ATW whey in a shaker bottle??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
can i mix ATW whey isolate, in a shaker bottle???? will it clump??

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any problems with it. An occasional small clump maybe.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Buy A Blender Bottle !

Then you can put what ever protein you want in there and you don't have to worry about clumps. The blender bottle is easily one of the best things I ever bought for less than 6 months.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Buy A Blender Bottle !

Then you can put what ever protein you want in there and you don't have to worry about clumps. The blender bottle is easily one of the best things I ever bought for less than 6 months.
The blender bottle was my 1st shaker cup, I loved it. The top split at the seal when I was tightening it the one day and I had to throw it away but I saved the wire ball thing and now use it in my other shaker cups :D lol. I would def recommend getting it too :thumbsup:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
WTF do i get one???
sounds like the sh*t!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATW always mixes really well. You can get occasional clump but thats just from not shaking good enough or too little liquid.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
im gunna buy 1.........maybe 2........definitely 3......okay maybe 4............
FIVE I WANT FIVE lol:head:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
im gunna buy 1.........maybe 2........definitely 3......okay maybe 4............
FIVE I WANT FIVE lol:head:
Nicee ! lol I'd def. pick up at least 2. They're handy for mixing eggs too as well is protein shakes.. pretty much there is an endless list of possibilities :p

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Not to turn this into a blender bottle thread but they are great for not only shakes but also:
Omelets
Sugar free Jello Pudding
Protein Pancake batter
and instant rice ( yes I actually let my instant rice sit overnight in my Blender Bottle and then it is ready when I need it without cooking )