Australia customs questions...

heat83

Awards
hey guys just wondering if anyone from Australia knows if we are allowed to import products from LG Sciences. Im wanting to run a cycle similar to one of the guys keeping a log on here of Methyl 1-d and Methyl Masterdrol v2 then running Formadrol as the pct.

I recently moved here from the states and brought with me a bottle of methyl 1-d which they did question but simply asked me is this a steroid, I said no and they let me keep it. Will I still be able to ship these products in or did they simply let me go easy? If anyone has any info please let me know!

I've also been looking around most of their supplement stores and havent been able to find anything from LG but very similar products which makes me think I should be ok just don't wanna waste money.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
^^^ go through the thread Zero linked above. Aussie customs are up there with the harshest in the world.........and to top it off the guy in the post office here (in London) told me its only gonig to get harder to send things to Australia (i was sending research chems) as they are going to scrutinize each and every package sent to Aus.

heat83

Awards
sweet :( i talked to a few people today at my gym guess when the olympics came here in 2000 it ****ed everything up. I heard if u got caught with anything illegal it was a flsh it away/throw it out, now its like $10k and possible 5 years....

iam happy to see methyl 1-d is on the list but im still kinda worried about the formadrol and masterdrol