b-12 injections

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I know this is more of a supplement question, but got zero responses there .... Ordered injectable b-12 ... it comes in 2ml ampules that includes: b1 100mg, b6 50mg, b12 1000mcg, D-pantehnol 50mg...... how often should I take it,,,, and what are people's experience with this?

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Hurts like hell! Sounds like the same one I got and I can honestly say it is the most painful injection ever. I had to learn how to inject my glut because I ended up with such a dead leg when I did it in the quad.

I was going to use it with the HCG diet which was a fail now I use it once a month or just before/after a big night.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
I'm currently doing a B-Complex + B-12 injection: half of each at 2.5ML 3 times per week (usually post workout). Twice per week is okay, but the 3 times per week keeps the energy more consistent, seems like the energy only last a day or two. The first time I started injecting the stuff I got, my metabolism went up a bit, leaned out more, and had to increase water intake. I still have to keep water intake up for the injections as they make you pee more. My buddy used to run gear back in the day and the stuff I'm on reminded him of it, that's how strong it is :D His dandruff went away after he started the injections as well.

I usually inject in quad or behind tricept with 25 gauge needle.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
For people which have conversion issues which is just about 60-70% of people out there. You are only increasing the possiblity of poisoning your self with cyanocides which is not a good thing. Lord know what else they put in it to make ....

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
For people which have conversion issues which is just about 60-70% of people out there. You are only increasing the possiblity of poisoning your self with cyanocides which is not a good thing. Lord know what else they put in it to make ....
Are you saying it's a bad idea to take this??
I'm getting it from a trusted Indian pharmacy that has tons of good press online

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying it's a bad idea to take this??
I'm getting it from a trusted Indian pharmacy that has tons of good press online
From being in the medical field as long as I have and study biochemistry of rats, autistic children and compromised immune system of people of today I would not go no where near it. You got enough crap to deal with why add more insults to your body on top of it? People in the world are toxic enough. Just because research is out there saying it safe. I do not trust much research as its just a way to validate what it is suppose to do and omits what it really does do. After speaking to an very respected inside source who was a biochemical research anaylst for many years you would understand.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Thanks matrix,,,,,, pretty strong advice,,,, again, thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks matrix,,,,,, pretty strong advice,,,, again, thanks
In drs only suggest hyodroxcobalamine and methyl b-12 for injections nothing else due to the possible effect on the system.

BTW super human radio has b-12 patches available through a company I would look into those instead, they are hydroxycobalamine.
Superhuman radio has a whole program on it. Vast majority of Information I provide has been backed up by medical research which is heavily supported by medical professionals so I am not just blowing smoke up people azz like some claiim I do :)