body. I'm starting to be really sore very often myself.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The estrogen fairy popped up at some point in the last week even though it's not aromataseing I have gyno.Not small but its still soft and lumpy.Heres hoping the AI plus nolva gets rid of it.Should I go ahead and order some letro?
Should I start an AI now?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Started triazole and making diet changes to prevent further gyno.Hopefully reversed in pct with nolva and erase.Still soft so I should be good. Not a big deal. The low bodyfat makes it noticeable though. Updated stats tomorrow.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATED STATS!
Gyno is shrinking?
229 lbs
6%(made it!)
My lifts are up and I'm feeling good!Although this loose skin is rather weird.I guess due to the bodyfat drop.Not sagging just very strechy,Not flush with my muscles is what I'm sayin.Been a hell of a ride!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update on sides

Very lethargic.Last day on cycle.Pain in right ab,eyes darker shade,allmost allways bloodshot,loss of appetite my piss is back to being dark.My mistake was running hdrol(a methyl) in november and running one again.Looks like a break from PH's are in order for my liver's sake.I will be doing a log after this one for a good while monitoring my gains made on this cycle.I will be logging the progress of keeping said gains as that seems to be up for debate.I also realize I was storing fat around my pec,not gyno.I was at 6% bf and my body said NO!Updated stats tomorrow.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final UPDATED STATS!:228lbs(was 224.Thats a 4 lb gain)
6%bf(was 11%)
17.5 on my bicep peak
waist size is now 31

IndyMike

Awards
Impressive stats man, looks like a good cycle. My own is being hurt right now because of my wisdom teeth issue. Hope to get back on track shortly.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive stats man, looks like a good cycle. My own is being hurt right now because of my wisdom teeth issue. Hope to get back on track shortly.
Just take care of your teeth man.I have really bad teeth and it sucks.It was a good cycle but 4 lbs might be lost in no time I have a feeling.Hope you get to feeling better.