Bad GH injection

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been using GH a long time and never had an injection look like this, it burned the whole way in. I've used this source a bunch so not worried about that. This is about 10 min post injection. Did I just get it in the skin, anything to worry about?

Attachments

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats how usually every sub-q injection looks like. It should go away in a few minutes

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thats how usually every sub-q injection looks like. It should go away in a few minutes
Interestingly enough i never had lumps from hcg (water based) and i was sometimes pinning 0.5ml.

Try pinning thigh fat, that is where i always pin the hcg as i dont like the idea of poking my abdomen.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interestingly enough i never had lumps from hcg (water based) and i was sometimes pinning 0.5ml.

Try pinning thigh fat, that is where i always pin the hcg as i dont like the idea of poking my abdomen.
Thanks good idea, I'll try thigh fat. I've been doing hips because after doing stomach for a long time the lumps really built up.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok thanks, its getting better but still very red and protruding a bit.
Don't worry. It will subside

I get that every time, bit goes away in 15 mins and thats it

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it's itchy and red it could potentially be infected - if it stays that way. For now, just wash it with some soap & water and put some hydrocoritsone on it. You can also put some neosporin on it if you want too.