b-PEA and Analysed Supplement A2 (Alpha-Yohimbine)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

i have AS A2, Alpha-Yohimbine, is it ok to stack it with BPS Combustion, which contains p-PEA. No negative interactions between the two?

Thanks,

S.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I say go for it.
As always when stacking we recommend slowly adding to assess tolerance.

There are products with both the above combined

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
maybe split them apart by 6 hours, i haven't had any issues with PEA + yohimbine when spaced apart from eachother, like driven said though some products use both.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
yeah...that's what I was thinking. Initially I was thinking to use A2 before a fasted 5k run, which I have been doing, but then I saw the forskolin content of Combustion, caffience and higamine and thought actually I could potentially burn even more fat during the run. What would be the concern, is it the A2 is a MOA-Inhinitor?

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
Can't recall which but I've used products that contain both, and like driven said proceed with caution, so I wouldn't jump into a full dose of the a2. Better to feel nothing then too much in a situation like this

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Juat to clarify Ive using A2 with eu alphamine for a few weeks and can handle with ease. My concern was combination of pea and alpha-y rather than the stim effect.