AZOTH 2.0 vs. The Pride of TEXAS - Crush my Anxiety

Texanpride199

Awards
First of all want to thank the Founder and CEO of AZOTH, Prady. A few months ago, I wanted to try the first version of AZOTH but it was too pricey and I couldn't afford it. He reached out to me and hooked me and my entire squad up with over a 100 packs on the house, not a single question asked. So, class act dude and I am very appreciative. Since I am on my second run of AZOTH 2.0, I wanted to log it here.

A bit about me:
I'm a construction worker and an avid Bodybuilder with a family. I usually use pre-workout through the day but at this point, my adrenals are shot, my anxiety and my bp through the roof. I have to take up to four scoops just to feel an effect. It's just not worth it anymore. Looking for products to get me in the zone, without the crash and then stumbled on Nootropics, and with the reviews of AZOTH being epic, I plunged in.

What I will be assessing:

- How much energy I have during the day
- Mental focus during daily task
- Any headaches or withdrawals
- Any tolerance buildup
- Reduction in anxiety and jitters - I am looking to reverse my adrenal fatigue

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good bud I'm in on this one hope it's the real deal cause I am leaning toward this stuff.....

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was in a similar situation with shot adrenals, anxiety and tolerance to regular and certain illegal stims. In!

Texanpride199

Awards
1/1:
Took three capsules at around 1 PM with 1 TBLS of Olive oil. Noticeable "alertness" within 30 minutes. No stim-like "high" but a smooth, "pick me up." Almost 6 hours later, my energy is up considerably. I'd describe as if I am awakening from a 8-hour night's rest. This is the real deal so far.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this for sure!

Texanpride199

Awards
ANXIETY: 5/5
Ok, here is where the product really shines. I have been taking 3 capsules religiously and my anxiety and constant trembling are almost gone. I attribute this to the high dose of Ashwagandha in the product. Furthermore, since I have been able to wean off the stims by using this AZOTH, that's made a huge difference. Yes, read that again. GONE!

The docs keep saying just stop using stims. Sure, but I only get about 3 hours of sleep a day with my job, so it's either be anxious or be productive and I have to take stims. A man's gotta pay his bills so I just do what I gotta do and chugged more caffeine and DMAA imaginable.

Making a nootropic energy product without stims and WITH cortisol blockers and adrenal resetting ingredients, is probably the most ingenious idea I have heard of. A gift from god for me.