Bam Bam GHrows with MA Labs Somatozine

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
This seems like some impressive stuff! Gained muscle in a cutting phase? It's a Christmas Miracle!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Am actually buying a bottle tomorrow. And will add it to my bulk run that I already have a log running for
Awesome man! I think you'll love the addition. A little improved sleep, muscle fullness, accelerated recovery, etc etc etc never hurt anybody!
This seems like some impressive stuff! Gained muscle in a cutting phase? It's a Christmas Miracle!
In contest prep at that ;) coming up on 11 weeks out and still not below my starting weight

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You still dosing 12.5mg? Have you tried 25?
Yeah still at 12.5mg, was planning on running it that way for a full 60 days. If Mike would prefer I increase the dose I'd do it though.
I've done 20 and 30mg doses in the past, part of when I ran MK for over a full year. Honestly didn't do much more for me than 10mg.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah still at 12.5mg, was planning on running it that way for a full 60 days. If Mike would prefer I increase the dose I'd do it though.
I've done 20 and 30mg doses in the past, part of when I ran MK for over a full year. Honestly didn't do much more for me than 10mg.
You run mk677 for one year straight? What did you notice from it?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You run mk677 for one year straight? What did you notice from it?
About the same type of things that people report from GH use: improved sleep/recovery, muscle fullness, hunger, fat loss, etc

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
About the same type of things that people report from GH use: improved sleep/recovery, muscle fullness, hunger, fat loss, etc
I got A bottle of Somatozine I'm not sure how to run it I know 5mg of melatonin usually gives me mad lethargy. I want to get the most bulk gains off it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I got A bottle of Somatozine I'm not sure how to run it I know 5mg of melatonin usually gives me mad lethargy. I want to get the most bulk gains off it.
Try it at one cap!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
7/31
Morning weight 215.4lbs
Finally seeing some weight change...
After some deliberation though, I've decided I'm going to increase my dose to 2 caps/day, 25mg MK-677. Take advantage of that spike in IGF.
Not much to mention physique wise, maybe a little leaner and the pumps are still stupid every single workout. Fullness looks good on me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Loved that Full / Pumped feeling !!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
First 25mg dose was last night as planned. Woke up this morning feeling like I got whacked by a brick wall. Could barely get up at 8:30 to train at 10. Once I was up and moving I was good to go though.
Also, AMAZING back workout. The pump was stupid, endurance great and was able to push past "failure" on most exercises. Feeling good!
215.4lbs again this morning.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First 25mg dose was last night as planned. Woke up this morning feeling like I got whacked by a brick wall. Could barely get up at 8:30 to train at 10. Once I was up and moving I was good to go though.
Also, AMAZING back workout. The pump was stupid, endurance great and was able to push past "failure" on most exercises. Feeling good!
You should stop hitting those brick walls they hurt. Lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You should stop hitting those brick walls they hurt. Lol
Trying! They come out of nowhere!
It's my own fault, I had a really long and busy day yesterday and then didn't fall asleep until probably 2:30am.
5.5 hours sleep is not enough for me especially when I'm exhausted.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Trying! They come out of nowhere!
It's my own fault, I had a really long and busy day yesterday and then didn't fall asleep until probably 2:30am.
5.5 hours sleep is not enough for me especially when I'm exhausted.
Might be because of the 5mg of melatonin. I know if i take that much melatonin it really plays with my lethargy the next day.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Should make a version with no melatonin I feel like 5mg is way to much as well....

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Should make a version with no melatonin I feel like 5mg is way to much as well....
Many studies that have been conducted say that 5mg boosts GH although some other studies say that it's overdosing melatonin.

You can't really overdose on melatonin because they have given up to 100mg of melatonin to someone and they just went to sleep and woke up feeling tired.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Many studies that have been conducted say that 5mg boosts GH although some other studies say that it's overdosing melatonin.

You can't really overdose on melatonin because they have given up to 100mg of melatonin to someone and they just went to sleep and woke up feeling tired.
Well the waking up tired is the problem.....
I have taken melatonin in the past but only 1.5 mg and worked wonderfully..... thinking the morning lethargy is from the 5mg...... I'll see if it settles out Tonight will be my 3rd Dose

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Well the waking up tired is the problem.....
I have taken melatonin in the past but only 1.5 mg and worked wonderfully..... thinking the morning lethargy is from the 5mg...... I'll see if it settles out Tonight will be my 3rd Dose
Yeah it makes you feel lethargic af and your body doesn't really get used to it at least mine doesn't when I was 17 tho I used to be able to pop like 9mg and feel ready to go the next day. I agree with the melatonin free version although might be better to go 1mg per pill

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well, last night was my second 25mg dose and this morning wasn't as bad. Really thinking it was just exhaustion from the previous day.
Weight is 216.6, +1.2 from yesterday.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

5 mg was found to be optimal for increasing GH levels, which is why that dose is included in Somatozine.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
5 mg was found to be optimal for increasing GH levels, which is why that dose is included in Somatozine.
I saw those studies too and the product is working great I'm loving the product I'm on day 2 1pill before bed. How'd you like the 2 caps BamBam0319? I'm wondering if you could increase stims in order to combat lethargy?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw those studies too and the product is working great I'm loving the product I'm on day 2 1pill before bed. How'd you like the 2 caps BamBam0319? I'm wondering if you could increase stims in order to combat lethargy?
2 caps is the most cost-effective dose, but some people opt to start at 1 cap, or even stick with 1 cap.

You could use stims to combat that, but keep in mind that it does go away after a while on its own.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 caps is the most cost-effective dose, but some people opt to start at 1 cap, or even stick with 1 cap.

You could use stims to combat that, but keep in mind that it does go away after a while on its own.
Today will be day 3 for me. After the first week. I'm gonna bump to 2 caps, but so far so good.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well, last night was my second 25mg dose and this morning wasn't as bad. Really thinking it was just exhaustion from the previous day.
Weight is 216.6, +1.2 from yesterday.
These two posts detail my only two 25mg doses so far. Seems my grogginess the morning after first dosing was just because of sleep debt.
No lethargy here. I'm energetic all damn day, stims or none.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
These two posts detail my only two 25mg doses so far. Seems my grogginess the morning after first dosing was just because of sleep debt.
No lethargy here. I'm energetic all damn day, stims or none.
Sorry I didn't see that post man and ok cool I'll crank to two pills tonight. I don't really feel much other than muscle fullness and a bit of hunger. It's nothing crazy.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I didn't see that post man and ok cool I'll crank to two pills tonight. I don't really feel much other than muscle fullness and a bit of hunger. It's nothing crazy.
See, I feel the muscle fullness, but not feeling the hunger

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In my experience with MK, there isn't going to be much more that you "feel." Hopefully you're getting the deeper sleep benefit though.
I usually don't notice much other than muscle fullness, great sleep, better energy during the day, insane pumps at the gym, sometimes hunger increase... oh wait, that's plenty
But seriously. Another way you can tell that it's doing its job is to compare before and after progress pics. It's usually pretty noticeable.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
214lbs this morning. That's another 1.5 down and a total of over 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks.
You couldn't tell though except that I'm looking leaner. Pumps are still wicked, looking full 24/7, and last night's sleep was even better than the previous 2.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Back up to 217.4lbs today zero change in diet, regular water intake (1 gallon+)

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Not sure if you have gotten asked this but have you considered taking huperzine to inhibit somatostatin?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Not sure if you have gotten asked this but have you considered taking huperzine to inhibit somatostatin?
I thought you asked this already, actually. Haha I could be wrong though. Someone asked, and Mike chimed in that huperzine doesn't actually have any synergistic effect with MK-677. He said his product is called Somatozine because it originally contained huperzine until he said the research.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I thought you asked this already, actually. Haha I could be wrong though. Someone asked, and Mike chimed in that huperzine doesn't actually have any synergistic effect with MK-677. He said his product is called Somatozine because it originally contained huperzine until he said the research.
Ok my bad I think he did thanks for reminding me haha.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Still going well here, y'all! 216.6lbs this morning so still hovering in the same range. Looking leaner and harder, with sick pumps every time I'm in the gym, and fullness anytime I'm not.
I've been sleeping like a baby and waking up ready to kill sh*t!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Still going well here, y'all! 216.6lbs this morning so still hovering in the same range. Looking leaner and harder, with sick pumps every time I'm in the gym, and fullness anytime I'm not.
"I've been sleeping like a baby and waking up ready to kill sh*t!"
This x1000 amazing product Mikearnold as well as the muscle fullness did you find you had to get used to the 5mg melatonin at first bam?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This x1000 amazing product Mikearnold as well as the muscle fullness did you find you had to get used to the 5mg melatonin at first bam?
No not really, like I said before, the fatigue/lack of sleep was to blame for my lethargy the first night after bumping my dose up to two caps. Past that everything has been fine and it's been easier for me to avoid sleeping in.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
8 weeks out today guys! Weight was 212.8 yesterday morning.
Getting lower and lower on carbs but you can't even tell. I'd like to attribute it, at least in part, to the Somatozine. Especially since bumping up to 25mg (2 caps), the all-day fullness has been quite noticeable.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This supplement is on my list to try !!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SOMATOZINE SALE (30% off)

3 Days Left

***Biggest Sale Ever***

Guys, I was just informed that that new batch of Somatozine has been bottled and is getting ready to be shipped out.

Considering shipping times, I am guessing there is about 3 more days left before it hits the warehouse.

Remember, the sale ends as soon as we get the product in stock, so if you were planning on ordering, now is the time.

Discount Code: arnold20

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Mike, what are your thoughts on using this in conjunction with real GH? Can't remember if you've been asked this before.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SOMATOZINE SALE (30% off)

3 Days Left

***Biggest Sale Ever***

Guys, I was just informed that that new batch of Somatozine has been bottled and is getting ready to be shipped out.

Considering shipping times, I am guessing there is about 3 more days left before it hits the warehouse.

Remember, the sale ends as soon as we get the product in stock, so if you were planning on ordering, now is the time.

Discount Code: arnold20
What about that vicaine pm?? Does the 30% work on that? I tried to pm you your box is full

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about that vicaine pm?? Does the 30% work on that? I tried to pm you your box is full
No. Only on the Somatozine.

You can get 20% off on the Vicaine PM, though.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Mike, what are your thoughts on using this in conjunction with real GH? Can't remember if you've been asked this before.
Bump for answers

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Great log man. I actually ordered a few bottles myself excited to try this stuff.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well, I ran out of Somatozine last night. Didn't even realize how low I was getting. I'll be switching over to actual GH for the rest of prep. Final weight of this log: 214.2
I'll try to get a full review up today or this weekend. In short I'm very pleased with the product and will be coming back for more.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It works very well. Many guys do. I personally know dozens. Even National level bodybuilders and some pros do it as well...because it is MUCH less expensive to use 25 mg of Somatozine and 3 iu of GH per day than it is to use 7 iu of GH.

There are also multiple benefits attached to this combination that you won't find with exo GH alone. For example, when you use exo. GH you suppress endogenous GH production. However, when MK is added to the mix endogenous GH production goes through the roof, so not only will your results be further improved, but when you discontinue the exo. GH you won't be left in a deficient state.

MK-677 also causes the body to increase levels of ALL the different GH isoforms, each of which has a different function in the body. On the other hand, exo. GH only contains one isoform, with different brands supplying different isoforms. So, when using exo. GH alone, once suppression occurs you will be lacking in every isoform but the one supplied by the exo. GH. When using MK with GH, you will not only maintain the presence of all isoforms, but they will rise to a much higher level than they would under normal circumstances.

I have seen a lot of people post their opinion on this combo...and MANY have said that they believe it to be a superior alternative to an equivalent amount of exo. GH alone.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Awesome....well in that case, I think I'll be picking up another bottle. I'll run it at 12.5mg though, for financial reasons lol.
2iu and 12.5mg sounds like a pretty good beginner combo.