Axcite Cologne

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I have to agree, sweating amplifies the effects of pheromones, when I go to the gym with this stuff there is a BIG difference especially when SWEATING. When one sweats, they secrete pheromones(body chemical messages), added pheromones give you the edge scent per say.
Well, i go to raves every now and then...so now im wondering... dancing and sweating for about 6 hours.. + Axcite. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Would wearing Aqua Di Gio cover up the pheromones, or does it matter if you wear another type of cologne with it?
I have never tried axcite, but from using other pheromones (unscented) a cover scent (cologne) works really good. I'm not sure what axcite smells like, just make sure the two scents don't clash. I hope this helps

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried axcite, but from using other pheromones (unscented) a cover scent (cologne) works really good. I'm not sure what axcite smells like, just make sure the two scents don't clash. I hope this helps
Axcite smells great. No need to cover it. I haven't had any experiences other than the ones I stated initially to convince me it is having any effect on women but as a cologne scent I give it a thumbs up.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle from NP, its full, a little off the top about a couple cm, but its good to go. smells good too. light fragrance, my girl already wants to get down today but i wanna see if it gets crazier than we already are.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
ok....my girl and I just had the most intense sex ever I feel, I felt very aggressive, picked her up by her underarms threw her on the bed and went at it. I felt different even, like i've never acted such a way, VERY CONFIDENT, and I sprayed it across my chest... ALL SHE DID was kiss my chest and lick it, very odd, cause she NEVER EVER DOES THAT... My own self confidence was up there and I felt like king kong in the bedroom... I sprayed it on 15 minutes before she came over and then 10 minutes into her visit we were in the sheets.

I say it works, atleast on me I felt like I was the one in charge, then a few times she just got wild with it...

We did the deed for over 90 minutes...

IT WORKS FOR ME.

Im so caught off guard she was kissing and licking my chest, ****ING NUTS!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Another update. we went shopping after bumpin uglies... For ****s and giggles, I put my arm around her and my wrist purposely in her face.. she grabbed it when I pulled it away and like stuck her nose against the skin, saying I smelt good. I, myself couldn't smell the fragrance, then she said "babe round 2" AHHAAHHAAHAH oh this is funny ****, im glad I bought it.

On the way home, walking towards the door, she stops dead in her tracks, looking at me for a kiss, i do, and then she pushes her face against my chest again where I sprayed it and starts breathing into my shirt.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Another update. we went shopping after bumpin uglies... For ****s and giggles, I put my arm around her and my wrist purposely in her face.. she grabbed it when I pulled it away and like stuck her nose against the skin, saying I smelt good. I, myself couldn't smell the fragrance, then she said "babe round 2" AHHAAHHAAHAH oh this is funny ****, im glad I bought it.

On the way home, walking towards the door, she stops dead in her tracks, looking at me for a kiss, i do, and then she pushes her face against my chest again where I sprayed it and starts breathing into my shirt.
Spray it on your lower abdominals and have her give you head.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Spray it on your lower abdominals and have her give you head.
I was thinking of buying a few bottles, pour it in a bucket, dip my trunk in it.

Dude, she just left but it was so funny, I kept saying "do you know what your doing?" then laugh my ass off. I was texting my buddy the whole night just telling him how crazy it was... LOL dude, so intense. so intense. Now, Im going to have coffee with a chick friend on Sunday, shes pretttyyyyyy DAMN GOOD LOOKIN..but shes a faitful girl to her boy, im the same with my girl...but we both find one another attractive. I just wanna test the waters see what happens with her reactions. Ill report

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for manwhore reports!! lmao!! :nutkick:

Glad to see y'all are enjoying it!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for manwhore reports!! lmao!! :nutkick:

Glad to see y'all are enjoying it!
This girl im going with for coffee on Sunday is gorgeous. Full Cambodian, small waist big booty, pretty face and a kick ass personality. Im totally infatuated with her. This will be the ultimate test as I will be one on one hanging out with her for a while. Will update after coffee, we're going to a music festival on august 8th together as well. Gonna be fun cause she has a bf, I respect her whole thing but to toy with her cause shes a flirt..

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
This girl im going with for coffee on Sunday is gorgeous. Full Cambodian, small waist big booty, pretty face and a kick ass personality. Im totally infatuated with her. This will be the ultimate test as I will be one on one hanging out with her for a while. Will update after coffee, we're going to a music festival on august 8th together as well. Gonna be fun cause she has a bf, I respect her whole thing but to toy with her cause shes a flirt..
Can't say I ever had a Cambodian. Sounds interesting. That booty in my avatar is my girl. She is ethiopian and portuguese. I like em foreign and exotic. Take some pics if you can. I would love to see what a big butt cambodian looks like.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Can't say I ever had a Cambodian. Sounds interesting. That booty in my avatar is my girl. She is ethiopian and portuguese. I like em foreign and exotic. Take some pics if you can. I would love to see what a big butt cambodian looks like.

My girl is 1/2 viet. 1/4 chinese 1/4 black. I GOT THE EXOTICS OVER HERE.

This girl...adorable look, not so much "hot" but just like "DAMNNN THAT IS CUTE." 5'7 about 135. its all in her thighs and ass.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
My girl is 1/2 viet. 1/4 chinese 1/4 black. I GOT THE EXOTICS OVER HERE.

This girl...adorable look, not so much "hot" but just like "DAMNNN THAT IS CUTE." 5'7 about 135. its all in her thighs and ass.
I love the oriental black combos. Super pretty face with a body to go with it. Oriental women are beautiful but lack booty.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I love the oriental black combos. Super pretty face with a body to go with it. Oriental women are beautiful but lack booty.
I'm italian, spanish, french, english... im mixed as hell. wanna date me..

My girl has a pretty damn cute thing going. The booty part yeah but the thick thighs totally rock... mine is cool shakes hers if she can and smacks it just to goof around. its funny.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I'm italian, spanish, french, english... im mixed as hell. wanna date me..

My girl has a pretty damn cute thing going. The booty part yeah but the thick thighs totally rock... mine is cool shakes hers if she can and smacks it just to goof around. its funny.
I am in to hips thighs and butt. I posted this somewhere else on here but this is mine. I asked her if she minded if I put pics of her on the message boards I frequent. She was cool about it. These are the first pics I didn't black out her face.

Attachments

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I am in to hips thighs and butt. I posted this somewhere else on here but this is mine. I asked her if she minded if I put pics of her on the message boards I frequent. She was cool about it. These are the first pics I didn't black out her face.
Dude...her butt ridiculous...i've had nothing but asian, one latin chick, but none with a butt.... wthhhhhh I bust my ass in the gym...cant a brotha get some booty!

jealous!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Like anything Axcite works for some and not for others.
Also as others have said you have to have confidence and 'swagger' already for it to
really kick in.
And the poster with the girlfriend who got good results got a boost from the fact that they were already together and the Axcite just strengthened the bond.
I have tried other pheros and they work pretty well for me.
Thinking about giving this a try and maybe some of the renegade with it.
I have a certain target... errr... woman that this might geve me that extra 2%.
If my memory does not fail me I'll come back and post a synopsis on it.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Like anything Axcite works for some and not for others.
Also as others have said you have to have confidence and 'swagger' already for it to
really kick in.
And the poster with the girlfriend who got good results got a boost from the fact that they were already together and the Axcite just strengthened the bond.
I have tried other pheros and they work pretty well for me.
Thinking about giving this a try and maybe some of the renegade with it.
I have a certain target... errr... woman that this might geve me that extra 2%.
If my memory does not fail me I'll come back and post a synopsis on it.
Dude, sex was amazing when I used it...it gave me all I needed in the room, then she was just out there on a new level... which I liked...its funny cause I knew in my head it had to be the axcite, because I did nothing different.

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
I think the whole idea that this spray makes women want to jump on you is garbage. I think it is all in your head. So you put it on, go out. Now you are paying attention to each womens reaction to you some even adding them up. I bet before you started using the cologne you wern't counting all the positive encounters you were having with women or caring how flirtatious they were being with you, now you put it on and you notice everything because your mind is looking for a reason for you to feel like you didn't get got on this product. Don't sell yourselves short. Is it so hard to believe that they would have reacted the same way if you were wearing armani? or even nothing at all? You'll never know. Now I'm not a scientist or anything and this is just my opinion, maybe it does work for some people and if not at least it gives them the confidence boost they need to even get the ball rolling..

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I think the whole idea that this spray makes women want to jump on you is garbage. I think it is all in your head. So you put it on, go out. Now you are paying attention to each womens reaction to you some even adding them up. I bet before you started using the cologne you wern't counting all the positive encounters you were having with women or caring how flirtatious they were being with you, now you put it on and you notice everything because your mind is looking for a reason for you to feel like you didn't get got on this product. Don't sell yourselves short. Is it so hard to believe that they would have reacted the same way if you were wearing armani? or even nothing at all? You'll never know. Now I'm not a scientist or anything and this is just my opinion, maybe it does work for some people and if not at least it gives them the confidence boost they need to even get the ball rolling..
you have a tiny peepee.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
I was at a purfume/cologne shop recently and asked the hotty which one for men was the most popular, she said, I forget the name, but it smell like cotten candy. And said all her girlfriends and ladies that came into the shop fell on the floor for it. Anyone know what the name of this one is? I'm going to try and locate this stuff and give it try.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Also, my favs are Acqua Di Gio by Armani and one called Acqua - Brasilis, which is from Brazil. I get it ALOT of postive remarks from the ladies with these two FYI.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
Forgot to update the "Man Whore Log" I mean...the Axcite thread.

I was with the gf at my place and when she came over she wasn't really motivated to do anything like go get food or watch tv. She was a lil stressed about work and money so I went into my room to put the axcite on for her when she went to the bathroom. When she came out and sat next to me on the couch she snuggled right up to me and within a minute she was all "frisky". Like she couldn't stop kissing me and pretty soon she was draggin me to the bedroom haha. I call it the walk of fame when they hold your hand and take you to the bedroom. The door closed and it was like a switch flipped on and it was go time.

Sexy sauce strikes again!!!!

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
I need to try this Axcite out for myself and see how it fares.

ADDam

Banned
Awards
i just got done jerking off from all the stories and pics posted in this thread.

people think it's weird that I use ketchup as lube whenever I masturbate, i have to take a big sheet of cellophane with my **** punched through it so I can clean up, the feel of ketchup is what does it for me, man am i fkd up right now what am i talkinga bout

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just got done jerking off from all the stories and pics posted in this thread.

people think it's weird that I use ketchup as lube whenever I masturbate, i have to take a big sheet of cellophane with my **** punched through it so I can clean up, the feel of ketchup is what does it for me, man am i fkd up right now what am i talkinga bout

you-movies-star-wars-darth-vader-demotivational-poster-1203885695.jpg

philo1025

philo1025

Awards
I took two sprays and had a line of women ready to get load after load dumped on them.....it was just another average day...Axcite get it together

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Just sprayed some axcite on myself... i wanna f*** me now

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Well... go f*** yourself, benzoe.

:lol:
IT'S BEZOE!!!
no really, i put it on before work and chicks that never say anything (not really any dimes or anything) were approaching me, asking off the wall type of s*** just for the hell of it and I did nothing different. Good s***

Oh... and it smells like coolwater, not piss

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd update...My step mom hates the way this stuff smells...says it smells like armpit...BUT...then we let my grandma smell it..and she was liking it... It was a good laugh, I put my palms up facing my grandma saying "Stay back grandma, stay back!"

Narciso

Awards
I just read through the entire thread this morning from page 1-13 at work! definitely entertaining and so far convincing. I dont have any problems talking to the ladies but i guess I want to see what changes this would affect. Im definitely game to experiment. Ill give an update when I test it out.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
Another story.

I have the text msg's on my phone to prove it. I met a girl in vegas...did the backdoor, front door, whole sha-bang....she sent me a text today telling me I smelled so good that night that i was gonna get her into trouble. All I used was Axcite. Another pooonpalace story for yuh! oh and a lady friend stops dead in her tracks and looks at me to tell me "YOU SMELL REALLY GOOD" so I blew it off with a Thanks, she tells me again "No (name), you smell really damn good" hahahahahahah w00t w00t.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd update...My step mom hates the way this stuff smells...says it smells like armpit...BUT...then we let my grandma smell it..and she was liking it... It was a good laugh, I put my palms up facing my grandma saying "Stay back grandma, stay back!"
That was funny. I love me some Axcite (serious).

enlightened

enlightened

Awards
I have tried Axcite,yes it smells good but that is about it!
I get better reactions from girls when i am on Sustanon 250.

Increasing testosterone is the only way to attract more girls.
Testosterone=Confidence

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

Testosterone=Confidence
Testosterone or DHEA, secondly you are dead wrong. What do you think those pheromones are, they are derivatives of testosterone and DHT which means when you sweat your testosterone molecules breakdown to it. They also put high concentrations of pheromones in these products, of course being on cycle may release more which means you need to up the sprays from AXcite or switch to another spray or no offense in saying this; but you may need to check your testosterone and DHEA levels. Take it from someone who gets attention from all day everywhere, and I have HIGH hormone levels.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
your mom doesn't like it? i find when i first put it on, it can be over-powering. give it a few 5 or 10 minutes to settle on your skin, and the scent is quite nice. in short, you may not want to spray it on right as your walking into the club, bar, whatever. that's been my experience...

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I just read through the entire thread this morning from page 1-13 at work! definitely entertaining and so far convincing. I dont have any problems talking to the ladies but i guess I want to see what changes this would affect. Im definitely game to experiment. Ill give an update when I test it out.
im the type who doesn't care to try...I've never bought a girl a drink...i sit back relax..and let them come as they please. What makes her better than me that I have to woo! her...

The girl from vegas..she was literally drunk off her ass...she was going on about how she had a bf who was a millionaire and how money was everything and she didnt even love him, they were engaged, etc, etc... talking about how much pull she had in vegas with promoters and clubs. Anyways, I start calling the girl a bitch, a stupid ****, etc cause ive been through girls who simply ruin your life, use you till your pockets have holes and move on. she tried apologizing, I said **** off, have fun in vegas dont break your heel.(mind you I was drunk so my language was profane) She told me, I smelled irresistible. ...im hairy as it is and pheromones sit in me naturally...but I know this stuff works to some extent. almost stupid really. It seems like if she thinks your attractive...it just makes going to bed that much easier.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Testosterone=Confidence
I would love to read the full-study text that you performed. Must have been impressive, indeed, for you to state such an unequivocal conclusion.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
For me the only effect I notice is that it makes ME feel more calm and confident. I can directly sniff where I put it and feel my mind relax a bit. I have overactive thoughts that are very insecure and it does something good to me so it is worth it for that alone.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to read the full-study text that you performed. Must have been impressive, indeed, for you to state such an unequivocal conclusion.
No dude, it's gotta be true. I literally just read about it on the internet.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me the only effect I notice is that it makes ME feel more calm and confident. I can directly sniff where I put it and feel my mind relax a bit. I have overactive thoughts that are very insecure and it does something good to me so it is worth it for that alone.
That's likely due to the female pheromone (Estratetraenol) we stuck in there. Guys secrete pheromones for the ladies, and girls do the same. Sure it's secreted naturally in smaller quantities, but likely diluted to hell from all the fragrances girls usually wear. I sometimes think you can't get enough of it.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
lol, my girl was diggin my natty pheromones too! she always sniffing me.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this seems like it could become a very interesting thread

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im loving axcite girls cant stop talking to me and they are all pretty, they are the girls that guys are scared to talk to but somehow they talk to me for no reason.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
bout to re-up..

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You guys got try putting on a dab of couplins under the nose above the lip before workout, that is all I am saying...