Balos naturalbb

balos

balos

Awards
I'm still alive. only the workout are always very similar ... at this stage to cut the energies are very few and then I likes the workouts based on condition. I will not make the competition on 5 November, I will do that on 10 December. when weight 82 / 82,5kg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you're still around and hittin weights.

balos

balos

Awards
my performances remain good despite the calorie deficit. I hope it is a good muscle mass maintenance signal
Yesterday squat @145kg 50reps in 20 minutes exactly, then other exercises for quads.
BW 81,9kg

balos

balos

Awards
it continues with the preparation for the contest of December 10 .... little energy, I go ahead only of will and malice ... but do not complain because I do it for the passion, the real hardships of life are very different

balos

balos

Awards
I am very sorry not to update the diary ... between commitments, reading of sensations and then setting of the workout based on these feelings would not make sense to fill these pages. I promise I will take up after competing in a serious and constructive.

when the weight down and performance remain so ... okay ... I hope.

Today

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking huge man!

balos

balos

Awards
I'm here... yesterday my contest and...i won everything, over 40 , HP 0, and overall. I won a procard, but i don't know exactly what it is....
I was in my best condition and this is the real victory.

then the official photos

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome work dude!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job man!

balos

balos

Awards
ok, archived competition is now to prepare 2017: World Championship INBA amateurs and pros and perhaps INBA Natural Olympia in Las Vegas ....
x the time I kept my diet and have moved up by only 2kg from competition weight. and the plan is to grow to maximum of 5kg. for the time being wo are based on feelings but in theory I should be doing two days of wo volume arms, 2 wo squat, deadlift heavy three days, two days loose and back means and three days of heavy shoulders

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Recipes 5