Back pump or kidneys?

Islandgirl010

Awards
Started my 1st cycle of E max, 1 cap 3 times daily, F 5'3 115, was doing great for 2 weeks, now I have low back pain, I mean at times extreme, sometimes manageable. How do I get rid of it, downsized to 2 caps, tried taurine 8 mgs daily, no help. Really don't want to quit cycle.....HELP!

:frustrate

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
8mgs of taurine? is that a typo?

it should be more like 500-1000mg..

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
up to 5g taurine (not mg, but i'm sure yours was a mistype), 500mg magnesium, and a bunch of water. sometimes back pumps are caused just from water deficiency. thats all know.

Islandgirl010

Awards
up to 5g taurine (not mg, but i'm sure yours was a mistype), 500mg magnesium, and a bunch of water. sometimes back pumps are caused just from water deficiency. thats all know.
Will it go away?? Should I continue? Ruining my workouts!!

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
Will it go away?? Should I continue? Ruining my workouts!!
If you're taking taurine supplements and drinking 1 GAL water/day or more and it's still there..

It won't go away unless you drop the dosage.

Tough it out or cut back.

Also, 8 GRAMS of Tauine daily is really, really pushing it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if the taurine/magnesium/water doesn't work, your only choice is to drop the dosage of the PH that you're using. some people just don't respond well to some PH's, while they respond really well to other ones. at 115 pounds, three caps are probably too much for your frame. they were designed for average lifter weight - 160-175 pounds. thats why 200 pounders have to take more to get an effect. its probably one cap too much for you.

try lowering down to 2 caps per day and the taurine/magnesium/water combo and see what happens. if it doesn't go away in two days, you might just want to jump into PCT if you can't muscle through the sides.

being a female, and it more than likely being your first cycle might have something to do with it too.

Islandgirl010

Awards
if the taurine/magnesium/water doesn't work, your only choice is to drop the dosage of the PH that you're using. some people just don't respond well to some PH's, while they respond really well to other ones. at 115 pounds, three caps are probably too much for your frame. they were designed for average lifter weight - 160-175 pounds. thats why 200 pounders have to take more to get an effect. its probably one cap too much for you.

try lowering down to 2 caps per day and the taurine/magnesium/water combo and see what happens. if it doesn't go away in two days, you might just want to jump into PCT if you can't muscle through the sides.

being a female, and it more than likely being your first cycle might have something to do with it too.
Thanks guys ~

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you know that this may have a virilizing effect on you right?

also i dont know what kinda of PCT a female would use....????

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
also i dont know what kinda of PCT a female would use....????
wouldn't it be the same? raising test back to normal levels, and combatting estro - just not as insane as ours. estro = fat gain, and thats not what a lady on epi would want to have raised out of proportion. not that i know for sure though.

Islandgirl010

Awards
wouldn't it be the same? raising test back to normal levels, and combatting estro - just not as insane as ours. estro = fat gain, and thats not what a lady on epi would want to have raised out of proportion. not that i know for sure though.
I was told that it wouldn't raise estro, just test and with that less fat? Plus add more lean muscle

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That wouldn't be a permanent thing anyway...right??

im not 100 percent sure, but a lot of female bodybuilders who use it develop an enlarged clitoris.

the only thing that doesnt form that (in terms of anabolics) would be low dose anavar and very very low dose winny (but virilization can still occur at certain doses,

will it happen to you? i dont know, but its a definet possibility. and as far as getting your body back to homeostasis im not sure what you would use, because ive never really encountered it before, Possibly 25mg of clomid for a few weeks. but i have no idea.

im just throwing concerns out there for you to think over,

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was told that it wouldn't raise estro, just test and with that less fat? Plus add more lean muscle
its androgenic as well as anabolic.......... so yea ull gain muscle, but you wont raise testosterone on it,

the only anabolic prohormone i would run if i were a woman would be 25mg hdrol but i dont know much about these steroids and PHs on females. but Hdrol haveing very low androgenic activity could more then likely be a better choice

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no, it won't. i was talking about PCT, when test levels drop, and estro increases.
clomid may be good as far as getting feritlity back ect, but nolva may be better?

im asking Dave Palumbo so when he lets me know ill let you guys know

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Women don't need to run PCT, some women taper down but that a personal choice.

E-max isn't a very good choice for a woman because it's perhaps the most androgenic OTC product available.

M-drol at 10 mg a day would be a far better choice for a woman determined to do steroids because M-drol has incredible gains with very little androgenic side effects.

landfill

Awards
Try eating a couple of bananas a day,for the potassium,and drink plenty of water! If it does'nt improve after 3-4 days you might want to drop down to 2 caps a day.
But as Space said,M-drol would be a better option for you,start at 5mg, maybe go to 10mg ED,for 2-3 weeks.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Island, who did you speak with before running this product? Who "sold you on it" so-to-speak?

I think these are important questions to answer for safety reasons. Often times "GNC"-type retail locations sell anything and everything to anyone and everyone. They will basically lie to your face to make a sale with total disregard to your safety/health.

-Papa!-

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Women don't need to run PCT, some women taper down but that a personal choice.

E-max isn't a very good choice for a woman because it's perhaps the most androgenic OTC product available.

M-drol at 10 mg a day would be a far better choice for a woman determined to do steroids because M-drol has incredible gains with very little androgenic side effects.
i dont think 10mg would be good....

probably start a little lower and work up to 10 mg .... by breaking the caps and using half the powder....

whay dont women need to run pct?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
im not 100 percent sure, but a lot of female bodybuilders who use it develop an enlarged clitoris.
where are you getting this information about epi and female bodybuilders developing bigger clits?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
where are you getting this information about epi and female bodybuilders developing bigger clits?
im sure u know its called virilization, it happens to women who use androgens on cycle rather then a more anabolic.

epi is androgenic, as well as anabolic, but i believe it is more androgenic, it happens to female bodybuilders who use some form of juice, even anavar or winny at high doses can cause it, will it happen in one run? who knows, there are just concerns.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
im sure u know its called virilization, it happens to women who use androgens on cycle rather then a more anabolic.

epi is androgenic, as well as anabolic, but i believe it is more androgenic, it happens to female bodybuilders who use some form of juice, even anavar or winny at high doses can cause it, will it happen in one run? who knows, there are just concerns.
i realise that but enlarged clits don't happen from one mild cycle with low doses of epi, correct me if i'm wrong.

multiple heavy dosed cycles = yes

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i realise that but enlarged clits don't happen from one mild cycle with low doses of epi, correct me if i'm wrong.

multiple heavy dosed cycles = yes

its just a concern

4 weeks? probably not, but if she did a few more cycles, even mild ones, it may appear, she needs to know these side effects.

she may be better off a plant extract that increases protein synthesis and nitrogen retention.

she could probably add more fats in her diet and gain quite steadily. even extra Arachadonic Acid could help.

Islandgirl010

Awards
Island, who did you speak with before running this product? Who "sold you on it" so-to-speak?

I think these are important questions to answer for safety reasons. Often times "GNC"-type retail locations sell anything and everything to anyone and everyone. They will basically lie to your face to make a sale with total disregard to your safety/health.

-Papa!-
I got it from someone I work with I wrote you about it check your mail :)

landfill

Awards
Islandgirl,I don't think there's any reason for you to panic here,the parent compound of epi,Epitiostanol has been around since the 60's and was used to treat breast cancer.It was found to highly anabolic[builds muscle] and was altered slightly[methylated] to improve absorption,and marketed as a designer steroid.Medical dosages of Epitiostanol were around 10mg 3 x week and it was considered to be one of the safest anti-estrogens,with minimal side effects.It has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 12:1,meaning its far more anabolic than androgenic.As a female you want to avoid androgenic compounds,[unless you want to walk around with your clitoris dragging on the floor or be the star of chixwithdix.com,which i'm sure is not the case.]

I'm fairly sure the side effects your getting are from too high a dose [juggernaut nutrition Emax-10mg caps?] A typical dose of epi[&clones] for somebody around 180-200lbs would be 30-40mg ED,so for woman of 115lbs i would say 20mg ED max.

I would suggest you drop down to 20mg ED and see if it gets better,if not,then stop,this compound may not suit you.

If you want try something else in the future,then i would suggest low dose m-drol [5,maybe 10mgs ED]or the 19norandro compounds,which are considered to be the safest of the prohormones for females.

After your Emax cycle,don't forget to run a liver care product for2-3 weeks.

good luck!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Islandgirl,I don't think there's any reason for you to panic here,the parent compound of epi,Epitiostanol has been around since the 60's and was used to treat breast cancer.It was found to highly anabolic[builds muscle] and was altered slightly[methylated] to improve absorption,and marketed as a designer steroid.Medical dosages of Epitiostanol were around 10mg 3 x week and it was considered to be one of the safest anti-estrogens,with minimal side effects.It has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 12:1,meaning its far more anabolic than androgenic.As a female you want to avoid androgenic compounds,[unless you want to walk around with your clitoris dragging on the floor or be the star of chixwithdix.com,which i'm sure is not the case.]

I'm fairly sure the side effects your getting are from too high a dose [juggernaut nutrition Emax-10mg caps?] A typical dose of epi[&clones] for somebody around 180-200lbs would be 30-40mg ED,so for woman of 115lbs i would say 20mg ED max.

I would suggest you drop down to 20mg ED and see if it gets better,if not,then stop,this compound may not suit you.

If you want try something else in the future,then i would suggest low dose m-drol [5,maybe 10mgs ED]or the 19norandro compounds,which are considered to be the safest of the prohormones for females.

After your Emax cycle,don't forget to run a liver care product for2-3 weeks.

good luck!

methylating can severly change the make up of the compound, they used NON METHYLATED epithios,

looks at Dbol and Boldenone, dbol is methylated boldenone, and is very androgenic, boldenone is much more ananbolic,

so that slight change can really do a lot to a compound. shift ratios, increase bioavailability, increase half life, increased liver stress

landfill

Awards
Crazyfool,you're right about methylation changing the properties of a compound.According to Vida,epi is 1100% anabolic and 91% androgenic as methyl-test,so it's not particularly androgenic.The point of my post was to reasure Islandgirl that what she is taking is not going to make her clit grow to the size of a banana,or completely screw her up.Crader on this forum took an epi clone,so its been done before although it may not be the best option in terms of PH/DS for a woman.
I have to disagree with your comments on Dbol,it's moderately androgenic,but highly anabolic.I'm currently running a pulse cycle of Pplex &Dbol,because Dbol isnt androgenic enough on its own,which is where the Pplex comes in.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Crazyfool,you're right about methylation changing the properties of a compound.According to Vida,epi is 1100% anabolic and 91% androgenic as methyl-test,so it's not particularly androgenic.The point of my post was to reasure Islandgirl that what she is taking is not going to make her clit grow to the size of a banana,or completely screw her up.Crader on this forum took an epi clone,so its been done before although it may not be the best option in terms of PH/DS for a woman.
I have to disagree with your comments on Dbol,it'moderately androgenic,but highly anabolic.I'm currently running a pulse cycle of Pplex &Dbol,because Dbol isnt androgenic enough on its own,which is where the Pplex comes in.

yea but she should opt for a purely anabolic like hdrol (little to know androgenic features.

Dbol is androgenic enough. but yes it is highly anabolic.

it wont grow that much but the chances are still there, they are legitimate concerns.

crazilyfter42

Awards
yea but she should opt for a purely anabolic like hdrol (little to know androgenic features.

Dbol is androgenic enough. but yes it is highly anabolic.

it wont grow that much but the chances are still there, they are legitimate concerns.
If and how much it could grow would probably depend on the person and yes that is a legitimate concern. She probably would of been better off w/ something like anavar b/c there is much more data regarding its affects on women.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If and how much it could grow would probably depend on the person and yes that is a legitimate concern. She probably would of been better off w/ something like anavar b/c there is much more data regarding its affects on women.

yep