back pumps ????

sully65

Awards
im am wondering if a natrual tbooster such as divinex and a estrogen blocker such as inhibit e could cause back pumps while running

becuase thats what im taking and when i run it feel like my backs so pumped that it hurts to run. i am running roughly 3 miles a day btw

i also am taking jacked which i will finish up today and im taking green mag just to let u know and iv been taking divinex and inhibit e for 3 or 4 weeks now

if this is back pumps do u think taurine will take care of it

id really appreciate some replys

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ever since my days of M1T (years ago) I get back pumps on pretty much everything except creatine and protein... I've tried using Taurine as a way to alleviate it and it never really worked. Naproxin, plenty of water and coming off any hormonal products ended being the answer, every time. It usually takes weeks to get over them once they've started too. Hopefully you don't have to go that route but the first thing i would do would be to lower your dose and limit back and leg days only to those days you don't run.

sully65

Awards
Ever since my days of M1T (years ago) I get back pumps on pretty much everything except creatine and protein... I've tried using Taurine as a way to alleviate it and it never really worked. Naproxin, plenty of water and coming off any hormonal products ended being the answer, every time. It usually takes weeks to get over them once they've started too. Hopefully you don't have to go that route but the first thing i would do would be to lower your dose and limit back and leg days only to those days you don't run.
thanks and is it werid that im gettting back pumps when iv never done steriods or ph ?
imjust taking divinex and inhibit e

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Could be the supplements or your training. I know running on a beach can make your lower back work more, so maybe it's your running surface/technique?

Possibly a mix of the two? I'd try taurine. Make sure you're drinking a lot of water too! If it doesn't get any worse, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your estrogen might be too low and causing some joint issues.

sully65

Awards
ok thanks for the replys i think ill try the taurine and if it gets any worse then i might stop taking

and im tkaing it at a low dosage im taking divinx at 2 pills and inhibit e at 1 pill

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
taurine at about 3-4 grams pre-WO keeps pumps manageable for me.