Bam Bam's OL UK Ghar1ne log

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Alright so I have a bottle of gharine arriving tomorrow, decided to log it just so I have written records of how it affects me.

I'm going to run it at 10mg daily until I feel that it is no longer affecting me as strongly and I will bump it up to 20mg. My guess is I will run it at 10mg for 2 to 4 weeks.

I will take and post "before" pics tomorrow when I have time.

Other compounds and supplements are at play here so I will just post my experiences and try to discern which of them are coming from the MK 677. I've read tons of good things about it so I'm really looking forward to this!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441992428.131620.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441992439.627841.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441992448.046594.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441992455.847472.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441992468.796139.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441992559.572573.jpg

My posing is **** so I included some relaxed poses too just for points of reference. My unprofessional estimate of bodyfat would probably be around 12% right now but I'm probably wrong.
The Ghar1ne has already arrived, waiting until bedtime tonight to take my first dose.
I'll try to update as often as I can, and I'm thinking progress pics every 2 or 4 weeks.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I ate a whole pizza around 10:30 last night while slightly intoxicated, fell asleep, woke up at 1 AM and remembered I needed to take my first dose. I didn't notice anything really although I woke up around 8 AM today wide awake but forced myself to go back to sleep.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Does anyone have any experience regarding bloat from MK 677 combined with "wet" anabolics?
Or to put it another way; if one is already retaining water, will the introduction of MK make it worse or will it not change much since one is already bloated?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Took my second dose last night about 3 hours after I ate 10oz of chicken breast and 3 cups of macaroni and cheese. One thing I realized is that the last two nights I have had incredibly vivid dreams that were VERY realistic. It was actually very unsettling.
Woke up early again around 8:30am feeling rested and wide awake though! If this is going to become a regular thing, I am going to like this product very much.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Also, finished breakfast about 20 minutes ago and I'm now having a big bowl of ice cream. Lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
More vivid dreams last night after dose 3, not sure about any other side effects. I am usually skeptical especially right off the bat because a lot tend to be placebo and you're just noticing things you don't normally take note of.
Plus I was already puffy before I began the gharine. Lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Side note: I really hate working out in the mornings. I don't get how people do this on a regular basis. I feel so weak and easily fatigued with only one meal in my stomach so far today.
I'm only doing it because my first round of exams are this week starting tomorrow and I need to dedicate the rest of my day to studying.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, interested in how it works for you!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Keep up the progress. Interested in your results

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No big changes yet, still sleeping like a baby and having incredibly vivid dreams. Sore throat developed yesterday and still here. I'm thinking it's the stress of this first round of exams...organic chemistry is no joke.
I feel like my face is very puffy when I wake up, more than it usually is lately, and yet I think my body has been looking leaner in the mornings.
The bloating probably isn't entirely due to the drugs though, as my diet is not strict. I do eat fairly healthy, since it seems to be pretty economic to buy healthy foods in bulk amounts, but I do NOT shy away from cravings. That entire pizza/box of Oreos/carton of ice cream/2 chipotle burritos aren't going to eat themselves ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442332627.556507.jpg

Pics taken at different angles but this is this morning's physique compared to the pic taken the day of my first dose. I honestly think I look leaner already.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Woke up hungry as hell but had to run to class so making do with a protein shake and bar until I get back. I think I am getting hungrier, I can eat a whole meal and still be hungry a half hour later.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Already took my dose for tonight but hardly getting any sleep tonight, organic chemistry exam in 5 hours... Gotta get those last bits of studying in.
Looks like I'm gonna have to skip my first leg day of the week. Fortunately I hit them again on Sunday. I hate taking unplanned days off but since I am going to be running on minimal sleep, plus another long day of classes and work, AND getting sick on top of it all, I think the best option for me is to let my body rest and recover and I will come back to the gym full force on Friday for biceps and triceps.
Lately I have had more than enough energy for everything I need to do during the day. Before starting gharine I would hit spots in the day where I would get really tired or just feel burnt out. Now, I'm not tired until I lay my head down to go to bed at night. It's a great feeling!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thinking that gharine is my savior today, running on 1 hour of sleep and still feel great. Halfway through classes, 4 hour shift in 2 hours, then another 4 hours of class. Woo!
Probably will still work out afterwards ;) I think I will do light legs, maybe half volume and half weight, and finally do some abs and a little cardio. I'm thinking a sauna session is in order as well.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Make sure your getting that rest man. I know your busy with school. But you need to let your muscles rest and heal. Nothing you don't already know.. Keep it up man

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Make sure your getting that rest man. I know your busy with school. But you need to let your muscles rest and heal. Nothing you don't already know.. Keep it up man
Oh yeah trust me I know. This is why I'm doing a half ass workout this evening. I don't wanna push myself too hard when I'm running on fumes but still wanna keep the blood flowing you know?
I typically do get adequate sleep, this was a rare occasion of a big exam (my first big one of the semester) and wanted to be totally prepared for it. Will be getting plenty of rest the next couple days, especially kicking back and watching the Olympia!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I am sick as a dog. Pretty sure I have a fever, my skin is sensitive as hell and I have the chills even when it's warm out. Came home from work last night, had some soup, popped my ghar1ne dose and fell right asleep. Went to tailgate for today's football game but didn't drink, just ate some food and then went to a bar to watch the game. Still didn't drink. Went for pizza afterwards and then slept for 3 hours. Every time I sleep lately I wake up covered in sweat.
Took a shower a little bit ago and that helped, now I'm just settled in to watch the Olympia.

Also, I was selected to log Primeval Labs new EPI GH product. It features epiandrosterone and MK 677. So obviously I will not be taking that and ghar1ne simultaneously. My plan is to save the rest of the ghar1ne until I am done with the other product. Actually pretty excited about this, it will allow me to run MK for even longer!!
I won't shut this log down, and probably start it back up when i start the ghar1ne back up. I will provide a link to the new log once it's up in case any of you guys want to follow that as well.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Took my last exam of the first round today, and then slept and ate food the rest of the day until I got to the gym about an hour ago. Will post some progress pics when I get home. Feeling leaner but the lethargy is real.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Slammed 1100 calories an hour before a class that started an hour and a half ago, walked in and was immediately hungry again. Had some trail mix to hold me over until I can stuff my face again

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards