Base powder conversion

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I previously only made transdermals, and have much test base powder. I am considering IM. I have 960ml of grapeseed oil and .45 and .2 filters. Is there a way to make base powder longer acting (i.e. cyp) or is daily IM the only option? Appreciate the help!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll need solvent as well, but you'll still have to pin daily if not 2x/day.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Appreciate the help. When you say solvent, I assume you are talking about the typical BB and BA? I was afraid easily adding an ester to a base would be a challenge. Perhaps shallow injections into glutes may slow it down enough to get once a day?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the help. When you say solvent, I assume you are talking about the typical BB and BA? I was afraid easily adding an ester to a base would be a challenge. Perhaps shallow injections into glutes may slow it down enough to get once a day?
Potentially, but you can't add an ester without synthesizing an entirely new chemical. I'd just go with transdermal as base tends to be painful and isn't something that would be fun to pin after a few weeks.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Potentially, but you can't add an ester without synthesizing an entirely new chemical. I'd just go with transdermal as base tends to be painful and isn't something that would be fun to pin after a few weeks.
Understood, and I really appreciate the advice.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I love transdermal. Its such an instant and less caustic way to spike or control hormones. I find a good transdermal is only second to an oral in terms of kick in time. I love to jump start a cycle with a transdermal. But way better for the liver. I wish transdermals were king in the supp world....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
And I hate being a pincushion. 3 injects a weeks is about my ceiling having a gf not into it...

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I feel you on the pinning. Tendonitis/tendinosis in my left arm was not healing after a year, and my doctor suggested I stop lifting so much weight, so I decided no choice, except pin cushion it is, with no dac cjc and GHRP-2 three times a day for the next 4.5 months. My first HGH pep ride started this last week and already I am feeling better. Of course I wonder how much is in my head, but hey if it works :). Also just finished sdrol (20/30/30/20mg/day) bulk today. TRT, so no PCT. Thinking about starting cut tomorrow. Considering 40g tren and 160g of test may be a good mix with 500g of phlojel ultra. I read up to 20% powder is possible. Also T3 and Albuterol on hand. 16% bf now and hope to be less than 10% bf in 4 months. Morning cardio sucks, but got to man up and step it up.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Also thinking about heavy load eccentric strength training. So much to learn.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I previously only made transdermals, and have much test base powder. I am considering IM. I have 960ml of grapeseed oil and .45 and .2 filters. Is there a way to make base powder longer acting (i.e. cyp) or is daily IM the only option? Appreciate the help!

I also am sitting on a lot of test base powder and only use it for transdermal cycles.Hell, more than I will ever need but I picked it up at a good price.

That said, I've researched this thoroughly.

Adding what Rodja said...you'd really have to pin TB at least twice a day....more like 3 times per day.

Figuring on a conservative delivery rate of 30% per application, via a $10 bottle of SP's transport matrix..transdermal application is the only sensible way to use TB.

Never tried pinning test base myself but apparently it is especially painful, combined that with twice daily injections....and without an ester attached, you'll surely need to pin AT LEAST 2x a day to retain stable levels....so unless you fancy the notion of ending up with an array of welts and bruises, and in a constant state of discomfort...transdermal is the way to go.

Granted, you have to apply a transdermal solution every 12 hours but even so, your levels will be MUCH more consistent via transdermal.

From what I've read, one would have to pin TB 3 times a day and even then, you would be left with rapid spikes in test with levels not all that consistent, intil your next injection.

Transdermalis really are the only way to go for base compounds.Pinning should be reserved for estered compounds.TD's saturate muscle tissue at a slower, consistent rate than simply jamming in a lump dose of base hormone into muscle tissue, which is what causes rapid (and similairly fleeting) levels.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm considering doing this because pinning isn't an option right now. How much do you guys run? How are the results compared to injectable testosterone? I want to use it as a test base with my orals.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
ethyl oleate would probably be the best bet. you can find it on ebay. test base will not dissolve in oil at a high concentration. but, the more solvent used, the slower the release from the depot. cant be completely positive about that since its unesterfied, but anecdotally, the weaker the concentration, the longer the effect.

http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrolonemostefficient.html

i used to pin 4-androstenediol in guaiacol at 50mg/ml and could feel it for 2-3 days.