Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so I hear a lot of people talking about back pump here and there. I never really understood this concept because it seems to me like your back is just the supporting muscle for bench. so if your back is too weak you could end up with pain. the only back pump I get from bench feels good. like my back is doing what it's supposed to. I've read about the blood pooling but maybe that just doesn't happen to me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
naw bro... back pumps are more like a cramp. and further maybe you do experience similar things.. for example, I build homes for a living. there have been times during cycles that my forearms would get soo pumped they would just cramp up and couldnt hold onto the hammer. and it doesnt just relax. its like that sometimes for hours. one of the biggest players in the back pump arena back in the day was hdrol.

likewise I cant run Msten as it makes my abs pump and lock up. its dibilitating. so i stay away /// far, far away!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
naw bro... back pumps are more like a cramp. and further maybe you do experience similar things.. for example, I build homes for a living. there have been times during cycles that my forearms would get soo pumped they would just cramp up and couldnt hold onto the hammer. and it doesnt just relax. its like that sometimes for hours. one of the biggest players in the back pump arena back in the day was hdrol.

likewise I cant run Msten as it makes my abs pump and lock up. its dibilitating. so i stay away /// far, far away!
huh interesting. sounds like something potassium would help with. I've had my abs lock up before but not my back

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
huh interesting. sounds like something potassium would help with. I've had my abs lock up before but not my back
I’ve had the same with abs, but never my back. I have enough issues with my back.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah, hdrol gave me knarly back pumps. turine helps some as does keeping your mag/potas levels optimum.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lats, Abs, Tri's and Brachii all sometime make daily work difficult.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know this thread is old but I get it in my abs to the point I can't train abs for high reps, it's like a spasm and il be rolling around in pain like a bitch. Fukin sucks

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to get these in my abs bad, but it has not happened lately ??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I used to get these in my abs bad, but it has not happened lately ??
Idk, it almost makes me nervous to train abs but I gotta do it, my abs or ribs usually start getting pain around my 5th or 6 round on the heavy hand that's no good.

On that not I think I'm gonna go repeat Sundays workout with some abs thrown in the mix

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Idk, it almost makes me nervous to train abs but I gotta do it, my abs or ribs usually start getting pain around my 5th or 6 round on the heavy hand that's no good.

On that not I think I'm gonna go repeat Sundays workout with some abs thrown in the mix
I found the best relief for those Ab Cramps is hanging from the Pull Up Bar (Stretches' them out)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I found the best relief for those Ab Cramps is hanging from the Pull Up Bar (Stretches' them out)
It's funny you said that because the only abs exercise that doesn't cramp me up with higher reps is hanging leg raises, that's probably why!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ab cramps are horrible, like you can’t move when it get really bad, get those when I’m dehydrated.