Back From The Europa Super Show/Expo

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got back from the Europa Bodybuilding Show and Expo and, I must say that it was a pretty cool expo. I didn't really catch much of the show, as it was mostly figure competitors earlier in the day.

The first place I stopped was the DS booth (of course :D) It was a pretty nice setup. They had free samples of Sustain Bars and powder, as well as the new Black Cherry Xceed, which is damn tasty. :food: They were having a bench press bodyweight for reps contest for prizes. I got 265 for 6, so I felt I did pretty good. I also got to meet some of the DS Crew there as well. I'll try to describe them individually:

Rob: Nice guy despite what anyone says, and tall as hell. :D
Twin Peak: Jacked as hell and pulls a mean jeep for time (he beat my time by 7 seconds.)
Big Pete: Down to earth and jacked as hell. He said he'd been living off the new Xceed all weekend
Uhockey: I really didn't get to talk to him because he was moving around the booth doing a bit of everything
NickW: Friggin' Huge. Nick made me look like a little kid, and I'm around 265. He was a really nice guy and talked to me for about 10 minutes or so.

The funny thing was that no one knew each other by their real name, but as soon as you mentioned AM and screen names, everyone knew exactly who everyone was. :lol:

I got lots of other freebies and even saw a powerlifting contest there. It was kinda small, but cool to watch. I only got to see the squats, but the last guy (Jesse Kellum for those who know who he is) made his last attempt at 1003. He didn't make it, but you should have seen everyone screaming for him to.

It was a really cool expo and got to see a lot of cool stuff and people (Bob Chicherillo sp? and Adela Freidmansky were there for BB.com and GNC respectively). It was damn cool and I can't wait to go back next year. I should have some pics (my g/f took them) in the next day or so, and I'll post some here.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got back from the Europa Bodybuilding Show and Expo and, I must say that it was a pretty cool expo. I didn't really catch much of the show, as it was mostly figure competitors earlier in the day.

The first place I stopped was the DS booth (of course :D) It was a pretty nice setup. They had free samples of Sustain Bars and powder, as well as the new Black Cherry Xceed, which is damn tasty. :food: They were having a bench press bodyweight for reps contest for prizes. I got 265 for 6, so I felt I did pretty good. I also got to meet some of the DS Crew there as well. I'll try to describe them individually:

Rob: Nice guy despite what anyone says, and tall as hell. :D
Twin Peak: Jacked as hell and pulls a mean jeep for time (he beat my time by 7 seconds.)
Big Pete: Down to earth and jacked as hell. He said he'd been living off the new Xceed all weekend
Uhockey: I really didn't get to talk to him because he was moving around the booth doing a bit of everything
NickW: Friggin' Huge. Nick made me look like a little kid, and I'm around 265. He was a really nice guy and talked to me for about 10 minutes or so.

The funny thing was that no one knew each other by their real name, but as soon as you mentioned AM and screen names, everyone knew exactly who everyone was. :lol:

I got lots of other freebies and even saw a powerlifting contest there. It was kinda small, but cool to watch. I only got to see the squats, but the last guy (Jesse Kellum for those who know who he is) made his last attempt at 1003. He didn't make it, but you should have seen everyone screaming for him to.

It was a really cool expo and got to see a lot of cool stuff and people (Bob Chicherillo sp? and Adela Freidmansky were there for BB.com and GNC respectively). It was damn cool and I can't wait to go back next year. I should have some pics (my g/f took them) in the next day or so, and I'll post some here.
Waiting...

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got the pics uploaded into an online photo album. Like I said before, I didn't get much of the BB show because it was mostly figure at the time, and really wasn't my cup of tea. My g/f was taking the pictures, so you all get to see quite a bit of my ugly ass. I thought about getting a few pics with the DS crew, but they were going every which way, so maybe next time.

Here's the link to the photo album, not much but it's what I've got:
Europa Expo Pictures

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My sweat now smells of cherry XCEED.. :D