Ax Reps : Need Help

SheanZ

Awards
This Tuesday when I get paid I am looking to buy a stack of your products. I was leaning toward MAX FX+ Hyperdrol X2.. or MASS FX + Superdrol NG.

Which of those two stacks would be best? I have done my research but pretty much each product you read about that AX releases just makes you want to buy it. I am wanting to be LEAN but yet BULK with the product. I would like to look ripped but at a bigger weight.

I lift every day whilst the supplements that I take are Amplified Creatine 189 , 100 % Whey Protein, B6 + B12 vitamins along with 180grams of protein a day.

I take Amplified Creatine 189 from GNC (two) times 20 minutes before my workout. I drink a Protein shake right before my drive to the gym which is about 5 minutes. My B6+B12 Vitamins I take daily as a regular Vitamin. After My workout ( no less than 15 min) I drink another protein shake and consume around 3400 calories. <----Throughout the day

I am 6'2 186 lbs my bench is 225-235 depending on the day. Which product should I throw my money into? Help and advice would be appreciated!

Thank You!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
If you want to get bigger you have to eat more. 180 g protein is not enough for your bodyweight. You need about double that. Supps don't do much if diet isn't solid. BTW, how old are you, I get the impression that you're about 17.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You take your protein shalke before you to to the gym. You should be taking it after.

SheanZ

Awards
I know I need to consume more protein as I talked to a Fitness Trainer at the Gym he said to drink one before workout and no later than 15 minutes after. Since I go to a local college and still live with my parents they cook meat daily so I consume quite a bit of protein.

I am 19 years old and will be 20 soon. Any other suggestions? If my protein intake was higher what product would be necessary?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I need to consume more protein as I talked to a Fitness Trainer at the Gym he said to drink one before workout and no later than 15 minutes after. Since I go to a local college and still live with my parents they cook meat daily so I consume quite a bit of protein.

I am 19 years old and will be 20 soon. Any other suggestions? If my protein intake was higher what product would be necessary?
If your protein and diet(c and f's) was right on you would need these supplements. youd grow. Its all in the diet friend. i made this mistake with too low protein for years wasted a lot of time!

Once you actually take in 2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight youll see whAT i MEAN

SheanZ

Awards
Yea but if I increase my protein intake to 2gram per lb of body weight and have that as a steady intake, which product would be best for what I am looking for?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supps are never really necessary, they may help enhance but will not do for you what good diet and intellegent training will do.

SheanZ

Awards
If your protein and diet(c and f's) was right on you would need these supplements. youd grow. Its all in the diet friend. i made this mistake with too low protein for years wasted a lot of time!

Once you actually take in 2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight youll see whAT i MEAN

If I were to increase my protein intake to 2grams of protein per lb of bodyweight what stack should I consider taking?

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea but if I increase my protein intake to 2gram per lb of body weight and have that as a steady intake, which product would be best for what I am looking for?
Get your diet down first instead of worry about a magic pill.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your not ready for supplementation if you ask me, supps are for people who have perfected their diet and really atained solld lifting experience. Some might tell you different.

SheanZ

Awards
I know I know.. I need to perfect my diet. I knew I had to do that in the first place. I eat healthy but just don't intake enough protein.

I suppose I'm not buying a product from AX just yet. Although this doesn't answer my question on what stack would be the best for what I was looking for, It did help me on what I needed to do for the future.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
if you want ot get bigger take BWx2 worth of protein. Make sure you are dirnking plenty of water with the creatine is VERY dangerous towards kidneys and lungs. go on a high carb diet if you aiming to gain weight. i would say due to your stats versus strength ratio you arent ready for supps. especialy test boosters natty or synthetic. stick to protein, ZMK, BCAA, protein, correct diet, and lifting on an appropriate schedule. lifting everyday isnt actually a good thing. Your body needs rest

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This Tuesday when I get paid I am looking to buy a stack of your products. I was leaning toward MAX FX+ Hyperdrol X2.. or MASS FX + Superdrol NG.

Which of those two stacks would be best? I have done my research but pretty much each product you read about that AX releases just makes you want to buy it. I am wanting to be LEAN but yet BULK with the product. I would like to look ripped but at a bigger weight.

I lift every day whilst the supplements that I take are Amplified Creatine 189 , 100 % Whey Protein, B6 + B12 vitamins along with 180grams of protein a day.

I take Amplified Creatine 189 from GNC (two) times 20 minutes before my workout. I drink a Protein shake right before my drive to the gym which is about 5 minutes. My B6+B12 Vitamins I take daily as a regular Vitamin. After My workout ( no less than 15 min) I drink another protein shake and consume around 3400 calories. <----Throughout the day

I am 6'2 186 lbs my bench is 225-235 depending on the day. Which product should I throw my money into? Help and advice would be appreciated!

Thank You!
I would go with the first option.

Also, a preWO protein shake isnt ideal, especially THAT close to a workout. I would try not to eat anything much 60-90 minutes preWO and have some complex carbs when you eat that meal so it will last through your workout. You can add some carbs during your workout.

Try to bump the protein intake over 180 grams as well, you'll grow quicker.

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
Your going to need to up your protein intake. I would recommend shooting for 1.5-2g of protein per day. That Pre-workout shake is too close to the time you will be working out. I would try to keep pre-workout meals about 1hr before your workout.

Once you get your diet on track then I would go with option 1. Supplements can help but diet is key.

SheanZ

Awards
I would go with the first option.

Also, a preWO protein shake isnt ideal, especially THAT close to a workout. I would try not to eat anything much 60-90 minutes preWO and have some complex carbs when you eat that meal so it will last through your workout. You can add some carbs during your workout.

Try to bump the protein intake over 180 grams as well, you'll grow quicker.
I appreciate you two for finally giving me an answer lol. I understand that Diet and a constant workout routine is the main ideal , I was just looking for what stack would be the best for what I wanted. I will up my protein intake along with carbs. Again, Thank you for the answer and the advice you've given me!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I appreciate you two for finally giving me an answer lol. I understand that Diet and a constant workout routine is the main ideal , I was just looking for what stack would be the best for what I wanted. I will up my protein intake along with carbs. Again, Thank you for the answer and the advice you've given me!
No problem man. Glad we could help. Sometimes topics go under our radar sometimes and we miss them.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason we did not answer you directly is that we felt that this kind of supplementation is ill advised at this time. Don't get me wrong these are good and safe products you are looking at. I personally can vouch for Hyperdrol I liked it very much. I just think you should wait to see what diet and proper training can do for you before you start taking so you can make better use of it. If you don't take that time to learn what your body does without supps you are not going to be able to gauge what it does with supps. Knowledge of our bodies it our number one weapon in this journey.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean, you've got e-mail. I replied to the question that you sent to us on our home site. :) Good to go, buddy! If you need anything else, just ask. We're always around to help out. :cheers:

SheanZ

Awards
Sean, you've got e-mail. I replied to the question that you sent to us on our home site. :) Good to go, buddy! If you need anything else, just ask. We're always around to help out. :cheers:
Thank you very much Tim, Sorry for the extra e-mail as I posted it because I couldn't seem to get an answer directly but I guess that was my impatience catching up to me. Thank you for getting back so fast. This proves that AX are not only good reps but good people to respond to an e-mail that fast. Thanks guys.

DreamWeaver I know and I understand. I also thank you for looking out for what is in my best interest. My diet is semi-ok but not one bit on the unhealthy side just more of the lack of protein intake. I appreciate you for giving me some advice in what I need to do with my Diet in order for any supplement to work. Thanks DreamWeaver and UNCnate